Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice - PC refuses to connect to internet now. Can't test DCs for a while. But I almost never do anyway, even though I told myself I should now test all my DCs yesterday. Well.

3leep! (Please Don't Change)
    Description: 31-65 on Battle Knot, Hard with $6000 to start and up to three of each given tower. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $6000
    Lives: 120
    Rounds: 31-65
    Towers: Ninjas (4/2), Boomerang Throwers (4/2), Ice Towers (4/4), Apprentices (4/4). 3 each, 7 max.
    Difficulty: Hard
    Track: Battle Knot
    Agents?: Yes; but none provided.
    Road Items?: No.
    MM Reward: $60
    Test State: Not yet.

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged ~

Notes:
    Based on the album 3LEEP! by Camellia feat. nanahira (too lazy to grab album cover). Sequel to today's DC and another different pending DC.
    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
      Notice - PC refuses to connect to internet now. Can't test DCs for a while. But I almost never do anyway, even though I told myself I should now test all my DCs yesterday. Well.

3leep! (Please Don't Change)
      Description: 31-65 on Battle Knot, Hard with $6000 to start and up to three of each given tower. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $6000
      Lives: 120
      Rounds: 31-65
      Towers: Ninjas (4/2), Boomerang Throwers (4/2), Ice Towers (4/4), Apprentices (4/4). 3 each, 7 max.
      Track: Monkey Lane
      MM Reward: $60

Notes:
      Based on the album 3LEEP! by Camellia feat. nanahira (too lazy to grab album cover). Sequel to today's DC and another different pending DC.
      (10 chars)
      I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
      BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
      f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

• ^ fixed.

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

• The Venemy Rescues Me (Please don't change)

Starting Cash: $5000
          Lives: 100
          Rounds: 26-65
          Towers: Ninjas, Ice, Apprentices, Snipers, Buccaneers. 7 towers max.
          Track: Death Valley
          Agents?: Yes; 1 portable lake provided.
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          ||
          |

Comment

• Glass Bloon Power-less
            26-65 with 1/4 Super monkeys, Apprentices and 4/2 dartlings. 4 of each tower, 1 Pontoon provided.

Track/Difficulty: Candyland, easy
            cash: 5000
            towers: 1/4 Super, Apprentice and 4/2 dartling. 4 of each tower.
            Agents: All, 1 pontoon provided.
            Reward: $125

Fully tested and possible. Requires good dartling placements and some dartling micro but not too much. 63 requires 2 4/0 wizards set to last along with laser cannons. 64 Requires 1/4 super on pontoon and ability timing.

theme is towers that the glass bloon is immune to - lasers, and reflects magic things too.

Comment

• Chicken Fried

With Towers that can cook chicken beat Country Road Rounds 26-64

Starting Cash: $3000
              Rounds: 26-64
              Towers: 4/2 Tack Shooter, 2/4 Boomerang Thrower, 1/1 Ice Tower, 2/4 Apprentice, 4/4 Mortar, 2/4 Cannon
              Max Towers: N/A
              Max Per Class: 1

Track: Country Road
              Agents:: All allowed, None Provided
              Road Items: Banned
              Bloon Ranks Unchanged
              MM Reward: 150MM

Fully Tested and possible, really hard, alot harder then I thought it would be, start is tricky due to low starting cash, Start off with Bionic Boomer then get apprentice & Ice, place Ice & apprentice near the top part of the track, it'll stall 32, but you will lose lives, sell Ice and 2/2 Wizard for 33 for camos, I manged to live with just 1LL, after this it becomes easier, get a mortar with burny stuff you'll need to track alot in this challenge, get turbo Charge by round 43, and for 46 I used assassin,47 was TC Ring of fire was used for 48 with another Turbo Charge for 49. For 50 I Used phonxie and a mauler.

After 50, it becomes to complex to describe, you 'll need good timing of phoenix, turbo charge sell & rebuy and maybe switching the Ice Tower or usage of MOAB assassin, I sold and used Big one for 55, but 59 does need a phonxie for camo leads, start 60 ASAP for 61 & 62 I used multiple sell&rebuy Phoenix 2x, but 62 I had to also use 2/4 Mortar due to camo barrage and the MOABS yes did stall the MOABS,, turbo charged was used for ending of MOABS's and regrow rainbow cameos, I tried 63, but failed even with a big one.

Manged to pass round 63 with a Bionic Boomer, Ring Of Fire up front, and big one; 64 was two phoenixes before the round started, started the round, got PAW mortar and stunned when all MOABS appeared, and sold it, used 2 more phoenixes, so 4 in total, and then got a Big one ASAP, the ice the 1/1 Ice in the back also helped too.

All in I'd say 150MM reward now, believe me it's really hard.

Updated Image Proof:
              Spoiler:

Based off of the song by "The Zach Brown Band", The ice towers also fits, as the song has lyrics referencing a cold beverage.
              Last edited by Gamzdude; 06-11-16, 05:28 PM.
              Links:, ,
              Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Do you have any nearly-unbeatable Monkey Lane challenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
                  Do you have any nearly-unbeatable Monkey Lane challenge?
                  Check the previous page. *deletes self*

Comment

Check the previous page. *deletes self*
                    Wow! Very dreadful. Thank you.

Comment

• Mixed Towers from round 50
                      Use only one of each tower to beat Archipelago Medium from rounds 50 to 75. Only one tower and agent allowed.
                      Tracks: Archipelago
                      Mode: Medium
                      Towers: All limited to 3|3, 1 towers each
                      Road Items: No
                      Cash: $12,000
                      Agents: All allowed, 1 of each
                      Bloon Ranks: Unchanged

Comment

• Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
                        Mixed Towers from round 50
                        Use only one of each tower to beat Archipelago Medium from rounds 50 to 75. Only one tower and agent allowed.
                        Tracks: Archipelago
                        Mode: Medium
                        Towers: All limited to 3|3, 1 towers each
                        Road Items: No
                        Cash: $12,000
                        Agents: All allowed, 1 of each
                        Bloon Ranks: Unchanged
                        You can win with pretty much anything, try making it harder. Less starting cash maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamzdude View Post
                          Chicken Fried

With Towers that can cook chicken beat Country Road Rounds 26-64

Starting Cash: $3000
                          Rounds: 26-64
                          Towers: 4/2 Tack Shooter, 2/4 Boomerang Thrower, 1/1 Ice Tower, 2/4 Apprentice, 4/4 Mortar, 2/4 Cannon
                          Max Towers: N/A
                          Max Per Class: 1

Track: Country Road
                          Agents:: All allowed, None Provided
                          Road Items: Banned
                          Bloon Ranks Unchanged
                          MM Reward: 150MM

Fully Tested and possible, really hard, alot harder then I thought it would be, start is tricky due to low starting cash, Start off with Bionic Boomer then get apprentice & Ice, place Ice & apprentice near the top part of the track, it'll stall 32, but you will lose lives, sell Ice and 2/2 Wizard for 33 for camos, I manged to live with just 1LL, after this it becomes easier, get a mortar with burny stuff you'll need to track alot in this challenge, get turbo Charge by round 43, and for 46 I used assassin,47 was TC Ring of fire was used for 48 with another Turbo Charge for 49. For 50 I Used phonxie and a mauler.

After 50, it becomes to complex to describe, you 'll need good timing of phoenix, turbo charge sell & rebuy and maybe switching the Ice Tower or usage of MOAB assassin, I sold and used Big one for 55, but 59 does need a phonxie for camo leads, start 60 ASAP for 61 & 62 I used multiple sell&rebuy Phoenix 2x, but 62 I had to also use 2/4 Mortar due to camo barrage and the MOABS yes did stall the MOABS,, turbo charged was used for ending of MOABS's and regrow rainbow cameos, I tried 63, but failed even with a big one.

Manged to pass round 63 with a Bionic Boomer, Ring Of Fire up front, and big one; 64 was two phoenixes before the round started, started the round, got PAW mortar and stunned when all MOABS appeared, and sold it, used 2 more phoenixes, so 4 in total, and then got a Big one ASAP, the ice the 1/1 Ice in the back also helped too.

All in I'd say 150MM reward now, believe me it's really hard.

Updated Image Proof:
                          Spoiler:

Based off of the song by "The Zach Brown Band", The ice towers also fits, as the song has lyrics referencing a cold beverage.
                          Its good that you make your challenges really hard. It will be just hard when people have their specialty buildings and agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior Monkey
                            At this point I am going to pull out DC suggestions from the Archive Forums that were rejected in the past. DO NOT credit me for any of these, though I will test them later.
                            Lollipop Challenge's Revenge already exists.

I eventually reposted it and so it got accepted.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                            Originally posted by Kodak Black
                            Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• Shaking Pink
                              Description: 26-50 on Candyland, Medium with up to three and a half pairs of tack shooters, ninja monkeys, ice monkeys, and monkey subs. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $7000
                              Lives: 150
                              Rounds: 26-50
                              Towers: Tack Shooters (3/0), Ninjas (4/2), Ice Towers (4/4), Subs (2/3). 2 each, 7 max.
                              Difficulty: Medium
                              Track: Candyland
                              MM Reward: $70

Notes:
                              Based on the legendary trio Shaking Pink.
                              Last edited by Original Otaku; 13-11-16, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Shaking Pink
                                Description: 26-65 on Candyland, Medium with up to three and a half pairs of tack shooters, ninja monkeys, ice monkeys, and monkey subs. By Original Otaku

Starting Cash: $7000
                                Lives: 150
                                Towers: Tack Shooters (3/0), Ninjas (4/2), Ice Towers (4/4), Subs (2/3). 2 each, 7 max.
                                Difficulty: Medium
                                Track: Candyland
                                MM Reward: $70

Notes:
                                Based on the legendary trio Shaking Pink.
                                Obviously not possible. Round 63 is luck based or not possible at all, 64 doesn't have enough MOAB Firepower, so is 65. In fact, I'm not sure that MOAB Rounds are even possible with this absurd limit.
                                Last edited by sniper 355; 12-11-16, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X