Four Monkeys of the Pyramids – 5 Dec 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Monkeys of the Pyramids – 5 Dec 2017

5-51 (beat Round 50) in Apopalypse Mode. 1 of each, 4 towers max. Available towers limited to 3|3. By BP101697

Title: Four Monkeys of the Pyramids
    Rounds: 5-50 (50-inclusive)
    Track: Pyramids
    Difficulty: Apopalypse
    Starting Cash: $1945
    Lives: 150
    Towers: Every tower except Dartlings, Spike Factories, Road Spikes, Pineapples, Tack Shooters, Bomb Towers, Villages, and Farms. All upgrades limited to 3|3.
    Bloon changes: None
    Tower limits?: No more than 1 of each tower or agent, 4 towers max
    Agents: None provided, but none restricted.
    Reward: 50 MM.

Looks too difficult for 50 MM. Perhaps 85 MM would be a better deal.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

I'm not getting this done. Besides Super, Sub, and Sniper what forth tower? Boat?

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post
      I'm not getting this done. Besides Super, Sub, and Sniper what forth tower? Boat?
      Yep, keep dying in 46. Tried Super (3-2 and 2-3), 2-3 Sub, 2-3 App and 3-2 Ice. Maybe i should go for 2-3 Sniper instead of the App and a 2-3 Ice for popping Moabs.

edit:
      Hm, 2-3 Ice worked well, till round 48, get overwhelmed by Moabs... Absolutely no clue how to survive. My setup: 2-3 Super, 2-3 Ice (in the bend between the two squares), 2-3 Sub and 2-3 Sniper.
      Last edited by ploffy; 05-12-17, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Does anyone agree the Monkey Money reward should be increased to 85 MM?

EDIT: Now it's 85 MM.
        If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Can somebody post a guide?

I did it with double cash and about 6 Monkey Storms, How on earth do you do it without premium and agents?

Comment

I was able to get to 49 but I used a 2/3 super. I had tons of cash but the moabs were coming so fast trying to sell and buy 3/2 was impossible.
            If I try to go straight for the 3/2 I die from lack of firepower to kill all the moab children waiting to get enough money for the upgrade from 2/2.

Comment

I used Super speciality mainly for the camo ceramics. I switched 2.3 super to 3.2 and 2.3 sniper to 3.2 around 46. And there was 2.3 ice and sub too. But in 47 moabs walked through my defense.

Even BMC used super speciality and a few SMS. No thanks today's challenge.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWsCytUAFF8
              Last edited by abhijit; 05-12-17, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I used Super Special building and a stupid number of SMS... I think position of the Super and set to strong might be the key. Maybe just inside the track at the top of the second pyramind? It needs to be hitting as many moabs as possible, but then you need something to deal with leaks, and I'm not sure what that is.

Comment

I tried Ice Spec. Got the ice at the end to 3/2 thinking all I had to do was target moabs with the rest but still didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyxp2000 View Post
                    <snip>
                    Title: Four Monkeys of the Pyramids
                    <snip>
                    Bloon changes: None
                    <snip>
                    I'm pretty sure there are bloon changes. I usually don't see BFB at level 51.

Comment

Originally posted by saspic45 View Post

I'm pretty sure there are bloon changes. I usually don't see BFB at level 51.
                      Something seems a little weird; according to Topper's Daily Challenges thing, it says there isn't bloon changes.

Comment

Pretty sure this isn't possible NAPS...

I keep dying around 48, and it's normally to Camos, that's even managing a quick sell/buy of 2-3 to 3-2 Super (with Sniper, Sub, and Apprentice)

Comment

Apopalypse has different bloons to normal rounds.

I've reduced it to beat 49

Comment

I'm rating this total fail.

Comment

*facepalm* If 49 is the end round, and it can't be beatable, how is that fair?

Should be set to 45.
                              Originally posted by Trump Monkey
                              Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Working...
                              X