No announcement yet.

BTD5 Tower Mixing Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4/4 Dart monkey: Fires 3 giant spiked balls parallel to each other. Ability: MAKES ALL MONKEYS ON SCREEN 4/4 DART MONKEYS THAT SHOOT HYPERSONIC FOR 10 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!

Edit: 4/x village | Sniper
    Infinite range death lazor

x/4 dart | 2/ Engineer
    All Engies in range create 10 normal turrets, or 5 super turrets

Boomer | 2/x bomb
    Would look pretty cool.
    Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 22-11-17, 04:46 AM.
    Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Entire tower mixture: Engineer + Pineapple/Bomb + Spactory? = "Demomonkey"
      Throws pineapple grenades skillfully so it hits the target bloon, but doesn't account for other towers. Average pineapple stats w/39 RoF.
      Grilling reduces the timer by 1 second, instead of 2.

Paths:
      1: Smoked Pineapples: Reduces the timer of each pineapple by 1 second.
      2: Missile turrets: Creates small turrets around the tower that shoot missiles at bloons. (Produces at same speed as super sentries.)
      3. Rocket launchers: Increases fire rate of turrets & fires powerful rockets that do some damage to MOAB & ceramic (3x), and can pop black & white bloons.
      4: Spiral rockets: All turrets now fire spiral rockets. Doubles attack speed & increases damage dealt. (5x damage to MOAB/ceramic)

1: Smart aim: Can aim pineapples to hit the most bloons.
      2: Pineapple farmer: Produces a free pineapple per round. Increases fire-rate.
      3: Chain-pineapples: When a pineapple explodes, two bloons it pops becomes a chain-explosive with a 1 second timer.
      4: Fruit Frenzy: Increases production to 3 per round. Ability - Project firecracker: Layers the entire screen full of Pineapples from right to left. (Affected by cooking)
      Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 28-12-17, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post
        Entire tower mixture: Engineer + Pineapple/Bomb + Spactory? = "Demomonkey"
        Throws pineapple grenades skillfully so it hits the target bloon, but doesn't account for other towers. Average pineapple stats w/39 RoF

Paths:
        1: Grilled Pineapples: Halves the time it takes for Pineapples to explode.
        2: Missile turrets: Creates small turrets around the tower that shoot missiles at bloons. (Produces at same speed as super sentries.)
        3. Rocket launchers: Increases fire rate of turrets & fires powerful rockets that do some damage to MOAB & ceramic (3x), and can pop black & white bloons.
        4: Spiral rockets: All turrets now fire spiral rockets. Doubles attack speed & increases damage dealt. (5x damage to MOAB/ceramic)

1: Smart aim: Can aim pineapples to hit the most bloons.
        2: Pineapple farmer: Produces a free pineapple per round. Increases fire-rate.
        3: Chain-pineapples: When a pineapple explodes, two bloons it pops becomes a chain-explosive with a 1 second timer.
        4: Fruit Frenzy: Increases production to 3 per round. Ability - Project firecracker: Layers the entire screen full of Pineapples from right to left. (Affected by grilling)
        does grille dpineaapple prenium affect anything here?

Comment

Originally posted by lol7790 View Post
          does grille dpineaapple prenium affect anything here?
          You somehow got everything wrong, except for the use of "affect"... That alone is amazing in my book!
          And i didn't really consider the premium when making the specs. I think i could replace "grilled" with "smoked". Gonna edit that
          Last edited by Kookeekwisp; 28-12-17, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookeekwisp View Post

You somehow got everything wrong, except for the use of "affect"... That alone is amazing in my book!
            I don't think you're giving him enough credit--he did get "anything here?" right.
            My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
            My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
            Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

I don't think you're giving him enough credit--he did get "anything here?" right.
              I didn't need to. Just the fact someone somewhere used that term correctly makes me so happy!
              But i do kind of feel bad for judging the rest harshly.

Comment

Really great, the best game I ever played after Dungeon defender
                Games Torrent.

Comment

Let’s pump a few fresh ideas into here, shall we?

x/x Ace + Lightning Trail (BSM2 magic epic): As the Ace flies, it leaves behind a lightning trail that attacks bloons that get near it. Wears off after 7 seconds (non-FF time).

x/x Sniper + Double Doom Whip (BSM2 energy attack): Two deadly tentacles of doom extend from the barrel of the sniper rifle, pointing in the general direction of where the sniper last fired.

2/3 Ice + Shard Storm (BSM2M ice epic): Shards now have an infinite range instead of despawning.

MOAB + Bloptonite (still BSM2M): Instead of releasing ceramics, the MOAB explodes into a burst of bloptonite that will slow down the attack speed of all towers that get caught near its blast.

Comment

"Sniper spike factory" - When fill space around it self. Drops spikes randomly across map.

Comment

Let’s expand our options now that BTD6 is out.

4/x Engineer + x/5/x Super: When enough bloons are caught by the trap, collecting it not only gives you money but also explodes into a destructive burst of energy that incinerates everything in a huge radius.

3/x Sub + x/4/x Ice: Submerging does 3 things:
                      1. Removes camo every pulse.
                      2. Slows down all bloons in its radius.
                      3. Creates a layer of ice on the water which land towers can stand on.

Comment

x/x/5 Sniper + Golden Egg Scrambler (BMCM) + Explosive Shots (BSM2M): The first bloon leaked doesn’t lose lives as long as it’s a ceramic or lower. Causes the tower to shoot insanely fast, as well as make bloons explode upon hitting them.

Comment

Working...
                        X