Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Challenge Suggestions - Post Suggestions Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post
    Dos Spooky Vacas

    Starting Cash: $851
    Lives: 1 (Please keep this as is)
    Start Round: 3
    End Round: 46
    Difficulty: Easy
    Track: SpookyCastle
    Towers: Dartling gun, Sniper. (1 of each)
    Max Towers: 2
    Max per class: 1
    Agents: Banned
    Road Items: Banned
    Bloon ranks: unchanged

    Reward: $80
    If it's one Dartling and one Sniper only, then $80 isn't enough of a reward. For this challenge, I personally say $100 or more would be a good deal.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

    Comment


    • This one doesn't even seem possible at all.
      I imagine levels in the late 30s being a major issue with those towers.
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
      Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post

        If it's one Dartling and one Sniper only, then $80 isn't enough of a reward. For this challenge, I personally say $100 or more would be a good deal.
        Thanks for the feedback! This is slightly easier than my original "dos vacas" challenge, but I'll change the reward to 100 to match it.

        Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
        This one doesn't even seem possible at all.
        I imagine levels in the late 30s being a major issue with those towers.
        It's very much possible, as I have completed it multiple times. (I forgot to add "tested NAPS" on the bottom, I''ll put that in now). Other than maybe round 36, the 30's aren't really the difficult part of this challenge, since you can afford a good sniper by then.
        This is my signature

        Comment


        • Popping Peninsulas
          Beat rounds 33-62 on Water Hazard Hard with only towers that shoot darts.
          Rounds: 33-62
          Track: Water Hazard
          Mode: Hard
          Cash: $7500
          Towets: Dart Monkey (2|4), Buccaneer (4|0), Ace (3|0), Super Monkey (0|3), Dartling Gun (2|2), Monkey Sub (2|2)
          Max per class: 4
          Max towers: 10
          Road Items: No
          Bloon Rank: Unchanged
          Agents: None provided
          Last edited by BP101697; 04-02-18, 09:00 AM.

          Comment


          • yes this is based off a mission
            needs testing

            The sub-stand
            Use the only two water towers and dart monkeys at your aid, with spikes and pineapples being pretty much useless, although usable. Rounds 60-85 on Hard.

            Starting Cash: $8000 (because 60 IS a late round)
            Health: 150
            Start Round: 60
            End Round: 85 (if you don't have first strike by then i'm surprised)
            Max No. of Towers: infinity
            Max Per Class: infinity
            Difficulty/Mode: Hard
            Track: Archipelago
            Which towers are available: Monkey Subs, Dart Monkeys, and Buccaneers only.
            Which agents are available: All allowed.
            Track stuffs: pineapples and spikes
            Which upgrades are available: all
            Bloon rank. Bloons can now be changed up and down the bloon rank scale. For example all (default) red bloons could be changed to pink bloons, all lead bloons could be changed to blue bloons. This does not affect the bloon once it's been popped. If all reds are MOABs and you pop a blue, a MOAB will not spring out at you. This can not change a bloon from or to camo/regen.

            As there are 14 bloon ranks the best way to explain what you want is to list it like this:

            Red: +3 (yellow)
            Blue: +2 (yellow)
            Green: +2 (pink)
            Yellow: +1 (pink)
            Pink: 0
            Black: +1 (lead)
            White: +1 (zebra)
            Lead: 0
            Zebra: +1 (rainbow)
            Rainbow: +1 (ceramic)
            Ceramic: 0 (replace regular ceramics that are before the change to regrow ceramics)
            MOAB: +1 (BFB)
            BFB: 0
            ZOMG: 0 (i wish i can increase)

            Reward: $300
            Last edited by CheeseyRudy; 20-01-18, 08:21 PM.
            I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

            Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

            Comment


            • A Dune Sea of Six

              Track: Dune Sea
              Difficulty: Medium
              Levels: 40 - 85
              Lives: 150
              Starting Cash: $13,000
              Description: Can you pass 46 rounds with only six towers with no upgrade limits?
              Towers: Ninja; Ice; Super; Village; Spike Factory; Sub
              Limits: All are 4/4; 3 of each; 6 towers max
              Agents: Agents allowed; None provided
              No Roadspikes and No Pineapples
              No Bloon Rank Change
              Reward: $60

              Tested NAPSFRILL

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CheeseyRudy View Post
                yes this is based off a mission
                needs testing

                The sub-stand
                Use the only two water towers and dart monkeys at your aid, with spikes and pineapples being pretty much useless, although usable. Rounds 60-85 on Hard.

                Starting Cash: $8000 (because 60 IS a late round)
                Health: 150
                Start Round: 60
                End Round: 85 (if you don't have first strike by then i'm surprised)
                Max No. of Towers: infinity
                Max Per Class: infinity
                Difficulty/Mode: Hard
                Track: Archipelago
                Which towers are available: Monkey Subs, Dart Monkeys, and Buccaneers only.
                Which agents are available: All allowed.
                Track stuffs: pineapples and spikes
                Which upgrades are available: all
                Bloon rank. Bloons can now be changed up and down the bloon rank scale. For example all (default) red bloons could be changed to pink bloons, all lead bloons could be changed to blue bloons. This does not affect the bloon once it's been popped. If all reds are MOABs and you pop a blue, a MOAB will not spring out at you. This can not change a bloon from or to camo/regen.

                As there are 14 bloon ranks the best way to explain what you want is to list it like this:

                Red: +3 (yellow)
                Blue: +2 (yellow)
                Green: +2 (pink)
                Yellow: +1 (pink)
                Pink: 0
                Black: +1 (lead)
                White: +1 (zebra)
                Lead: 0
                Zebra: +1 (rainbow)
                Rainbow: +1 (ceramic)
                Ceramic: 0 (replace regular ceramics that are before the change to regrow ceramics)
                MOAB: +1 (BFB)
                BFB: 0
                ZOMG: 0 (i wish i can increase)

                Reward: $300
                Totally impossible because of too little cash.

                Comment


                • oh okay. Would 12000 or 14000 work?
                  I just lost my starboard engine, set up for attack run.

                  Profile picture at the moment: Red Leader/Garven Dreis

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CheeseyRudy View Post
                    oh okay. Would 12000 or 14000 work?
                    At least there should be enough cash to buy 1 2|4, 9 2|3, and 1 4|2 Dart Monkeys because of round 63.

                    Comment


                    • Title: Super Monkey's Got Nothing on Me (I dunno about date)
                      Description: Complete rounds 1 - 63 on Z Factor, Medium by using Dart Monkeys, Monkey Villages, 1 Banana Farm and 1 Monkey Apprentice to prove the skill of Dart Monkeys
                      Track: Z Factor
                      Rounds: 1 - 63
                      Starting Cash: 650
                      Difficulty: Medium
                      Towers: Dart Monkey, Monkey Village, Banana Farm, and monkey Apprentice (Road Spike and Pineapples still can be used)
                      Limitations: You can only upgrade Dart Monkey to 2/4, Monkey Village to 2/3, only 1 Banana Farm that can be upgraded to 3/2 or 2/3, and only 1 2/2 Apprentice (No limit on Dart Monkeys, Monkey Villages, Roads Spikes and Pineapples)
                      Agents: All but Super Monkey Storm are banned. Only 1 Super Monkey Storm is provided and only 1 can be used.
                      Bloon Rank: Leave that alone
                      Last edited by OddSpiritedTrophy; 01-02-18, 04:23 AM.
                      Profile Picture: Meliodas (The 7 Deadly Sins)

                      Comment


                      • Title: I Dare You Not Superpower Juggernaut
                        Description: Complete Rounds 25-76 on Monkey Lane with all towers that don't pop lead. Upgrades limited to no lead-popping power, with exception of Juggernaut.
                        Track: Monkey Lane
                        Rounds: 25-75
                        Starting Cash: $7000
                        Difficulty: Medium
                        Towers: Dart Monkey (4|4), Tack Shooter (3|4), Sniper Monkey (0|2), Boomerang Thrower (3|1), Ninja Monkey (4|2), Ice Tower (1|4), Glue Gunner (1|4), Monkey Ace (3|0), Super Monkey (1|2), Monkey Village (3|2), Banana Farm (4|4), Dartling Gun (3|1), Spike Factory (1|4)
                        Agents: None provided, but not restricted
                        Tower Limits: Place as many of a certain tower as you'd like.
                        Bloon Rank Changes: Reds become Leads, Blues become Leads, Greens become Leads, Zebras become Leads
                        Reward: 60 MM.
                        Tested?: I am confident that it is possible, but I haven't really tested it yet. But what I am sure is that the entire challenge can be well-aced with Super Juggernaut Fan Club, if it's still possible.
                        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

                        Comment


                        • The Big Friendly Cow

                          Starting Cash: $5,000
                          Lives: 100 (Please keep this at 100.)
                          Start Round: 26
                          End Round: 47
                          Difficulty: Easy
                          Track: Monkey Lane
                          Towers: Farm (4-4), Village (4-4), Super Monkey (0-4), Spike Factory (3-4). 1 of each, 4 total.
                          Agents: Banned.
                          Road Items: Banned
                          Bloon ranks: MOAB (+2) -> ZOMG. Everything else unchanged.

                          Reward: $55

                          Tested / Completed NAPS. Should be on the easier side.
                          Last edited by onlinegamer321; 07-02-18, 03:59 PM.
                          This is my signature

                          Comment


                          • Throwback: Bloons TD 4
                            Pass round 75 on hard using only towers and upgrades from Bloons Tower Defense 4.

                            Track: The Rink
                            Starting cash and lives: Default
                            Difficulty: Hard
                            Unlimited towers
                            No special agents except for Super Monkey Storm
                            Normal bloon ranks
                            Rounds 1 - 75

                            Towers:
                            Banned: Ninja, Sniper, Village, Submarine.
                            Dart monkey 3|1
                            Tack shooter 4|1
                            Boomerang thrower 2|1
                            Bomb tower 1|3
                            Ice monkey 3|1
                            Glue gunner 2|2
                            Buccaneer 3|2
                            Ace 1|3
                            Super monkey 3|1
                            Apprentice 4|1
                            Banana farm 4|0
                            Mortar tower 3|1
                            Dartling 3|1
                            Spike factory 2|1

                            Reward: $150

                            Comment


                            • Fast Track
                              Pass rounds 1-15 of Monkey Lane Hard with up to six towers. Bloons are +8 rank.
                              Track: Monkey Lane
                              Mode: Hard
                              Starting cash: $2000
                              Towers: Any
                              Max per class: 1 of each tower only.
                              Road Items: Allowed
                              Agents: Allowed, none provided
                              Bloon Rank:
                              Red -> Zebra
                              Blue -> Rainbow
                              Green -> Ceramic
                              Yellow -> MOAB
                              Pink -> BFB
                              Black and above -> ZOMG
                              Last edited by BP101697; 09-02-18, 03:30 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Dirt Cheap
                                Cheapest upgrades available. You are a farmer, in fact
                                All towers available
                                Rounds 1-75
                                All Towers Available
                                No Agents Allowed, None Provided
                                No Single Tower Cap
                                No Max Tower Cap
                                Bloon Ranks All: +-0
                                Pumpkin Patch
                                Medium Difficulty
                                120 Lives
                                550 Starting Cash
                                Road Items Allowed

                                Towers
                                Dart, Tack, Ninja, Village, Monkey Sub: 4-0

                                Sniper, Boomerang, Bomb, Ice, Glue, Buccaneer, Ace, Super Monkey, Apprentice, Banana Farm, Mortar, Dartling, Spike Factory: 0-4
                                Avatar: Ajit Santa

                                Hmm...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X