The Rock - May 27, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rock - May 27, 2017

Rounds 26 - 65 on Castle Medium with 4 of each: 4/2 Dart Monkeys, Bomb Shooters, Monkey Aces, and Mortars. By lla26
    Starting Cash: 6500

Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by lla26 View Post
    And this time, I suggest a DC based on an actor.

The Rock (please don't change)
    Castle Easy from rounds 26-65. 4 of each, 12 towers max.

Starting Cash: $5000
    Starting Lives: 200
    Start Round: 26
    End Round: 65
    Max No. of Towers: 12
    Max Per Class: 4
    Difficulty/Mode: Easy
    Track: Castle
    Available Towers/Upgrades: Dart Monkey (4/0), Bomb Tower (2/3), Monkey Ace (4/2), Mortar Tower (3/3)
    Available Agents: All allowed, none provided
    Bloon Ranks: All normal.

Theme is towers with some of the heaviest/biggest ammunitions, as the definition of a rock is basically a large mass of stone. That includes juggernaut balls, MOAB maulers, spectre bombs, and mortar bombs.

Tested! Give at least 70 MM reward; requires good tower placements, some ace path setting, and even some mortar micro-ing.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 27-05-17, 02:34 AM.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

I know this isn't quite the tradition exactly, but still:

And yes, I've seen that movie before, quite good.
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

146th. This is the tradition I was talking about!
      Spoiler:
      (His real name is Dwayne Johnson though. People call him either by his name or 'The Rock.' And I want to make a DC based off an actor this time.)
      ||
      Current Avatar: I will eat your soul!

Comment

I think a different version was picked as it's on Medium, and has different tower restrictions.
        Links:, ,
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Yeah, I think Aaron likely picked this one before I even got the chance to test it five months later. I even said 'to BE tested' or 'WILL be tested.' I even sent a PM to Aaron about the new restrictions now that I've tested them all. Here.
          ||

Comment

Hmm... so this was the original version it seems.

And Aaron tests DCs 3 weeks before they are accepted, so there.

Comment

And dammit. At least I convinced Aaron to accept Sprinkle of Glitter and Daya the tested versions now that I've testsd them both. And I couldn't do $5000 on Medium, so on Easy, but crippling all towers plus a tower limit.
              ||

Comment

On a side note, I really couldn't do 300% Multiplier on Down The Drain Easy, so that is why I put it on Drag Strip Medium with 6 towers max. Plus, 200% Multiplier is likely very luck-based on Lightning Scar Medium, so on Snake River Easy. Medium is also very likely luck-based as well.
                ||

Comment

Weird... Aaron gave me the chance to change my DCs, but not lla26 , a more universally respected player?
                  Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                  ||
                  |

Comment

Or maybe Aaron really did not see my message at all. And I even paged Aaron to remind him of the tested versions, which I linked to at my post in #5.
                    ||

Comment

Can't really find a good start for this.
                      NVM, think Aces might be a way to go here, but then you die on 32.
                      Last edited by WeegeeMaelstrom; 27-05-17, 03:09 AM.
                      Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                      , ,

Comment

WeegeeMaelstrom On Medium mode? Likely no, I couldn't beat this one with $5000, so there's a reason I put this on Easy mode.
                        ||

Comment

Originally posted by lla26 View Post
                          WeegeeMaelstrom On Medium mode? Likely no, I couldn't beat this one with $5000, so there's a reason I put this on Easy mode.
                          It could be possible with 6500.
                          Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
                          , ,

Comment

NAPS, fun DC NLL will be a pain in the butt though I assume, I used SMS on 46. May try the other version in a normal, but I'm sure it'll be easier to an extent.

RCD: 7.10/10
                            Rating:7.5/10
                            Last edited by Gamzdude; 27-05-17, 03:16 AM.
                            Links:, ,
                            Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Gamzdude Aaron's edit...
                              ||

Comment

Working...
                              X