F Major - May 9, 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Major - May 9, 2017

Rounds 26 - 70 on Snake River Medium with 4/2 Mortars, Villages, and Monkey Aces. By Albert3105
    Starting Cash: 5000

Original Suggestion:
    Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
    F Major

Starting Cash: $5000
    Lives: 150
    Rounds: 26-70
    Towers: Aces, 4/2 mortars, Villages.
    Difficulty: Medium
    Track: Snake River
    Agents?: Yes; but none provided.
    Road Items?: No.
    Test State: Not yet

~ Bloon Ranks Unchanged ~
    Last edited by Junior Monkey; 09-05-17, 02:35 AM.
    Originally posted by Trump Monkey
    Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Apart from the start, looks like tower spam to me.
    Status: BMC City one level 34, City two level 24, BTD5 Rank 73
    , ,

Comment

And hey looks like another trivial DC.
      Look at what you've done NK! You may say that Flash is dying, but I assure you that it won't actually die. You're just cutting slack on these games, and I seek the need to change that.

Comment

Ugh, don't like spam DC's, unless they have actual challenge, like "Ocean Road Revenge". But still, this should be easy I'll sell and get specter ASAP & win this DC. Cause I don't want to spam to beat with no selling XD.
        Links:, ,
        Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

I did not test this one. If I did, I would have either scrapped it or made it harder.

JSON Syntax Error and Scared to Be Dually are tested.

Title fits how fail the DC is.
          Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
          ||
          |

Comment

NAPSFRIS Very close call on 66 though.And not as spammy as I thought it would be

RCD: 4/10 (Start is hairy, but get much easier once specter is obtained
            Rating: 5.5/10 (Okay not much to say here.)

Status: Rank- 38, Ap-15255 , BTD5- Rank 78, BMC: City One Lv 34, City Two Lv 27, FD: 3 Lv 40 ships, and 1 lv 15 Corvette. SAS4: Lv 93A

Comment

Originally posted by Albert3105 View Post
              I did not test this one. If I did, I would have either scrapped it or made it harder.

JSON Syntax Error and Scared to Be Dually are tested.

Title fits how fail the DC is.
              Do you wanna go back through and remove ones that you don't want made?

I found it pretty fun though so I don't think it's "fail" in any way.

I've got Temple of the Vengeful Mathematical Monkey God and Fly On, S set up (small change to the first and second is still in testing)

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron

Do you wanna go back through and remove ones that you don't want made?

I found it pretty fun though so I don't think it's "fail" in any way.

I've got Temple of the Vengeful Mathematical Monkey God and Fly On, S set up (small change to the first and second is still in testing)
                You seem to be skipping through a lot of the DCs, will you come back to them again later?

Comment

Those are for the 15th and 20th so there are a few in between. I have skipped some which I'm not planning on going back to.

Comment

Napsfri***.

Comment

Well that's a sign of hope. So you are going back to at least those ones (yeah, most of them are BP's BS ones.)

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
                        Well that's a sign of hope. So you are going back to at least those ones (yeah, most of them are BP's BS ones.)
                        Yeah I'm pretty sure most of the ones Aaron skipped were those and that's 100% fine.

Comment

NAPSFRILLS, early rounds were a bit annoying as Neva-hit tends to miss yellows / pinks. Not fast forwarding seems to help, maybe placebo.

3/0 ace (bottom right, circle) - not fast forwarding seems to help it hit yellows + pinks more consistently

0/0 mortar to 0/2 then 2/2 by 31, aimed at top T + bottom bend
                          33 - Ace to 3/2
                          35 - 0/0 Village
                          37 - village to 2/0 ASAP
                          38 - Mortar to 3/2 + second 0/0 ace
                          39 - second ace to 2/0
                          40 - re-aim mortar at each bend for ceramics
                          42 - ace to 2/3
                          46 - SMS
                          49 - re-aim mortar at each bend + at narrowest point of the U for ceramics
                          50 - ace to 4/2
                          54 - Mortar to 4/2
                          56 - third ace 3/0
                          64 - third ace to 4/0 then 4/2

Comment

NK does appear to have tested this one. If there weren't any SMS then I think it would be non-NAPSable as I did try to get a spectre by 46 but I couldn't. And, Albert, this isn't a "fail" DC - some people like easy DCs and if you don't test your DCs then NK has every right to alter your DC if/when they test it. If you did test and balance your DC to be hard and they alter it then its a different story.
                            The truth? You want the truth? But sir, you can't HANDLE the truth.

Comment

It's possible to do it without the SMS. But 43 becomes a lot tougher with less firepower + had small leaks on 42 almost every time.

Spoiler:

3/0 ace (circle)
                              0/0 mortar to 1/2
                              33 - Ace to 3/2
                              0/0 village
                              35 - Mortar to 3/2
                              37 - another 0/0 ace (circle)
                              38 - Another 0/0 village covering first village
                              39 - First village to 2/0
                              43 - takes a lot more mortar aiming now, have to burn all ceramics + track groups
                              before 46 - Sell mortar, 2/0 village and 0/0 ace.

Last edited by incogneato; 09-05-17, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X