Dartland Desert - 29 Nov 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartland Desert - 29 Nov 2017

61-65 with 4 of each tower with no upgrade limits. 1 SMS provided. Ceramics are Rainbows. By BP101697

Towers: Dart Monkey (4|4), Dartling (4|4)
    Track: MOAB Desert
    Starting Cash: $25,000 (in my memory)
    Rounds: 61-65
    Difficulty: Medium
    Agents: 1 SMS provided.
    Bloon changes: Ceramics are Rainbows.
    Tower limits?: No more than 4 of each tower or agent.
    Reward: 50 MM.
    Last edited by qwertyxp2000; 29-11-17, 03:56 AM.
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Sorry, but I think I might've gotten the date wrong. It's 28 Nov 2017 date, correct? The title needs changing. Help!
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

Can anyone get anywhere with this?

Comment

I really enjoyed this challenge, one of my favorites in a while! Although I feel like this was way too hard for a 50MM challenge. Couldn't beat round 64 "NAPS", so I eventually gave up and used the dartling gun specialty. Even then, it wasn't super easy. My one recommendation is to not bother with the SMFC. It's a waste with only 4 dart monkeys.
        This is my signature

Comment

I'd say 90 MM would be a good deal. Those rounds are hard without the Dartling Specialty or the use of SMS.

EDIT: Even the first round is hard. 120 MM then.

Comment

Might as well be $1M MM for as far as I can get even with spec building.

Comment

Originally posted by CO Steve View Post
              Might as well be $1M MM for as far as I can get even with spec building.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M9KSV_PTnI

Use UBC for a guide on how to aim, but don't do what he did with the dart monkeys. His strategy makes 61 and 62 a lot harder than they need to be. put four 0-3 darts out there asap, and get them all to 1-3. Never sell them. Two 2-2 dartlings are enough for round 63. Use the SMS on 64. Get third laser cannon during 65.

Edit: Actually, selling the dart monkeys on 65 might be good.
              Last edited by onlinegamer321; 29-11-17, 12:33 AM.
              This is my signature

Comment

Done NAPS, but too hard for 50MM really.

Started with 0/4 monkey + 3x 0/3 monkeys all placed at the U turn on the right, a 2/3 dartling on the far left and a 1/1 dartling near the left side which allows it to point directly towards the bloon's entry. SMFC as soon as the MOABs are in range (this is important because you need it again in 62). Add another dartling and upgrade to 2/1 dartling during the game. A lot of micro needed and you may end up from having a few LL to losing the whole game. It is better to get at least 100 lives remaining.

Get 2 of the monkeys to 2/x for 62. SMFC again immediately when available (need to get rid of the first and probably the last MOAB with dartlings and regular monkeys). Upgrade the other dartling to 2/1 during the game.

63 is relatively straight forward.

SMS for 64

Another 2/1 dartling for 65. Get rid of the 3 MOABs with dartlings and regular monkeys. SMFC the BFBs and sell the 2/4 monkey when bloons start leaving the range of the monkeys and upgrade one of the dartlings to 2/3. It is very likely to lose near 100 lives despite having 2 2/3 dartlings so timing is very important.

Comment

Working...
                X