Tower Quest Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Quest Rewards

I'm wondering, will there ever be an option on whether to use tower quest rewards or not?

Because it really sucks having to blow a free tower when I won't need it, only to be put in a situation later where a free tower would be super helpful.
    Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Nope we won't be implementing that feature sorry.

Comment

Awww...*Plays 2sad4me for 10 hours*

any reasons?
      Hello, it's me, Mk 214 EX, back again! Current Avatar: Super Saiyan Monkey?

My , probably collecting cobwebs that I'm not even going to bother cleaning up.

Do you want to be added to the NK Skype or Discord group? PM me!

More stuff will be added with time. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

The time it takes to make the changes as well as the UI clutter that we wouldn't want.

Comment

What if you could do it without UI clutter? Perhaps just a single button down by Special Agents (or in the pop up screen with Premiums at the beginning) that offered the choice of whether to include free towers on that match?

Comment

Still the implementation time. The same reason turning off Pro for Special Agents never happened.

Comment

Look, I think not. But the secret is in normal Tracks, use alternative towers that canresetthis track,butlet yourexpertstowers (if you havesome free) tothe"Daily Challenges" or "Vaults".

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando Neto View Post
                Look, I think not. But the secret is in normal Tracks, use alternative towers that canresetthis track,butlet yourexpertstowers (if you havesome free) tothe"Daily Challenges" or "Vaults".
                .........huh?

Comment

Er... Care to go more in depth? Because that sounds a bit confusing to be frank with you.
                  Alice doesn't deserve Smef.
                  Subscroob to my YT channel if you want, don't blame me if you recieve trash quality content. I warned you :
                  Also friend me on NK :

Comment

english plz

On topic: Why not a hotkey for using free towers?

And also, a rather stupid question, I think: Could this be implemented for BTD5 Mobile?
                    NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Originally posted by antibot View Post

english plz

On topic: Why not a hotkey for using free towers?

And also, a rather stupid question, I think: Could this be implemented for BTD5 Mobile?
                      Free towers? Probably. I mean, it can't be that hard to implement, can it?
                      Subscroob to my YT channel if you want, don't blame me if you recieve trash quality content. I warned you :
                      Also friend me on NK :

Comment

Originally posted by ADragon View Post
                        Free towers? Probably. I mean, it can't be that hard to implement, can it?
                        No, it already has free towers from quests. I mean a way to place towers on Mobile without having them be any stored free towers.
                        NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Originally posted by antibot View Post

No, it already has free towers from quests. I mean a way to place towers on Mobile without having them be any stored free towers.
                          Ah. Ok then. NK probably could, but they probably also have their reasons for not doing so.
                          Also friend me on NK :

Comment

I thought it wouldn't be ridiculously hard. Maybe holding Ctrl should allow you to do so.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

There's a way to save your free towers. If you complete a quest but don't claim the reward, you can save the free towers until you want to use them (the quest won't disappear until you claim the reward even if the timer expires).

However, this leaves you with one less quest each time so it may not be that effective, but it can save you some trouble.
                              , ,
                              Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
                              I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Working...
                              X