This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom Beach

Using towers that go boom or have upgrades that go boom along with Snipers, beat Dune sea Rounds 26-65.

Starting Cash: $5000
    Lives: 150
    Rounds: 26-65
    Max No. of Towers:8
    Max Per Class: 2
    Difficulty: Medium (Wanted to be on hard originally, but it was too brutal.)
    Track: Dune Sea
    Available Towers: 2/4 Sub, 4/4 Cannon, 2/3 Buccaneer, 4/4 Mortar, 2/4 Dartling, 4/4 Sniper, 0/4 (Monkey Ace*) (Monkey Ace was not originally going to be added, but round 64 was near impossible for me, so I added the GZ for it, if anyone can beat round 64 with out having to GZ, more power to you.)
    Agents:All available, non provided.(If you want to you could just provide a free SMS for round 64, as opposed to enabling the ace.)
    Road Items: Banned
    Bloon Ranks: Unchanged

(Tested NAPS, with over 100 lives left, mainly because I played this one a ton, and knew what to do early on, it requires knowledge with the towers, and dartling micro Mid-late game
    , mortar micro may also be necessary, but that's more debatable, all in all it was Kinda tough, but not too hard so I'd give it 75 MM (Suggested reward by Sniper355.)

Image Proof:
    Spoiler:

(Yes, this is based off of the Mobile App Boom Beach, with the inclusion of the Snipers .)
    Last edited by Gamzdude; 16-08-16, 02:13 AM.
    Links:, ,
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• I'm bad at DC making and don't belong in the DC community but I want to, so...

Magnolia
      Description: Life. Pass Rounds 41-60 on Hill Giant, Hard with 4/2 towers and $10000 to start. You have 200 lives, too.

Starting Cash: $10000
      Health: 200
      Rounds: 41-60
      Towers: All, at 4/2. 1 per tower, 10 max.
      Difficulty: Hard
      Track: Hill Giant
      Agents?: Bloonberry Bushes only, 1 provided.
      Road Items?: None.
      MM Reward: $50
      Test State: Couldn't test on BTD5M...

Bloon Ranks:
      Red: 0
      Blue: 0
      Green: 0
      Yellow: 0
      Pink: 0
      Black: 0
      White: 0
      Lead: +2 (Rainbow)
      Zebra: +1 (Rainbow)
      Rainbow: 0
      Ceramic: -1 (Rainbow)
      MOAB: 0
      BFB: 0
      ZOMG: 0

Myosotis
      Description: Death. Pass Rounds 61-80 on Crypt Keeper, Hard with 2/4 towers and $111111 to start. You have 111 lives.

Starting Cash: $111111
      Health: 111
      Rounds: 61-80
      Towers: All, at 2/4. 1 per tower, 11 max.
      Track: Crypt Keeper
      Agents?: Bloonberry Bushes only, 1 provided.
      Test State: Could test on BTD5M without exclusives, but I suck so I didn't. oops. I'll try to test when I'm done suggesting and then come back.

Bloon Ranks:
      Lead: +3 (Ceramic)
      Zebra: +2 (Ceramic)
      Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)
      Ceramic: 0
      Notes:
      In the meantime, could you guys uh, help me test this? I'm sorry for not PM'ing any one of ya before I suggested this, I'm too shy to PM anyone... >~< I just wanted to make two challenges based on Magnolia and Myosotis, two songs by M2U that both represent life and death respectively. Hill Giant is Easter-themed and Easter Eggs represent life (NO SERIOUSLY) and Crypt Keeper is a graveyard. The Bloonberry Bushes represent the flowers that are Magnolias and Forget-me-nots (whose scientific name is Myosotis). Magnolia has Number 10, which is its difficulty in the rhythm game Deemo. Myosotis' difficulty is 11... I already expect this challenge won't be accepted, but I hope it does... Please don't hurt meh but tell me what's wrong @[email protected]

EDIT 1: Thanks to Sunny for telling me the mistakes -- turns out Magnolia was too easy and Myosotis was too hard. I think the tower limit is still a bit too high though. As for Myosotis I added an extra '1' to the lives and cash so you can get the urgent defense earlier on.

EDIT 2: Further lowered tower limits.
      Last edited by Original Otaku; 07-07-16, 04:52 AM.
      I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
      Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

• BTD5 Party: Bloon Drive

With a 2/4 Dart Monkey, 0/4 Sniper Monkey, 2/3 Boomerang Thrower, 2/3 Ninja Monkey, 0/4 Monkey Ace, 1/2 Monkey Apprentice, and 3/0 Spike Factory, beat Spooky Castle on Easy, rounds 30~60. 1 Bloonsday Device and Angry Squirrel provided. 9 towers max. Zebras are +1, while Ceramics are -1.

Track: Spooky Castle
        Difficulty: Easy
        Levels: 30~60
        Lives: 200
        Starting Cash: 5000
        Towers: Mentioned above
        Limits: 1 each, 9 max.
        Agents: Bloonsday Device, Angry Squirrel x1
        Bloon Rank Change:
        Zebra +1
        Ceramic -1

Spoiler:
        Based on Corpse Party: Blood Drive. This time, I want to focus on the slightly minor characters here, whether they played a major part in Blood Drive or not.
        ...I know some of the reasons here aren't that good, but that's the closest I could do.

Misuto Kiriya is 2/4 Dart Monkey because they both wear a hood.
        Satsuki Mizuhara is 3/0 Spike Factory because a 3/x Spike Factory's hatch splits open just like Satsuki's head.
        Shougo Taguchi is 2/3 Ninja Monkey because they both use flashy stuff. Shougo his camera, and 2/3 Ninja Monkey his Flash Bomb.
        Magari Mizuki is 2/3 Boomerang Thrower because they both use bladed weapons.
        Aiko Niwa is 0/4 Sniper Monkey because the only thing they care about is money. I mean, that's why you use x/4 Snipers.
        Kuon Niwa is 0/4 Monkey Ace because she died with a big bang. Literally.
        Naho Saenoki is 1/2 Monkey Apprentice because they both have paranormal powers...I believe. I mean, Monkey Sense is something.
        Hinoe Shinozaki is Bloonsday Device because...oh look! A floating disembodied head! Wait, are you saying that orb is not a head? Shut up.
        Haruyuki Inumaru is Angry Squirrel because, well, you've seen him go berserk after he found out her crush is dead.
        Last edited by CWJD; 09-08-16, 06:50 AM.
        I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
        Click here to view all my:

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
          Magnolia
          Description: Life. Pass Rounds 41-60 on Hill Giant, Hard with 4/2 towers and $10000 to start. You have 200 lives, too.

Starting Cash: $10000
          Health: 200
          Rounds: 41-60
          Towers: All, at 4/2.
          Track: Hill Giant
          Agents?: Bloonberry Bushes only, 10 provided.
          Test State: Couldn't test on BTD5M...

Bloon Ranks:
          Lead: +2 (Rainbow)
          Ceramic: -1 (Rainbow)
          This sounds pretty easy. Done some brief testing and this should be possible - dartling spam can easily beat this one.
          Maybe you can add a tower amount limit?

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
          Myosotis
          Description: Death. Pass Rounds 61-80 on Crypt Keeper, Hard with 2/4 towers and $11111 to start. You have 11 lives.

Starting Cash: $11111
          Health: 11
          Rounds: 61-80
          Towers: All, at 2/4.
          Track: Crypt Keeper
          Agents?: Bloonberry Bushes only, 11 provided.
          Test State: Could test on BTD5M without exclusives, but I suck so I didn't. oops. I'll try to test when I'm done suggesting and then come back.

Bloon Ranks:
          Lead: +3 (Ceramic)
          Zebra: +2 (Ceramic)
          Rainbow: +1 (Ceramic)
          This doesn't sound NAPSable. Ceramic rush at Crypt Keeper with only $11111 cash might be a bit too harsh. Maybe it can be started from a lower level, like, 31? I am not sure whether it is possible that way though.

Also, for challenges with RBE change, you can PM youngtomlim. He should be able to help you to test them out.

Comment

• Inverse Tohka

Track: The Great Divide
            Difficulty: Medium
            Rounds: 26-85
            Towers: Ninja Monkeys, Dart Monkeys, Monkey Apprentices, Monkey Villages, Ice Towers. No upgrade restrictions.
            Limits: 8 of each.

Agents: all allowed, none provided
            Bloon Rank Change: None

Tested:

I started with two ninjas 2/1 -> 3/x -> 4/2, then two x/1 > 2/x wizards, then two 2/1 ices.

When 46 comes, sell the wizards for SMFC.
            By 49 the ices must be 2/3.
            SMFC the first MOAB of 50 and sabotage the second one; place the sabotage on the side the second MOAB is going.
            SMFC the MOABs of 52, and 53: sabotage on one of these rounds.
            SMFC every MOAB in the 50s and sabotage when necessary.

For 57, start the round immediately after killing the 56 MOAB.
            Sometime before 59 you must have a second sabotage ninja on the other side.
            Sabotage + SJFC the BFB on 60.
            Sabotage all blimps from now on, SMFC when needed, and on every BFB
            Get two villages to ultimately cover every tower
            Another pair of ninjas, and villages to 2/2 by 70
            Second SMFC
            Final pair of bloonjitsu ninjas for 77
            AW + MIB on both sides.
            Third SMFC by 84, fourth by 85.
            For the ZOMG, chain SMFC and when the ZOMG pops, SJFC.

SMFC must be used extensively. Ice shards and sabotage are critical as well. Sell-rebuy and SJFC if necessary.

Incognito Mode

Track: Monkey Lane

Rounds: 25-50
            Towers: Boomerang Thrower, Farm
            Limits: 1 of each.
            Road Items: Allowed

Agents: all allowed, none provided
            Bloon Rank Change: None

Tested:

Last edited by Albert3105; 11-08-16, 06:17 AM.
            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
            ||
            |

Comment

• MLBG (Major League Bloon Gaming)

It's time to wreck bloons MLG style.

Track: Lobby
              Difficulty: Easy (if too easy, Hard)
              Levels: 1-46
              Lives: 66
              Starting Cash: $650
              Towers: Dart Monkey 0/0, Ninja 4/4 (if this is too easy, remove this tower), Farm 4/4, Village 4/4, Super Monkey 4/4
              Limits: 3 of each tower allowed (oh baby its a triple)
              Agents: Allowed, none provided
              Road Items: Not allowed.

Bloon Ranks:
              Blue: -1 (Red)
              Green: -2 (Red)
              Yellow: -3 (Red)
              Pink: -4 (Red)
              Black: -5 (Red)
              White: -6 (Red)
              Lead: 0
              MOAB: +1

Based on these memes of 0/0 darts, second best strategy, and camo regrow reds. Also, the infamous rainbow rush and BFBs.
              Last edited by jluc410; 07-07-16, 10:57 PM.
              Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

• Sunny0516 Revised the challenges. I think the limits are too high, and I'm not sure if the Bushes count as towers... There are 10-11 provides but the limit is 4 on Magnolia; does this mean only 4 shall be provided? I'm a bit willing to break the theme for the sake of Tower Limits.

Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                  Revised the challenges. I think the limits are too high, and I'm not sure if the Bushes count as towers... There are 10-11 provides but the limit is 4 on Magnolia; does this mean only 4 shall be provided? I'm a bit willing to break the theme for the sake of Tower Limits.
                  10 of each still sound like a bit too much. Although this will likely break the theme, maybe you can think of limiting one of each and give a total amount of tower limit? With 10 of each dartling spam can still lead to victory effortlessly.

Comment

• Sunny0516 Further lowered the limits for both DCs. Still will be keeping one Bush for the theme.

Comment

• Castle Bloons Defense

Using towers that you would see in a Medieval castle and based from the Castle Tower Defense flash game beat Castle Easy Rounds 26-64

Lives: 200
                      Rounds: 26-64
                      Max No. of Towers:14
                      Max Per Class: 4
                      Difficulty: Easy (Was going to be on medium, but it was way to brutal.)
                      Track: Castle
                      Available Towers: 4/3 (Dart Monkey) 2/4 (Wizard), 2/3 (Buccaneer), 2/3 (Sniper),4/2 (Mortar), 4/4 (Cannon),
                      Agents:All available, non provided.
                      Round 65 Tested By: Sniper 355

(Fully Tested NAPS to round 64, but I died on round 65 (mainly due to me losing early lives, and off ability timing.), but it should still be very possible, if a more advanced player wants to test it for me please do so, as I'm not going back, due to the no saving stuff in Free play mode if not then I will limit it to round 64, All in all this Challenge requires good usage of tower knowledge, when to buy certain upgrades and what would work best, some Mortar Micro, and some average ability timing. Give it a 90+MM Reward IMO as it's tough, and I tested it.

Update: will limit to round 64, as it has been confirmed that round 65 is way too hard.)

Image Proof up to 64
                      Spoiler:
                      :

(Based off of medieval Castles and the Castle Tower Defense games, where you have to defend a castle from random creatures (Tanks in the first one), while in this case you have to defend it from bloons.)
                      Tower/Theme Explanation:
                      Spoiler:

Snipers: The very long range attack tower of the castle
                      Dart Monkey: The archer and Catapult thrower
                      Monkey Apprentice: The dragon of the Castle
                      Monkey Buccaneer: The water moat defense of the castle. (Some castle actually did use boats as defense.)
                      Cannon: The basic bomb defense of any castle
                      Mortar: The very long range bomb defense of a castle
                      Last edited by Gamzdude; 12-07-16, 01:47 AM.
                      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

• Castle Machines

26 - 47 with 2/4 Boomers and 0/4 Spike Factories. 4 towers max.

Track/Difficulty: Castle/Medium
                        Rounds: 26-47
                        Starting Cash: $5500
                        Towers: Boomerang Thrower 2/4, Spike Factory 0/4. 4 towers max.
                        Road Items: Disabled
                        Agents: All allowed, none provided

Tested. I did it with 5000 starting cash, but it was barely possible to buy Spike Storm on late rounds, so increased it. Requires to switch between Turbo Charge and Spike Storm in late rounds.
                        Guide below, followed it more than once without luck problems. Works better with 5500 cash rather than 5000 I used.

Spoiler:
                        0/0 spike factory
                        Two 2/3 boomers (center, then right)
                        0/0 boomer (left)
                        Spike factory to 0/1
                        Left boomer to 0/3
                        Spike factory to 0/2
                        Left boomer to 2/3
                        Boomer to 2/4 (center)
                        Round 40: use turbo charge a bit before ceramics come near it (this is to prevent losing too many lives).
                        Round 41: use turbo charge once recharged.
                        Round 42: sell center and right boomer. Spike factory to 0/4: once rainbows come near spikes, use spike storm.
                        Round 43: sell spike factory. Rebuy 2/4 boomer and right boomer, upgrade the right boomer to 2/4 and use turbo charge two times when the first rainbow comes near the boomers.
                        Round 44: sell and rebuy center boomer as 2/4 (had to do 1/4 only because of 5000 starting cash, but with 5500 you can do that), use turbo charge once the packed zebras enter the screen.
                        0/2 spike factory
                        Round 45: use turbo charge on rainbows, though not too early obviously.
                        Picture before round 46:

Round 46 - sell the three boomers. Spike factory to 0/4, another 0/1 spike factory. Use spike storm.
                        Round 47 - sell and rebuy 0/4 spike factory, use spike storm, sell the 0/4 spike factory, upgrade the other spike factory to 0/4, use spike storm again.

Last edited by Superbloons321; 18-08-16, 08:10 AM.

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                        Originally posted by Kodak Black
                        Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• Weakened

Track: Country Road
                          Rounds: 0-30 (includes 30)
                          Starting Cash: 600
                          Towers: Boomerang Thrower 0/1, Dart Monkey 1/1, Sniper Monkey 0/2, Ice Monkey 0/1, Monkey Apprentice 0/0, Dartling Gun 0/0.
                          Max Towers/Max Towers Per Class: 6/1 each tower.
                          Agents: Disabled.

Tested, needs good placement and great dartling control. Survived with several hearts.
                          Reward: 60 MM

Comment

• Originally posted by illion View Post
                            Weakened

Track: Country Road
                            Rounds: 0-30 (includes 30)
                            Starting Cash: 600
                            Towers: Boomerang Thrower 0/1, Dart Monkey 1/1, Sniper Monkey 0/2, Ice Monkey 0/1, Monkey Apprentice 0/0, Dartling Gun 0/0.
                            Max Towers/Max Towers Per Class: 6/1 each tower.
                            Agents: Disabled.

Tested, needs good placement and great dartling control. Survived with several hearts.
                            Reward: 60 MM
                            Round 0 doesn't exist - is it supposed to be 1 or 10?

BTD5 rank: 83 - BMC levels: 35 (1st city), 28 (2nd city) - - - -
                            Originally posted by Kodak Black
                            Uh, I'm the s***, I need some toilet paper

Comment

• App-Rent-Ice

With Monkey Subs, 2/4 Banana Farms, 2/4 Ice Towers, and Monkey Apprentices, beat Sprint Track rounds 40~65. 5 of each tower. All bloons except for Ceramics are +1 rank.

Track: Sprint Track
                              Levels: 40~65
                              Starting Cash: 15000
                              Towers: Mentioned Above
                              Limits: 5 each.
                              Agents: None provided, all enabled
                              Bloon Rank Change:
                              Red +1
                              Blue +1
                              Green +1
                              Yellow +1
                              Pink +1
                              Black +1
                              White +1
                              Lead +1
                              Zebra +1
                              Rainbow +1
                              Ceramic +0
                              MOAB +1
                              BFB +1
                              ZOMG +0

Spoiler:
                              Based on my riddle for the Blog Contest.

My first's what you find inside mobile phones,
                              My second's what you do when you want to borrow homes.
                              My third's what my first power firmly blows off,
                              And also what my second power can easily scoff.

Answer: Apprentice

Subs represent the first word (App) since they were Mobile Exclusive, aka App Exclusive.
                              2/4 Banana Farms represent the second word (Rent) since Banks 'rent' your money.
                              Ice Towers represent the third word (Ice) since Ice is blown off by Whirlwind and is 'melted' by Dragon's Breath. Limited to 2/4 to make it harder.
                              Apprentices because it's the answer to the riddle.
                              I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                              Click here to view all my:

Comment

• Avalanche Zone!!

An avalanche could occur at any minute, so you have to use towers & upgrades that aren't too loud along with things that are not fire related to beat rounds 26-65 on Slalom

Lives: 100
                                Rounds: 26-65
                                Max No. of Towers: 15
                                Max Per Class: 2
                                Track: Slalom
                                Available Towers: 2/3 Dart Monkey, 3/2 Tack Shooter, 1/2 Spike Factory, 2/2 Sub, 3/2 Glue, 3/2 Buccaneer, 2/1 Village, 3/2 Ice, 2/2 Dartling Gun
                                Agents:All available, non provided.
                                Reward: 50/55MM

(Tested NAPS, it should not be to bad for the most part, but the MOABS in late rounds (61-65) could be tricky, but still beatable. Deserves a 50 - 55 MM Reward IMO.)

Image Proof:
                                Spoiler:

(It's based off of typical avalanche zones, where you need to be very careful with noise and especially fire before one starts, and in this case you can only use towers and such that are not that noisy or upgrades that don't cause that much noise or are fire related.)
                                Last edited by Gamzdude; 28-08-16, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X