Zomgnatic - Oct 27, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zomgnatic - Oct 27, 2017

Castle on Hard, 70-85. All towers allowed, including road items. 3 of each tower, but BFBs are +1. 55000 cash to start, all agents allowed but none provided. Reward is 150MM. By sniper 355.
    Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
    DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

I can't make it past the first two ZOMGs. Do you have to sell and buy sub abilities? ugh.

Comment

Yeah. I haven't made it past 72 yet either. Going to need a guide for this one if anyone has some time.

I've tried starting with:

2 4/2 aces and a 2/1 village.
      3/2 SM, 2/2 SM, and a 2/2 village.
      3/2 SM and a couple Ice Monkeys by the exit.

no joy so far.

Comment

this is a skipped DC of mine, and was skipped for a good reason. It should've been stayed in the trash, where it belongs.
        I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
        BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
        my challenges, overhauled ratings
        If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

Might need two 0-4 ninja slowdowns or one and rebuy? I'm thinking one 2-3 SM and two 0-0 SMs as well. Village 2-1. I can't even imagine level 75 or level 77 however.

I'd also think that constantly rebuying sub ability will destroy the funds too much.

Comment

With Sub specialty I made it to 78. I had to do a little sell-rebuy. I had a tower at the top with a 0/4 ninja under it as well as a 4/2 ace and 0/4 sub. The ace was surprisingly not enough to stop the first ceramic rush on 78. I was able to slow the ZOMGs with the ninja and then wait for the 0/4 sub to recharge.
            Last edited by RagingONuns; 27-10-17, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Ouch, two brutal challenges in a row. I didn't even get close on this one. I guess Aaron can't assume that the people suggesting these daily challenges have tested them adequately.
              This is my signature

Comment

I agree all but impossible would love to see a walkthrough

Comment

If you want minimum damage to MM, this can be beaten using monkey tycoon only by spamming FSC ability. But really, this DC should've stayed in the trash.

It should be nerfed to easy and cancel tower limit.
                  I'm Rocketicewave on the new site, 41920 AP.
                  BTD5 Rank: 99. Cities: 40/40. Knowledge: all Maxed
                  my challenges, overhauled ratings
                  If you need help testing DCs, send me a PM and I'll help you.

Comment

I have died on 73. This DC is not fun at all.
                    Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                    DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

1. Ice stall farming on 70 and 71
                      2. Regen farm 72
                      3. Profit?
                      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

I'm assuming you can ice stall and supply drop farm to beat this...
                        Then again with the map it's on it's not going to be easy.
                        Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                        Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
                        Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

If you're willing to dish out some money for monkey tycoon then Spam technological terror abilities thats the only way I've seen so far. Got to round 84 and Died to normal bloons. I also recommend ice specialty with arctic freeze (and maybe ice shard) at the end and two 4-0 subs at the front, You can probably do it without tycoon but selling and rebuying technos is a lot better with it and its the only way i can see to win.

Comment

Oh dear, this one really wasn't thought through!

Comment

Well.. I did it with tycoon, bigger beacons and big bloon sabotage.. Even then had to ice stall with 0-4 snipers to get a temple (which probably isnt necessary i was doing fine with techno terrors) but regardless, this challenge was not fun and isn't how btd is meant to be played.

Comment

Working...
                              X