H&M - Aug 31, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&M - Aug 31, 2017

Rounds 26 - 65 on The Great Divide Easy with two Apprentices and Spike Factories. No upgrade limits. By lla26
    Starting Cash: 5000
    Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by lla26 View Post
    H&M
    The Great Divide Easy from rounds 26-65. 2 of each.

Starting Cash: $5000
    Starting Lives: 200
    Start Round: 26
    End Round: 65
    Max No. of Towers: N/A
    Max Per Class: 2
    Difficulty/Mode: Easy
    Track: The Great Divide
    Available Towers/Upgrades: Monkey Apprentice (4/4), Spike Factory (4/4)
    Available Agents: None provided, ideally banned
    Bloon Ranks: All normal

Tested! I thought of doing this on Medium or even Hard, but I can't do 40 even on Medium, even with selling. Requires obviously selling + ability timing. Phoenix timing on 46 onwards, spike storm timing on 50-54. Gets easier once you buy two 4/2 spactories. At least 75 MM as reward.
    Spoiler:
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
    Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Phew! At least before sniper does his usual tradition...
    Spoiler:
    155th.
    Ratings || Accepted DCs
    Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)

Comment

Went back and did NAPS, not as bad as I thought, but harder then 75MM for sure, I used 2 Fire wizard for 43 sold and SS 46, then sold and used Phoenix on 47, 49, SS first MOAB 50 ASAP, the Phoenix, 51 was SS, then SS 52,5, 54 1 Phoenix & one SS, the SS & bird for 55, Phoenixe near the end of 56, SS 57, and then Chained SS for 58, 2 Phoenix for 59, 60 Got 4/2 Mines on BFB side, 61 SS and mines, after that sold for seconed 4/2 Mines, Phoenix first rush on 63 sold and used 2x Phoenix for 64, and 65 played fine.

http://prntscr.com/gfk7g1

RCD: 6.75/10 (95MM)
      Rating: 6/10
      Last edited by Gamzdude; 31-08-17, 10:03 PM.
      Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
      Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

@lla26 Why is this challenge named H&M?

Comment

This was awful. Every MOAB leaked a little, until I died.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
            @lla26 Why is this challenge named H&M?
            "H" is the key for Monkey Apprentice and "M" is the key for Spike Factories.

Comment

Oh, I thought it was acronym of honeymoon

Comment

It seems you guys don't have a knack for fashion. I'm likely the first guy who made a DC based on a fashion store.
                Ratings || Accepted DCs
                Current Avatar: Christmas Quest Monkey (Bloons TD 5)

Comment

I spent so much time on this one that I can make a guide on it. :/

- 2 2/0 wizards, 2 0/0 spike factories
                  - Both wizards to 2/1
                  - Choose your favorite side. Upgrade the spac on the opposite side to 1/1.
                  - Upgrade the wizard on your favorite side to 2/3.
                  - Other wizard to 2/3
                  - Both spacs to 1/2
                  - 43. Keep both wizards on Strong. Once all ceramics are stripped into rainbows switch both to First.
                  - 46. Sell a spac and upgrade the other to 1/4. Spike storm. Sell and upgrade a wizard to 1/4, then rebuy your spacs. Upgrade one to 1/1 and the other to 1/2.
                  - 47. Use the phoenix before the round starts. Start the round when the phoenix is above the split.
                  - 49. Hope your phoenix times good
                  - 50. Pay attention to which side the MOAB comes out. Upgrade the OTHER one to 2/4 and then spike storm. Kill ceramics with phoenix. Now the second MOAB will spawn on the side that has the 2/4 spike factory, and you don't need to use any abilities. r i smart or wat?
                  - 51. Spike storm after the ceramics have advanced a little bit. Upgrade the other wizard to 2/4 ASAP, phoenix.
                  - 52. Phoenix + spike storm
                  - 53. Spike storm MOABs
                  - 54. Double phoenix. Sell both wizards and the spike factory on the side that the MOABs are on, then place a 4/2 spike factory ASAP.
                  - 55. Get up a second spiked mine factory. From there you can just wing it.
                  My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
                  My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
                  Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Working...
                  X