Rounds 26 - 37 on Monkey Lane Easy
    Starting cash: 15000
    Starting lives: 200
    Reward: 5MM
    Towers: Road Spikes and Exploding Pineapple
    All agents allowed
    10 Super Monkey Storms provided
    By Benvincent917

Quite an odd challenge. Not sure why the sms's were provided, as you will have nearly 10k remaining without using any of them.
    I did the math so you don't have to. Place the following amount of road spikes before each round.

26: 19
    27: 50
    28: 8
    29: 15
    30: 18
    31: 21
    32: 69
    33: 8
    34: 62
    35: 63
    36: 37
    37: 98

Instead of counting each spike individually, I would instead multiply the number of spikes by $25 to determine how much money you would have left over after placing all the spikes, and then start placing spikes down until you reach that number.

This is my signature

Nice practice. Very winnable without SMSs.

Comment

Yes, $5 Monkey Money seems almost pointless, but if you pop the leads with Exploding Pineapples instead of Super Monkey Storms, it seems more fun.
      Thank goodness it wasn't Rounds 1-50!

Comment

Definitely a different type of challenge. Rather than trying to avoid using the SMS's, maybe it is worth trying to see how far you can get with using minimal spikes/pineapples? Efficiency would be judged by how much cash you have at the end of 37.

Beat with 18,006 cash left:
        Last edited by RagingONuns; 30-11-17, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Umm what's the point of this challenge? How about decrease the amount of SMS to 1?

Comment

My sentiments exactly.

Truth be told Aaron has run out of "good" DCs to pick from and is going back to DCs that were previously skipped. So now we're stuck with junk like this, god forbid Ctrl + V according to him.
            And yeah, his picking skills have hit an all time low now.
            Originally posted by Trump Monkey
            Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

How about my "Stunning!" challenge?
              If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

is it even possible to fail here unless you do it on purpose? So many cash, so less rounds, tons of SMS... I'd rather play the 1 Round DCs where you can have multiple ways to win.

Even if it's without SMS... It's where'd my Towers Go 2.0.

difficulty: 0/10
                Enjoyability: N/A/10
                I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                f you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                  My sentiments exactly.

Truth be told Aaron has run out of "good" DCs to pick from and is going back to DCs that were previously skipped. So now we're stuck with junk like this, god forbid Ctrl + V according to him.
                  And yeah, his picking skills have hit an all time low now.
                  If what you said is true, and there are no more good daily challenges for Aaron to pick, how does that show that Aaron's picking skills have gotten worse? Placing the blame on Aaron makes literally no sense, as you should instead be blaming the DC makers. Aaron can only work with what he is given...
                  This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by onlinegamer321 View Post

If what you said is true, and there are no more good daily challenges for Aaron to pick, how does that show that Aaron's picking skills have gotten worse? Placing the blame on Aaron makes literally no sense, as you should instead be blaming the DC makers. Aaron can only work with what he is given...
                    But people keep suggesting challenges, so there's always a constant flow of new content.

Comment

Working...
                    X