Zomgnatic - Oct 27, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RagingONuns View Post
    <snip>… as well as a 4/2 ace and 0/4 sub. The ace was surprisingly not enough to stop the first ceramic rush on 78.<snip>
    Thanks for the tip about the Monkey Ace; I was starting with Super Monkeys and getting about halfway. Starting with Spectres first, then making Technological Terrors, then Balloon Area Denials I was finally able to get through.

Edited to add: I use all the available crutches; I am basically a YAPSFRILL guy.
    Last edited by saspic45; 28-10-17, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I guess people aren't watching this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUrKXgbFFaE

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleClairvoyant View Post
        I guess people aren't watching this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUrKXgbFFaE
        But I watch this Youtube Channel

In fact, I tried to use a revised version of his strategy to beat the challenge, but unfortunately I ran out of time.
        My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
        My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
        Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

I skipped this one because of my free towers that I was saving for Dark Forest on Hard. Maybe it's a good thing that I skipped it.
          At the very least, the limit on # of towers per type should've been 5. Or Or 7. 10?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleClairvoyant View Post
            Woah. I agree, that guy's good!
            I've also seen the true power of Ice Shards from MathGodPi (seen in some of his Impoppable Mastery NAPS and BMC streams featuring Constested Territory.
            Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MATHGODpi

Comment

Bumping this one to see if anyone came up with a NAPS strategy in the end? The video from the unofficial bloons channel doesn't work for me at all so I assume he has Ice speciality turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Spanky View Post
                Bumping this one to see if anyone came up with a NAPS strategy in the end? The video from the unofficial bloons channel doesn't work for me at all so I assume he has Ice speciality turned on.
                He says in the description of his videos which premiums, specialties, or agents he used. In this case, he used the ice specialty!
                This is my signature

Comment

Ah OK missed that. My question still stands though - I always try and aim for NAPS if possible...

Even with it the Sub sell/rebuy is exhausting, and I've had some BFB children leak before - it doesn't seem foolproof.

Comment

A regen farm is probably what you need to do. I've never successfully done one, but that is my best guess.

Comment

A regen farm is probably what you need to do. I've never successfully done one, but that is my best guess.
                      maybe regen farm works on mobiles but not on computer flash game

Comment

Originally posted by abhijit View Post

maybe regen farm works on mobiles but not on computer flash game
                        If you build 0/4 Snipers in addition to the regrow farmers, you can get constant Supply Drops while you farm. Do that until you have enough money to do stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

If you build 0/4 Snipers in addition to the regrow farmers, you can get constant Supply Drops while you farm. Do that until you have enough money to do stuff.
                          It is painfully slow on my macbook (google chrome). But it worked. Did regrow farming at level 72, with ice speciality and UBC start. Only 3 snipers are allowed so, it was a slow process and the computer slowed down in order to handle so many regrow ceramics

Comment

I’ve been poking around on this DC lately, trying different variations of the UBC strat and varying farm strats. I haven’t been able to beat it yet, sadly. However, this DC is undoubtedly beatable with only $5000 extra to start, as the ice specialty only gives you the ~$4000 MIB upgrade for free. I’ll give it a few more goes and see if I’ll need it.

Comment

Good luck! I'd love to see a screen shot/guide if/when you get it.

Comment

Good luck! I'd love to see a screen shot/guide if/when you get it.
                                Well if you have patience and if regrow farming is allowed then theoretically this is do-able without ice speciality. Use UBC video guide, without the banana factory. before lvl 72 put a 1.2 ice in the lower left corner to catch a few regrow ceramic. Once the first BFB is destroyed and the second BFB is about to reach the exit start regrow farming with a 3.0 apprentice (last) above the ice close to top left corner. Once the second BFB is destroyed delete the 0.4 ninja, 2.3 ice (important, else massive splash might kill the game) and all the spike factories. start the 0.4 snipers and initiate the boring part of the game.

Right now my 3 snipers are all 0.4 and it is going on nicely. And MIB is on without ice or any other speciality.

Comment

Working...
                                X