All Clean - Jun 21, 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Clean - Jun 21, 2017

Rounds 35 - 60 on Candy Land Medium with 4 of each: 2/2 Supers, 3/2 Boomers, 4/2 Ninjas, and 2/3 Ice Towers. 12 towers max. 1 Super Monkey Storm Provided. By Edwardtruong2006
    Starting Cash: 8000
    Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by Edwardtruong2006 View Post
    All Clean

Starting Cash: $8000
    Lives: 155
    Rounds: 35-60
    Towers: Super Monkey (2-2) Boomerang Thrower (3-2) Ninja Monkey (4-2) Ice Tower (2-3)
    Max Towers: 12
    Max Per Class: 4
    Difficulty: Medium
    Track: Candyland
    Agents: All Allowed, 1 SMS Provided.
    Road Items: Banned
    MM Reward: $90
    Bloon Ranks: All Normal
    Test State: Tested by sniper 355.

Notes:
    The Theme of this one is... THE CLEANEST MONKEYS! Now, being monkey's the aren't that clean. But, some of them have potential!
    Ninja Monkey: They HAVE to be clean. Or else they'll be given away!
    Boomerang Thrower: That shiny suit doesn't clean itself.
    Super Monkey: I always thought of these guys being quite clean
    Ice Tower: Granted, he's on a mountain. But he looks quite shiny.
    Super Monkey Storm: A storm of clean Super Monkeys. What can you say? Also, you need these for round 59.

Other notes...
    Yes, I did make changes because sniper 355 said so, but hey. I've got tested proof so that marginally increases my credibility.
    Also, there will be a minor amount of luck involved. Distraction Luck.

Test Proof:

Walkthrough
    4/1 ninja at one side
    3/1 ninja and 2/0 ninja at other side
    on each side 0/2 boomers at the very start
    when there's 1600 cash, sell 2/1 ninja and ninja to 4/1
    both ninjas to 4/2
    0/2 -> 3/2 ninjas on each side
    0/0 super on MOAB side. To prevent luck issues, add 0/0 ice when MOAB breaks and after 46 sell it
    sell boomers
    ninja to 4/2 on non super side
    fourth ninja 4/2
    0/0 super, both supers to strong
    0/2 boomers for 50, sell after leads
    2/3 ice on each side
    on 52, 0/0 super strong on MOAB side
    fourth 0/0 super strong
    one 57, one super to 1/0 on the side that there are 2 MOABs
    1/0 super on the latter side
    SMS the leads on 59
    for 60, put all towers at the BFB side
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 21-06-17, 03:10 AM.
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

90MM

Well done ED for your first non 50MM, and 90MM should have some challenge for me .

I trust it won't be that luck based, as Sniper did test it.
    Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
    Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Supers, not snipers.
      Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
      BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
      YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

I do know one thing if The Supermonkey finds it quite LB I'll probably eith TL or Ninja Specialty, but I'm trusting it's not.
        Links:New Ratings Games Profile, YouT Game Risk Categories, Daily Challenges, Forums
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Towers allowed are fixed.
          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
          DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

Just completed it naps with 317/450 lives left. I highly doubt you can do this without losing a large number of lives so it is a little luck based. There is luck involved with a 0/2 boomer being the only thing that pop leads and good old distraction and MOAB path luck. Why am I reminded of Ten Hits whenever someone says that Sniper tested it?

And Gamzdude - in case it gets skipped, I played Flyover and I think its a great challenge. And you should try James is back! in case it gets skipped - you won't regret it.
            The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

Comment

Yeah, I did it too, Though I did make a stupid mistake on 53 and used 2 Ice thought it help, eh so was forced to use own SMS for 59, going back to fix, I found a a way you can do 46, 2 Bloon jitsues and A supers negates nearly all luck, so yeah it's minor luck based, at least not major like Tobu or Rainbow Sequence is.

Ehh seem to be having issues, probably won't bother since I pretty much did win, I don't know why Flash bomb was not allowed for just 59, and the SMS could of been used to get you out of a jam if you had bad luck.

Either way, I manged to pass 54 just fine when I did that SMS, now I can't seem to beat it when I manged to make it pass 53 NAPS, maybe it it has to do with Shards?

RCD: 5.75/10 SLB (Not luck based enough to affect difficulty, but still)
              Rating: 5.5/10 (it's okay, but sorta luck based, at least not Tobu level of bad. I think lives should be at 175.)
              Flyover will probably be tomorrows seeing how Aaron went back, and if your DC does get skipped, I'll be sure to play it .
              Last edited by Gamzdude; 21-06-17, 04:26 AM.

Comment

The lives were originally 125, sniper suggested that I added 30 more lives due to the minor luck factor.
                Originally posted by Random Dude
                Hey! I like this random dude. Go check out his Youtube Channel!

Current Avatar: Yakko, Wakko, Pinky, Dot, and The Brain
                Is putting in random colors for no reason
                Made this signature at 12:24 AM
                Creator of this Forum Game
                I don't know anymore.

Comment

The Supermonkey There is a screenshot for proof that sniper tested it.
                  Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                  DC ratings, Accepted DCs, Color-coded MM rewards

Comment

I can't seem to make it past 40. Tried several different configs. Heavy ninja, then SM, Boomers, Ice. Can't find the right combo. Starting with 4 ninja's seemed best, and used boomers to pop lead. Maybe Boomer placement is poor? Ice lets too many bloons through.

Comment

Managed NAPSFRILL, took many attempts to figure out the early rounds. 46 is pretty reliable with 2x 4/2 ninjas + a 0/0 super, as long as you place the super ASAP. Waiting a second or two means more likely leaks.

Spoiler:

4/1 ninja on right side
                      0/0 ice, 0/0 boomer (Last) and 3/1 ninja on left side. Want the ninjas to be as close to the straightaway at each exit as possible. Don't have boomer too high up or it'll waste hits on frozen bloons.

During 35, upgrade ice to ASAP before rainbows appear. Done correctly, it'll catch all rainbows on that side. With 3 rainbows, more likely to have small leaks.

36 - 1/1 ice to 2/1. Toggled boomer to first on last rush
                      37 - add 0/2 boomer (strong) on 4/1 side, then add a 1/1 ninja on the 3/1 ninja
                      side. Watch out for leads, I had to toggle the boomer to first to catch the last lead before zebras.

38 - Boomer back to strong. 0/1 ninja to 2/1
                      39 - Sell 2/1 ninja when you have 1650~ cash, or when zebras appear. Upgrade 3/1 ninja to 4/1. Both ninjas to 4/2 after that.
                      40 - Another 2/1 ice mirroring the ninja side

46 - Sell the 0/2 boomer. Start round, then quickly add a 0/0 super then another 4/2 ninja on the MOAB side. Helps to have the super already selected before starting the round, every second counts.

47 - 4th ninja 0/2 to 2/2 on the side without a super.
                      48 - Ninja to 4/2
                      49 - Second 0/0 super mirroring first (Strong) near the end of the round.
                      50 - After clearing out first MOAB, sell the 2/1 ice on that side. Buy a second 0/0 super on the second MOAB path (Strong)

51 - 2/3 Ice on the side you just bought the second super on. Don't put it in the other cane or else ninjas will waste too many hits on frozen bloons.

52 - Rebuy a 0/1 boomer next to the 2/3 ice to help proc shards
                      53 - Sell remaining 2/1 ice, add a second 0/0 super on the side with only one super.
                      54 - Toggle super to strong then first as each MOAB breaks
                      55 - Sell 0/0 boomer, Second 2/3 ice mirroring the first one.
                      56 - Rebuy a second 0/1 boomer mirroring the first
                      57 - Wait for MOABs to appear, upgrade a super to 1/0 on side with 2 MOABs (should be same as 53). Same as 54, Supers start on strong, toggle 1/0 to
                      First only to help proc shards when the MOAB breaks.
                      59 - SMS camoleads

60 - Upgrade 1/0 super to 2/1 (should be on same path as 57, if it somehow isn't, you have to sell anyway). Sell everything on the other path for a second 2/1 super, 2/3 ice and another 4/2 ninja. I had everything on First.

Last edited by incogneato; 21-06-17, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Lately I have not been able to win some of the easier challenges. Like yesterdays. Today I finally won one again. Whew. Was begging to wonder what was wrong with me. LOL

Comment

Welcome back TorpedoLynn! I usually have little trouble, but I always use all cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by saspic45 View Post
                            Welcome back TorpedoLynn! I usually have little trouble, but I always use all cheats.
                            Then get out of here then. We don't like to watch hackers goof around here. We want to beat DCs legitimately.
                            Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                            BTD5 Rank: 83 | BMC Levels: 40 and 37; 32 on Mobile | NK Level: 36
                            YouTube channel | My Ratings System

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105

Then get out of here then. We don't like to watch hackers goof around here. We want to beat DCs legitimately.
                              I think he says cheats, I hope he means premiums.
                              Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                              Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                              I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Working...
                              X