Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has not the Mastering mode Bloons Tower Defense 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why has not the Mastering mode Bloons Tower Defense 5?

Sabem, um dos jogos que mais curto, além do "Bloons Monkey City" e "SAS Assault 4", é o classico "Bloons Tower Defense 5", que considero um dos mais classicos e divertidos jogos, apesar da nossa unica missão é "estourar balões". Porém com passar dos tempos, o jogo se tornou facil demais, ainda mais com diversas maneiras de, terminar com PERPECT o jogo, onde os unicos desafios bons, é aqueles "desafios diários", mas não é o mesmo que uma partida normal. Para as versão portatiu e na Steam, tem o modo "Masterizar" que pode jogar num nivel mais desafiador, deveria ter também na versão "Web" para nos dar mais prazer a se jogar. O que acham?

Translation:
    You know, one of the games shorter, plus the "Bloons Monkey City" and "SAS Assault 4" is the classic "Bloons Tower Defense 5", which I consider one of the most classic and fun games, although our only mission is " burst balloons. " But with passage of time, the game has become too easy, even with many ways to finish with perpect the game where the only ones good challenges, are those "daily challenges", but it is not the same as a normal game. For portatiu and Steam version, it is the way "Mastering" that can play a more challenging level, should also have the "Web" version to give us more pleasure to play. What do you think?

Just do not say to include the "Impopable mode" because that we do not have those "advantages" existing in improvements to the towers that have the "mobile" and "BTD5 Steam" has, is almost impossible to win, even putting several "agents" in the game.

Comment

Estoy asumiendo que eres español . Me disculpo si me dieron el idioma equivocado .
      Así que por lo que puedo entender , que desea el modo de Maestría en BTD5 Web ?
      Por mucho que me gustaría que , siento que no va a suceder , sobre todo por dos razones :
      • Ninja Kiwi va a desaparecer de la memoria flash AMD web de juegos, sobre todo debido a la muerte tanto de entrada de flash en general y el creciente mercado de juegos para móviles .
      • Se paga para jugar a la versión móvil por una razón : no hay material extra , incluyendo el modo de Maestría. Tener una de esas cosas en Flash sería una pérdida de dinero , tanto para Kiwi Ninja y el jugador .

Translation; I'm assuming you're Spanish. I apologize if I got your language wrong.

So from what I can understand, you want Mastery Mode in BTD5 Web?

As much as I would like that, I feel that it will not happen, mostly for two reasons:
      • Ninja Kiwi is going away from Flash amd web games, mostly due to both the incoming death of Flash in general and the growing mobile game market.
      • You pay to play the mobile version for a reason: there's extra stuff, including Mastery Mode. Having one of those things in Flash would be a waste of money for both Ninja Kiwi and the player.

Last edited by antibot; 17-06-16, 12:16 AM. Reason: adding stuff
      NO WAY HOW DOES HE DO IT???

Comment

Sim, eu entendi seu espanhol. Não sabia que a versão Flash Player tava tanto no "limite" de seu desempenho, o que explica o por que o SAS4 me reseta no "Mapa Ice Station" ou não posso jogar outros mapas mais de 3 vezes. Uma pena não ter.

E sobre o "conteúdo extra" o "Maestría" não seria tão precioso assim ,quando se ter o restante das torres, modo Odisseia, modo "impopable", aquele Agente Pterodactero (além de outros dois Agentes existente apenas no modo "Deluxe" que não foram importados ainda) e por fim, os "Boss" de Bloons Monkey City, estes sim realmente devem permanecer sempre no "modo pago".

Comment

More about what you said the "limits of Flash," that we'll ever have "BTD6" unless it is in another plantaforma, as they did with "Destroyer Fortress".

Comment

Well... they ARE still updating the Web version fairly regularly, so it's not out of the realms of possibility. But I doubt they will put that function into the Web version as they need to have incentives for people to buy the Mobile version.

Comment

this can be possible depending on NinjaKiwi on what they are focusing. they are currently focusing on BTD battles Mobile, so very rare chance.
              I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by antibot View Post
                Translation; I'm assuming you're Spanish. I apologize if I got your language wrong.
                It's portugese.

Also, One round comment does hint at the eventual update.
                Towers, meh. No actual new ones.
                Tracks, Even worse, but more AP though.
                Feautures: more than 3 since start, so good.
                Game modes- still havent seen any.... WAIT!
                MASTERY MODE CONFIRMED!
                Youtube link here:
                Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Originally posted by bloonninja2009 View Post
                  Well... they ARE still updating the Web version fairly regularly, so it's not out of the realms of possibility. But I doubt they will put that function into the Web version as they need to have incentives for people to buy the Mobile version.
                  .....incentive other than being able to play BTD5 anywhere you go?

Comment

Costs $3.
                    so....
                    Youtube link here:
                    Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Originally posted by Rin Jackson View Post

.....incentive other than being able to play BTD5 anywhere you go?
                      Giving the mobile/steam versions extra content encourages people to buy it. It gives them more incentive since it's something they wouldn't have had they not bought the game.

BTD5M has engineers, bloonchippers, and heli pilots for towers. It has several extra tracks, impoppable mode, and mastery mode. It's enough content to justify buying the game.
                      That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
                      I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
                      Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
                      Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by bloonninja2009 View Post
                        Not really. The last update in any game on Flash was at least 2 months ago...

Also, BTDBM has engineers, bloonchippers, helipilots, and the COBRA as well. Steam has it too, and both of them are absolutely free. Flash is free too, but we don't get that. We also get no updates, leading to several bugs, lag, and a lot of bad stuff.

Comment

Mastery mode or all new towers and fixes from the game could be nice, and COBRA shouldn't be put into BTD5 either way. However, I don't think a PC can't handle the updates that steam and mobile get, because if steam can handle it so can flash, hypothetically.
                          ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬ HEY KIDS DO YOU WANT SOME DANK MEMES?

Comment

BTD5 Steam costs money, so it deserves to have more stuff than the free BTD5 web.
                            Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
                              BTD5 Steam costs money, so it deserves to have more stuff than the free BTD5 web.
                              Even mobile version costs money. NK should let us download BTD5 mobile for free in the festival such as Summer or Christmas. Please....

Comment

Working...
                              X