Weird Woods – 6 Dec 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Woods – 6 Dec 2017

46-70 with Ninjas, 2|4 Dart Monkeys, and Tack Shooters. Red to Yellow bloons are Pink. By GyalChester

Title:
    Weird Woods
    Rounds: 46-70
    Track: Dark Forest
    Difficulty: Hard
    Starting Cash: $17,000
    Lives: 100
    Towers: Ninjas (4|4), Dart Monkeys (2|4), Tack Shooters (4|4)
    Bloon changes: Reds to Yellows become Pinks.
    Tower limits?: None
    Agents: None provided, but none restricted.
    Reward: 150 MM.

Interesting...
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Bear in mind that the first Round 46 MOAB can come either randomly from the top-right or the bottom-right.
    Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 06-12-17, 01:55 AM.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

I was so close to beating it last time I tried. Made it all the way to round 47.
      This is my signature

Comment

Just today while driving into work I thought, "I sure am glad that NK hasn't done any challenges on the Weird Woods map; that thing is a beast."

I immediately regret that conversation with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post
          I was so close to beating it last time I tried. Made it all the way to round 47.
          Haha! Me too! ...once.

Comment

This is like Treetops squared.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post
              This is like Treetops squared.
              On satanic steroids. I can sneak past 46, but 47 wipes me out. Curious to see how people are solving this one...$150mm seems like a low payout thus far...

Yep. RageQuit time. 'night all!
              Last edited by netterbog; 06-12-17, 03:32 AM. Reason: Rage Quitting.

Comment

Okay, going to say this now, but this isn't even close to NAPSable.

I've only ever managed to 49, and you won't be able to get any further before running out of money.

This DC should at least be nerfed to easy difficulty with 30k cash, otherwise don't know what to say here. Paging Aaron
                Last edited by Junior Monkey; 06-12-17, 05:51 AM. Reason: Worse than I thought
                Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

This is absolutely ridiculous. Nothing to say more....

Comment

Was this even tested? The DC's are getting ridiculous - they should be possible at least to the average player, not so hard that pixel perfect placement and precise micro second timing is necessary to even stand a 10% chance.

Rant over

Comment

Managed to get through 46, but 47 seems a little tricky. I rate -100/10

Comment

Long time player and lurker, first time posting. Yeah we still exist. So the only way to blow through this one is double money? That's not a challenge, sorry.

Comment

GyalChester Would you please post a guide to this one?

Comment

Okay, this WAS tested NAPS according to him, but anyone who has a good amount of experience with this game would know that with those towers and meager starting cash that this isn't possible, so he lied. (Evidence also by the bloon rank changes, unless he figured out how to decompile the game and change the ranks by hand, but I doubt it.)

Just as a point of reference, in normal game by 46 you would have 24740 cash, provided that you didn't use farms or fast track. Not to mention this is on hard mode, putting even further speculation on the line.
                            Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                            Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

I finally beat it, here's my guide:

Spoiler:
                              Double Cash and Dart Monkey Specialty followed by lots of 4/2 and 2/4 Ninjas. Then one 4/2 tack at each entrance for 63

Comment

Working...
                              X