Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Glue Splatter makes noise, and so do the Leads, Ceramics, and MOABs. I'm not saying remove those Bloon types, I'm just suggesting you to change Glue to 3/1.
    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
    Click here to view all my:

Comment

• Originally posted by CWJD View Post
      But Glue Splatter makes noise, and so do the Leads, Ceramics, and MOABs. I'm not saying remove those Bloon types, I'm just suggesting you to change Glue to 3/1.
      Ahh, but then the challenge would probably take way to long and may not even be possible, besides Glue Splatter ain't too loud, but Glue hose on the other hand is loud. Just to help clear things up a little .
      Links:, ,
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Something I posted on the Archive forums a while back, but I've made it a bit more balanced.

Nerves of Lead

The only way to pop leads is the Angry Squirrel, but you need to leak bloons to do that! Thankfully, all Leads are Zebras, but Rainbows are Leads! Start with 3500 cash, 450 lives and 10 Angry Squirrels, rounds 20-50 on Park Path Hard.

Starting Cash: 3500
        Starting Lives: 450
        Start Round: 20
        End Round: 50
        Track: Park Path
        Difficulty: Hard
        Max Towers/per Class: N/A
        Towers: Tack 3/4, Sniper 0/2, Boomerang 3/1, Ninja 4/2, Ice Tower 1/3, Glue Gunner 1/4, Ace 3/0, Super 1/2, Dartling 3/1, Spactory 1/4, Sub 3/2, Road Spikes (didn't include Buccaneers or Dart Monkeys due to Dreadnought and Splodey Darts)
        Agents: Angry Squirrel only, 10 provided
        Bloon Rank:

Red: 0
        Blue: 0
        Green: 0
        Yellow: 0
        Pink: 0
        Black: 0
        White: 0
        Lead: +1 (Zebra)
        Zebra: 0
        Rainbow: -2 (Lead)
        Ceramic: 0
        MOAB: 0
        BFB: 0
        ZOMG: 0
        Last edited by Fortanono; 09-07-16, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fortanono View Post
          Something I posted on the Archive forums a while back, but I've made it a bit more balanced.

Nerves of Lead

The only way to pop leads is the Angry Squirrel, but you need to leak bloons to do that! Thankfully, all Leads are Zebras, but Rainbows are Leads! Start with 3500 cash, 450 lives and 10 Angry Squirrels, rounds 20-50 on Park Path Hard.

Starting Cash: 3500
          Starting Lives: 450
          Start Round: 20
          End Round: 50
          Track: Park Path
          Difficulty: Hard
          Max Towers/per Class: N/A
          Towers: Tack 3/4, Sniper 0/2, Boomerang 3/1, Ninja 4/2, Ice Tower 1/3, Glue Gunner 1/4, Ace 3/0, Super 1/2, Dartling 3/1, Spactory 1/4, Sub 4/2, Road Spikes (didn't include Buccaneers or Dart Monkeys due to Dreadnought and Splodey Darts)
          Agents: Angry Squirrel only, 10 provided
          Bloon Rank:

Lead: +1 (Zebra)
          Rainbow: -2 (Lead)

Subs should be 3/2, because Reactor pops Lead.
          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
          , ,

Comment

• Spotters, Strike Ships, and Snipers.

Mode: Medium.
            Map: MOAB Desert.
            Towers: Sub, Dart, Bomb, Sniper.
            Limits: Dart 2|3, Sub 2|3, Sniper 4|2, Bomb 2|2.
            Amount of Towers:19.
            Difficulty: Medium.
            Waves: 1-73.
            Start Cash: Unchanged.
            Lives: 150.
            Bloon Rankings: Unchanged.
            ‚Äč

First Attempt Results:

NAPSFS.
            Attributed live loss, and road item use to personal ability. Need more testing by more professional players. All is subject to change.

Name reasoning/general info that can have use.
            Spoiler:
            The name is derived from the suggested tactics to use, you set up the Dart Monkeys as "spotters" to direct the Sub's fire, you use the Dart Monkeys as a kind of detection grid, to aim the subs. The Dart Towers are 2|3 in order for them to be a usable defense in early waves before you set up Subs. The Subs are your main attack force, hence the "strike ships" part of the name. It's like using a ground operator to direct an airstrike. They are to be put in the small pool of water in the lower left corner, and to keep with the airstrike-y theme, the Subs are 2|3 (cruse missile strikes), also, that is to handle Ceramic Blitzes, cammo Leads, and general swarms. The 2|2 bomb tower is for "early" swarms, and Leads. The snipers are to handle M.O.A.Bs, that's why they are 4|2, the stun effect will be useful.

Enjoy, this should not be so difficult.
            Last edited by Anotheraccount192856; 09-07-16, 05:41 AM. Reason: I am not at liberty to disclose that information, no, seriously, the Freedom of Information Act does not work with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anotheraccount192856 View Post
              -snip-
              1) You can't specify separate number-of-this-tower-allowed limits for each tower. The limits must be "X of each" and/or "X towers max" (you can combine them both)
              2) 73 rounds is far too long.
              Last edited by Albert3105; 09-07-16, 04:21 PM.
              Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
              ||
              |

Comment

• @AA
                It's a fine idea and all, but shorten the rounds to, IDK, like, 40~73. According to personal experience, nobody likes playing the early rounds because most of the times, they are 'unnecessary'. Actually I got ninja'd by Albert3105, but you get the point.
                I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                Click here to view all my:

Comment

• Originally posted by WeegeeMaelstrom View Post

Subs should be 3/2, because Reactor pops Lead.
                  Ediited. Had no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                    Sunny0516 Further lowered the limits for both DCs. Still will be keeping one Bush for the theme.
                    Sorry for the late response, but guess it should be fine now.

Comment

• NAPSFRILLS ultimate: No Agents, Premiums, Specialties, Farming, Road items, Lives lost, or Selling. On top of that, it's on Clock - Medium, with a Zomg at round 45!!! Can you do it?
                      Cash: 650
                      Lives: 1
                      Track: Clock
                      Difficulty: Medium
                      Rounds: 1-45
                      Towers: All but Farms, 3/x Villages, x/4 Snipers, 4/x Engineers, or x/4 Heli-Pilot (if im missing any, those are discluded aswell.)
                      Agents: none
                      MM reward:
                      Tested: No. Library computers have terrible lag, and it's messing with the tower's PP. If anyone else can test it, that would be great.

Lead: 0
                      Rainbow: 0
                      MOAB: +2 (ZOMG)
                      BFB: +1 (ZOMG | It really doesn't matter)
                      Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• Kookeekwisp The first MOAB is on Round 46, Engies and Helis aren't in BTD5O. Premiums and Specialties mightstill be used (by the newbies or if they can't find a strat), and this is basically an ultra-hard rendition of Extreme Farming if not an impossible one. x/4 snipers are the Supply Drops, not 4/x.

I'd suggest my new fully tested DC, but it's 4AM right now. (Too lazy to grab format template)
                        I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                        Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                          Kookeekwisp The first MOAB is on Round 46, Engies and Helis aren't in BTD5O. Premiums and Specialties mightstill be used (by the newbies or if they can't find a strat), and this is basically an ultra-hard rendition of Extreme Farming if not an impossible one. x/4 snipers are the Supply Drops, not 4/x.

I'd suggest my new fully tested DC, but it's 4AM right now. (Too lazy to grab format template)
                          ...i said x/4. i know which path has abilities XP
                          Like i said, it's in testing. I can't test it here, because of lag.

Also, i now remember a DC i suggested earlier, that was about the same thing as Extreme farming.
                          Everything was included, but with ZOMGs replacing ceramics, WITH NORMAL STARTING CASH!!!
                          I tested it fully, and it was completely possible! (skull peak, easy)

Also, same, because i'm on a library computer, with 2 mins left XD
                          Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

• I must've read the sniper wrong ~_~
                            ZOMGs replacing Ceramics?!?! That's madness with normal cash and no farming. Also the suggestion says MOABs are ZOMGs. And on Expert tracks? Ok, this IS impossible.

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
                              I tested it fully, and it was completely possible! (skull peak, easy)
                              How did you get Ceramics to replace ZOMGs? You don't have access to that kind of thing.

Comment

• Sound Voltex
                                Description: Pass Rounds 25-55 on Runway, Medium with $20000 to start and the given towers and agent.

Starting Cash: $20000
                                Health: 150
                                Rounds: 25-55
                                Towers: Ninjas (0/4), Apprentices (4/0), Monkey Ace (2/4), Farms (4/2), Super Monkeys (2/2), Tack Shooters (2/4), Mortars (4/4), Ice Towers (3/4) 2 of each, 15 max.
                                Difficulty: Medium
                                Track: Runway
                                Agents?: Bloonsday Devices only. 1 provided.
                                Road Items?: Yes.
                                MM Reward: $60
                                Test State: Tested fully by youngtomlin.

Bloon Ranks:
                                Red: +1 (Blue)
                                Green: -1 (Blue)
                                Yellow: +2 (Black)
                                Pink: +1 (Black)
                                White: -1 (Black)
                                Lead: 0
                                Zebra: -1 (Lead)
                                Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)

Notes:
                                Based on Sound Voltex, a BEMANI rhythm game series. Theme colors are black and blue. Reasons for towers given:
                                Tsumabuki Left is 0/4 Ninja since he is on the left.
                                Tsumabuki Right is 4/0 Wizard because he is on the right.
                                RASIS' uniform im the first game is a poofy black dress, similar to the 2/4 Ace.
                                Kanade Yamashina is a farm because food.
                                Voltenizer Maxima is a 2/2 Super Monkey because he is muscular.
                                2/4 Tack Shooter is Kureha because she uses a blade.
                                Mortars represent Sekishi Soul because he likes noise (I think)
                                Ice Towers represent the twins Near&Noah because they're light blue.
                                TSUMABUKI the triangle is BDD because... he's a freaking triangle.
                                Road Spikes and Pineapples represent the different notes on the track of the game.
                                Runway is a track that is... a track...

Sequel soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X