Due To The Settings On This Challenge... - Dec 4 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due To The Settings On This Challenge... - Dec 4 2017

Because of the immense original title length, I'd like to call it "Due To The Settings On This Challenge...". The actual title will come down with the stats for this challenge.

"Due To The Settings On This Challenge You Won't Be Able To Upgrade Your Towers Even If You Wanted To. Round 26 - 52 with blue and green bloons +1. By Benvincent917"

Title: Due To The Settings On This Challenge You Won't Be Able To Upgrade Your Towers Even If You Wanted To
    Rounds: 26 - 52
    Track: Slalom
    Difficulty: Medium
    Starting Cash: $5000
    Lives: As Medium
    Towers: All towers but limited to 0-0. No Road Spikes or Pineapples.
    Bloon changes: Blues and Greens ranked +1, so Blues are Greens and Greens are Yellows.
    Tower limits?: As many towers and agents as one wishes.
    Agents: None provided, but none restricted.
    Reward: 50 MM.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Very easy and funny challange. Like it. For me 7/10. Thank you Benvincent917

Spoiler:

https://www.kephost.com/image/EVIr

Comment

my solution...

Comment

Fun idea, but ultimately pretty easy! I started with a Super and a Bomb tower, then spammed Ninjas and Supers, with a few ice towers at the start and mortars to help clear up children.

Comment

So many ways to beat this. I used lots of ice and glue with a ton of spacs at the end. Slow them down enough to build a pile of spikes.
          After that I spammed snipers strong for the MOABs.

Comment

Working...
          X