X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onlinegamer321
    replied
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
    Don't mean to burst your bubble, but we don't want 1-round DCs (or similar) back. Last time we had one of those was in 2012.
    Everyone seems to talk about how stale daily challenges have been getting lately, so maybe a change would be nice! I guess only time will tell, since "we" aren't the ones chosing the daily challenges.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post

The problem with such a short challenge is it's either going to be really easy or really hard. I chose hard, but it's not impossible. I guess I'll send a guide to Aaron when I get home from work. I don't think I'll post it here though, as I don't want to ruin the fun!
    if you're at work, how did you have time to "test" that DC?

and last time I checked, you can't test DCs with a lot of bloon rank changes.
    EDIT: Seen that edited back to one round. But I still really doubt a 1 round DC will be accepted, as there wasn't one since 2012.

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    Don't mean to burst your bubble, but we don't want 1-round DCs (or similar) back. Last time we had one of those was in 2012.

Leave a comment:

• onlinegamer321
    replied
    Originally posted by sniper 355 View Post
    I tried doing this, and unless you prove a solution, it's not NAPSable.

it's very luck based with the paths since you can't know where the zebra will spawn. And also, if it ends on 61, it's not gonna be remotely possible with such low cash on Down the Drain.
    The problem with such a short challenge is it's either going to be really easy or really hard. I chose hard, but it's not impossible. I guess I'll send a guide to Aaron when I get home from work. I don't think I'll post it here though, as I don't want to ruin the fun!

Leave a comment:

• onlinegamer321
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

I did some more tinkering around with the towers and it looks like no ninja/sub is definitely going to be impossible. Sadly, this kind of challenge is going to end up either not possible or way too easy, with little to no middle ground in between. I think you might have to go back to the drawing board with this one.

And TBH the round right afterward with all the reds won't be possible to beat, anyway. :/
    Thanks for more feedback! My original solution didn't involve the ninja or sub, so this still is 100 percent NAPsable. And I guess I'll change it back to only one round for now. If people want to take the cheap way out and rely on a glitch, that is their choice.
    Last edited by onlinegamer321; 11-10-17, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sniper 355
    replied
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Pop a zebra bloon without losing any lives!

Starting Cash: $660
    Lives: 1
    Start Round: 60
    End Round: 61
    Difficulty: Medium
    Track: Down the Drain
    Towers: All available except for Ninja and Sub
    Agents: Banned
    Road Items: Banned
    Bloon ranks:

Red: 0 red
    Blue: -1 red
    Green: -2 red
    Yellow: -3 red
    Pink: -4 red
    Black: -5 red
    White: -6 red
    Lead: -7 red
    Zebra: -8 red
    Rainbow: -9 red
    Ceramic: -10 red
    MOAB: -11 red
    BFB: -4 ZEBRA
    ZOMG: -13 red

Reward: $150

Completed NAPS.
    I tried doing this, and unless you prove a solution, it's not NAPSable.

it's very luck based with the paths since you can't know where the zebra will spawn. And also, if it ends on 61, it's not gonna be remotely possible with such low cash on Down the Drain.

Leave a comment:

• The Mochinator
    replied

Thanks for the feedback! I'll ban some towers and hopefully that will make it a little harder! Edit: banned ninja and sub. Hopefully that works. Double edit: Hopefully fixed the last bloon glitch
    I did some more tinkering around with the towers and it looks like no ninja/sub is definitely going to be impossible. Sadly, this kind of challenge is going to end up either not possible or way too easy, with little to no middle ground in between. I think you might have to go back to the drawing board with this one.

And TBH the round right afterward with all the reds won't be possible to beat, anyway. :/

Leave a comment:

• onlinegamer321
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

Of all the daily challenges and suggestions I've read, this is...certainly one of the more interesting ones........

Unfortunately, this is definitely not worth 150MM, as it's a one-round challenge that has a really simple solution. Sure, you have to sell, but really that doesn't change anything.

By the way, there's a glitch in the game called the Last Bloon Glitch, where if you leak the last bloon of the daily challenge, you'll get the defeat screen, but you'll also get the rewards of the challenge and it'll be marked as completed.

So that means you literally don't have to do anything to win the challenge.

...yeah.

Finally, could you explain the title to me? Or is there any meaning at all? I don't remember my kindergarten teacher telling me that zebras go "MOO".

The idea is creative, at least, but I feel like this is more of a mini-challenge. Not exactly something that should be there for an entire day. Sorry.
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll ban some towers and hopefully that will make it a little harder! Edit: banned ninja and sub. Hopefully that works. Double edit: Hopefully fixed the last bloon glitch
    Last edited by onlinegamer321; 11-10-17, 04:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• The Mochinator
    replied
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Of all the daily challenges and suggestions I've seen, this is...certainly one of the more interesting ones........

Unfortunately, this is definitely not worth 150MM, as it's a one-round challenge that has a really simple solution. Sure, you have to sell, but really that doesn't change anything.

By the way, there's a glitch in the game called the Last Bloon Glitch, where if you leak the last bloon of the daily challenge, you'll get the defeat screen, but you'll also get the rewards of the challenge and it'll be marked as completed.

So that means you literally don't have to do anything to win the challenge.

...yeah.

Finally, could you explain the title to me? Or is there any meaning at all? I don't remember my kindergarten teacher telling me that zebras go "MOO".

The idea is creative, at least, but I feel like this is more of a mini-challenge. Not exactly something that should be there for an entire day. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• onlinegamer321
    replied
    Edit: Too hard. Don't select.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Pop a zebra bloon without losing any lives!

Starting Cash: $660
    Lives: 1
    Start Round: 60
    End Round: 60
    Track: Down the Drain
    Towers: All available except for Ninja and Sub
    Agents: Banned
    Road Items: Banned
    Bloon ranks:

Red: 0 red
    Blue: -1 red
    Green: -2 red
    Yellow: -3 red
    Pink: -4 red
    Black: -5 red
    White: -6 red
    Lead: -7 red
    Zebra: -8 red
    Rainbow: -9 red
    Ceramic: -10 red
    MOAB: -11 red
    BFB: -4 ZEBRA
    ZOMG: -13 red

Reward: $150

Completed NAPS.
    Last edited by onlinegamer321; 14-03-18, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• qwertyxp2000
    replied
    Originally posted by CreeperSlimePig View Post
    Pop em' leads

Beat Rounds 1-60 on The Rink Medium without towers or upgrades that can pop lead bloons. You must use pineapples to pop leads.

Cash: 1500
    Health: 250
    Track: The Rink
    Towers: 3/4 Dart Monkey, 3/4 Tack Shooter, 0/4 Sniper Monkey, 3/1 Boomerang, 4/2 Ninja Monkey, 1/4 Ice Tower, 1/4 Glue Gunner, 2/3 Buccaneer, 3/0 Monkey Ace, 1/2 Super Monkey, 3/2 Monkey Village, 4/4 Banana Farm, 2/1 Dartling Gun, 3/1 Spike Factory, Road Spikes, Pineapple.
    Agents: Pontoon, Portable Lake, Meerkat Spy
    Rounds: 1-60

Bloon Ranks:
    Red: Unchanged
    Blue: Unchanged
    Green: Unchanged
    Yellow: Unchanged
    Pink: Unchanged
    Black: +1 (white)
    White: Unchanged
    Lead: +1 (Zebra)
    Zebra: +1 (Rainbow)
    Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)
    Ceramic: -3 (Lead)
    MOAB: Unchanged
    BFB: Unchanged
    Semi Automatic Rifle (0/3 Sniper) can pop leads. Laser Cannon (3/0 or 3/1 Dartling Gun) cannot pop leads. Spike Factory's White Hot Spikes (2/x) can pop leads, but without White Hot Spikes then MOAB-SHREDR spikes and Spike Storm cannot pop leads. Subsequent upgrades above White Hot Spikes can pop leads too. Cannon Ship (x/3 Buccaneer) can pop leads. And Subs cannot pop leads unless they have Bloontonium Reactor (4/x) or Ballistic Missile (x/3). Bear this in mind.
    Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 08-10-17, 09:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CreeperSlimePig
    replied
    Pop em' leads

Beat Rounds 1-60 on The Rink Medium without towers or upgrades that can pop lead bloons. You must use pineapples to pop leads.

Cash: 1500
    Health: 250
    Track: The Rink
    Towers: 3/4 Dart Monkey, 3/4 Tack Shooter, 0/4 Sniper Monkey, 3/1 Boomerang, 4/2 Ninja Monkey, 1/4 Ice Tower, 1/4 Glue Gunner, 2/3 Buccaneer, 3/0 Monkey Ace, 1/2 Super Monkey, 3/2 Monkey Village, 4/4 Banana Farm, 2/1 Dartling Gun, 3/1 Spike Factory, Road Spikes, Pineapple.
    Agents: Pontoon, Portable Lake, Meerkat Spy
    Rounds: 1-60

Bloon Ranks:
    Red: Unchanged
    Blue: Unchanged
    Green: Unchanged
    Yellow: Unchanged
    Pink: Unchanged
    Black: +1 (white)
    White: Unchanged
    Lead: +1 (Zebra)
    Zebra: +1 (Rainbow)
    Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)
    Ceramic: -3 (Lead)
    MOAB: Unchanged
    BFB: Unchanged

Leave a comment:

• CreeperSlimePig
    replied
    Bombs Bombs Bombs
    Beat Rounds 1-65 on Brick Wall Easy using only Bombs and Mortars. Banana Farms allowed. 2500 starting cash.

Track: Brick Wall.
    Difficulty: Easy
    Towers: 4/4 Bomb Tower and 4/4 Mortar Tower and 4/4 Banana Farm
    Agents: Meerkat Spy, Pontoon, Portable Lake (none provided).
    Rounds: 1-65
    Health: 175
    Cash: 2500
    Bloon Ranks: Unchanged

NOTE: Frag Bombs/The Big One required to beat, due to black bloons.
    Last edited by CreeperSlimePig; 07-10-17, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bikerXtrash
    replied
    Title: Micro Aggression. Tested by Sniper355 and myself.

Track/Difficulty: Ice Flow, Medium.
    Starting Cash: 5000.
    Health: 150.
    Start Round: 26.
    End Round: 65.
    Max No. of Towers: 9.
    Towers: 3 of each: Tack Shooter; Mortar; 0/3 Spactory.
    Agents: SMS OK, none provided.
    No Rank Changes.

Suggested reward: 150.

"Micro Aggression. Three of each tower, nine max: Tack Shooter; Mortar; 0/3 Spike Factory. By Biker_Trash."

I found this very hard, but it is NAPSable.

Leave a comment:

• BP101697
    replied
    Town of Tacks
    Beat rounds 25-80 with only Tack Shooters and Villages. $3000 starting cash.
    Track: Lobby
    Rounds: 25-80
    Mode: Easy
    Cash: $3000
    Towers: Tack Shooter (3|4), Villages (3|4)
    Road Items: Pineapple allowed
    Towers Max: Unlimited
    Agents: Allowed, none provided
    Last edited by BP101697; 04-10-17, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X