No announcement yet.

Slave II - Dec 2, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I went ahead and used 4 Bloonsday Devices to preserve my Driven attempt. I figured I could either finish the 90 and ask Aaron to waive today's challenge, or finish it just to be safe. Luckily for me I have enough $ for that decision to be easy, but I definitely feel bad for those who don't have enough to do the same. Oh well, mistakes happen....I wonder if they hit "0" instead of "8" for tower limit...

Comment

Remember B-Day? Yep, it's that DC again, only on a longer map and with no provided agents.
      Originally posted by Trump Monkey
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Why didn't it get fixed?

Comment

NK's gone on holiday amirite?

Actually it's the weekend when the majority of the staff is out. Seems like Aaron is the only one who can fix it, which sucks.
          Originally posted by Trump Monkey
          Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Rounds 40-64 on Express Shipping with the following towers:

aaron how do you screw up this badly

Don’t worry, it’s easy.
            Last edited by The Mochinator; 03-12-17, 01:52 AM.
            My shameless advertising:

Comment

Special agents ONLY! v2.0

I guess this makes up for the lack of special missions?
              I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

Urrgh. Still waiting for Aaron.
                If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkoU View Post

No?

You made your own choice to spend MM instead of waiting for a fix.
                  Fix? is there a fix ? no one told me or the grandchildren

Comment

Originally posted by MikkoU View Post

No?

You made your own choice to spend MM instead of waiting for a fix.
                    Considering there was no fix (and there likely won't be one until 4-5 months from now, when it's archived)...............

Comment

Working...
                    X