Wet Projectiles - 8 Dec 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Projectiles - 8 Dec 2017

40-75 with 1 of each with no upgrade limits. 3 Pontoons provided. By jluck410

Title: Wet Projectiles
    Rounds: 40-75
    Track: River Rapids
    Difficulty: Easy
    Starting Cash: $15,000
    Lives: 200
    Towers: Any tower except Supers, Mortars, Dartlings, Spactories, Snipers, Gluers, Buccaneers, Aces, Road Spikes, and Pineapples. No limits on upgrades.
    Bloon changes: None
    Tower limits?: No more than 1 of each tower or agent.
    Agents: 3 free Pontoons
    Reward: 130 MM.

It's weird that only one Pontoon can be placed at once, so what is the point of 3 Pontoons? For a quick sell and re-place and re-sell and re-re-place?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

This had been one tough week for DCs.

Comment

Lost on 63 even I had 4/2 ice, 2/4 ninja, 4/2 boomerang, 4/2 monkey in the end..? Guess I gotta use phoenix & ninja ability.. doh.

Comment

I used Ninja specialty and aside from a mistake on 74 with the BFB, I would have NLL. I also did not sell.

image hosting facebook

It is all about using your abilities judiciously.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingONuns View Post
          I used Ninja specialty and aside from a mistake on 74 with the BFB, I would have NLL. I also did not sell.

It is all about using your abilities judiciously.
          Yeah, I kept getting pretty far but then losing near the end when my timing was off. This one is definitely tricky due to the later rounds where one mess-up will send you all the way back. I guess we could sell/rebuy to help, but it's good to know you can finish it without doing so.

Comment

3 pontoons provided
            1 of each tower

lol wut

Originally posted by MikkoU View Post
            Lost on 63 even I had 4/2 ice, 2/4 ninja, 4/2 boomerang, 4/2 monkey in the end..? Guess I gotta use phoenix & ninja ability.. doh.
            I had 3-2 Ice next to a 4-2 tack at the end and that handled 63 fine. The 4-2 Bomb near the start may have helped a fair bit though?
            Last edited by Sir Spanky; 08-12-17, 11:36 PM.

Comment

This was a fun challenge. I did it NAPS, but I wasn't brave enough to attempt a no-sell strategy. Good job jluc!
              This is my signature

Comment

Working...
              X