X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper 355
    replied
    bumped to 10 lives so it won't be as much luck based as it's with 1. But I still want to keep the live amount low.

Leave a comment:

• Gamzdude
    replied
    Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
    which sub glitch? I didn't encounter any glitches.
    The ballistic missile glitch, where the sub fires like 1/0 as opposed to 2/2, when reload a saved game.

@Sniper355 on a Similar note I did, beat it but from 26-85 So I had more cash & defense, 78 lives from 45 all thorugh 85, but had many close calls, getting a thrid AC carrier, seemed to have killed all the luck, but I can confirm that it'll be sorta luck based with 1 life, the lower starting cash also makes it luck based early on, aside from that I'd say it's a Good DC overall, but there are its issues.
    Last edited by Gamzdude; 16-03-17, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    which sub glitch? I didn't encounter any glitches.

Leave a comment:

• Gamzdude
    replied
    I actually did test this DC, I used a SMS at round 77 because I haven't seen a way to pass it. But I added in the suggestion that lives can go back to normal if it's way too luck based.
    77 Can be pass with normal lives, but it's luck based, I manged to get to 80, and for me it needs alot of air craft carrier luck. I'll let The Supermonkey give it a go and see if he finds it too luck based too. I'm also curies how you did it, as the sub glitch makes testing it far harder and more annoying.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    I actually did test this DC, I used a SMS at round 77 because I haven't seen a way to pass it. But I added in the suggestion that lives can go back to normal if it's way too luck based.

Leave a comment:

• Gamzdude
    replied
    Bengula
    45-85 with 5 of each available tower, no upgrade limits. 1 SMS provided, 1 life only.

Track/Difficulty: Dune Sea, Hard
    Cash: 15000 (can add 3000 more if too luck based)
    rounds: 45-85
    Lives: 1
    Towers: Dart, Buccaneer, Village, Sub. 5 of each tower
    Agents: all, 1 SMS provided

Fully tested and possible. The late rounds are pretty tough, I farmed with Monkey Town when I could do it, and sold other towers to get expensive towers. For rushes I used Juggernauts at the start. Also the 1 life is whole purpose of the challenge I'd request a 150 MM reward as it was very hard and challenging and requires thinking.
    Here's image proof.

Theme is based on an impoppable Daily challenge I had on Bengula with these towers. I settled hard difficulty and 1 Life to Match Impoppable mode as much as possible. Also map is based on Bengula, and the way I think about it the towers match a theme of a tropical island.
    Tried it, IMO too much luck, if the subs don't hit everything or if you don't place stuff in precise areas it's game over, and in the late rounds, where big rushes could occur something could sneak by you, and then boom you're dead, I think starting cash should be a bit higher, and IMO the lives should be normal, but to compensate, maybe add a max tower limit.

Leave a comment:

• Gamzdude
    replied
    Bengula
    45-85 with 5 of each available tower, no upgrade limits. 1 SMS provided, 1 life only.

Lives: 1

Fully tested and possible. The late rounds are pretty tough, I farmed with Monkey Town when I could do it, and sold other towers to get expensive towers. For rushes I used Juggernauts at the start. Also the 1 life is whole purpose of the challenge I'd request a 150 MM reward as it was very hard and challenging and requires thinking.
    Here's image proof.

Theme is based on an impoppable Daily challenge I had on Bengula with these towers. I settled hard difficulty and 1 Life to Match Impoppable mode as much as possible. Also map is based on Bengula, and the way I think about it the towers match a theme of a tropical island.
    Tried it, IMO too much luck, if the subs don't hit everything or if you don't place stuff in precise areas it's game over, and in the late rounds, where big rushes could occur something could sneak by you, and then boom you're dead, I think starting cash should be a bit higher, and IMO the lives should be normal, but to compensate, maybe add a max tower limit.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    ah, my bad. But I wrote that the 2 DMs are only for range and one is not needed.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    ah, my bad. But I wrote that the 2 DMs are only for range and one is not needed.

Leave a comment:

• Superbloons321
    replied
    Here's image proof.
    There are 6 dart monkeys on that image.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    Benguela

Lives: 25

Here's image proof. (there are accidently 6 DMs on the picture, but there are 2/0 Dart monkeys up and they're only for range. You'll be fine with one DM too.

Last edited by sniper 355; 28-06-17, 09:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Yahtzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey
    The luck required doesn't help it, at least not without using the hypersonic turbo charge.
    On what level? I had issues at the beginning when I built the bottom left Boomer first, but none when I built the top right one first.

Leave a comment:

• Gamzdude
    replied
    Re posting A DC:

Flyover

26-65 on Runway Hard With,, 4/4 Apprentice, 2/3 Sub, 3/2 Dartling Gun,, 2/4 Tack Shooter, 2/3 Ace, and 2/4 Spike Factory, 2 of each 9 max, 1 Portable Lake Provided

track:Runway
    mode: Hard
    cash: 5000
    lives: 100
    rounds: 26-65
    towers: 4/4 Apprentice, 2/3 Sub, 3/2 Dartling Gun,, 2/4 Tack Shooter, 2/3 Ace, 2/4 Spike Factory, and 4/2 Boat
    Max Towers: 9
    Max Per Class: 2
    road items: Banned
    agents: All Allowed, 1 Portable Lake Provided
    Reward: 110MM
    bloon ranks: no change

Tested, last few rounds are very tough, and took some time to figure out, needing very good ability timing, and sell & rebuy, for 63 & 65, also requires very good dartling skills, 110MM Reward.

Image Proof:
    Spoiler:

Based off of the song by "Asian Dub Foundation", towers are things that have projectiles that can fly over stuff a long ways. Runway is the track to fit the theme even better.
    Last edited by Gamzdude; 07-07-17, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Edwardtruong2006
    replied
    Now Who's Got The Upper Hand?

Starting Cash: $4000
    Lives: 95
    Rounds: 27-59
    Towers: Ninja Monkey (4-2) Bomb Tower (4-1) Monkey Village (2-4) Monkey Apprentice (2-2) Ice Tower (2-3)
    Max Towers: 8
    Max Per Class: 2
    Difficulty: Hard
    Track: Switch
    Agents: All Allowed.
    Road Items: Allowed
    MM Reward: 65
    Bloon Ranks: All Normal
    Test State: Finished

Based off of the Mean Streets Of Gadgetzan

Testing Proof:

Beat it NAPS, had to use ALOT of Road Spikes since I'm bad at the game.
    Probably my hardest DC, I'm not sure what MM to give it since I don't know what other people would rank it.
    Possible Distraction Luck Required for Ceramics.
    Last edited by Edwardtruong2006; 14-03-17, 06:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Supermonkey
    replied
    Yahtzie - I think the challenge is fine now and luck isn't a factor. Its quite challenging at the start and maintains the challenge factor into the later game. I never got bored and I couldn't get it on my first few tries so I'd say its worth $100.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X