Invent new stratagies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Invent new stratagies

I am just sticking with the ninja, wizard, and robo-monkey stratagy, and it's really boring. i want to see what stratagy you use for begginer, intermeddiate, advanced, expert, and extreame.
    I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Originally posted by Can I Log In View Post
    I am just sticking with the ninja, wizard, and robo-monkey stratagy, and it's really boring. i want to see what stratagy you use for begginer, intermeddiate, advanced, expert, and extreame.
    I usually go:
    Tribal turtle (Pro for me) start, save for farms until about round 20, then get a ninja with flash bomb, and then continue farming until round 30 or so. Once I get 6 farms, 2/0, then I start building my defense. My defense is tailored by the map layout.
    My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

Originally posted by Keto View Post

I usually go:
      Tribal turtle (Pro for me) start, save for farms until about round 20, then get a ninja with flash bomb, and then continue farming until round 30 or so. Once I get 6 farms, 2/0, then I start building my defense. My defense is tailored by the map layout.
      Wait, trivnial turtle pro, wait, why would I bother spend monkey money on that? Although that can be a good stratagy.
      I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

Wait, trivnial turtle pro, wait, why would I bother spend monkey money on that? Although that can be a good stratagy.
        I have nothing else to spend my MM on, and the Tribal turtle can pop leads.
        My channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itsketo

Comment

All ice towers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You should try all spike factories(and villages), it can be a fun strat.
          Just private message me if you need something, I'll respond. http I haven't visited this linked page in months, but there are cool people to see there, maybe, I wouldn't know.

Comment

I usually start with a couple dart monkeys and, later, a glue gunner (and maybe an ice, too; depends on the map), before saving up money for farms. Then, I start building towers that are used to make max temples.
            BTD5 Rank: 79
            DCs accepted: Cramped (7/25/16), Leg Room (7/29/16), Secure Monkey Layer (8/19/16), Make-believe (10/28/16), Cause and Effect (11/1/16)

Comment

Originally posted by Deathsax View Post
              You should try all spike factories(and villages), it can be a fun strat.
              Done it. The early rounds are quite slow and boring. Just like round 45 always is.

Comment

Start dart monkey, get early 2/2 glue gunner, and farm away. Have money for spikes in case of regen, upgrade to 3/2 if you're satisfied with your farm. If the track is long enough, it should last you to level 45.
                That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
                I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
                Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
                Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaddleGames View Post
                  Start dart monkey, get early 2/2 glue gunner, and farm away. Have money for spikes in case of regen, upgrade to 3/2 if you're satisfied with your farm. If the track is long enough, it should last you to level 45.
                  How many dart monkeys? 1, or 2, upgraded? Aren't you talking about Main Street?

Comment

How many dart monkeys? 1, or 2, upgraded? Aren't you talking about Main Street?
                    This works on one-path tracks and tracks where the paths are relatively close. Main street may work. Usually it's 2 3/2 Dm's I use.
                    That moment when your user ID is the meaning of life...
                    I'm that edgy guy who make dank memes and sometimes posts.
                    Also, I probably did a thing in freeplay.
                    Also orange because it's cool.

Comment

For any map on easy (except Bloontonium Lab, Tar Pits, and Down the Drain), I use 5 2/3 darts (with some being 2/4), 3 4/2 ninjas, and a 2/4 apprentice.
                      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Dart monkey spam.
                        2/3 darts, but then sell some and spam 4/0 ones.
                        note: only works on single-path tracks.
                        Youtube link here:
                        Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

Most beginner maps are easy enough to beat on Hard Mode with only ninjas. Anytime I get bored, I just use unusual towers.
                          Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

TIP: Try not to use ALL super monkey or else you will be forever relying on spikes and pineapples.
                            I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
                            *whole internet hates me*
                            D'oh!

Comment

I start with a wizard and upgrade it to 1/1. I also place a Bloonberry Bush for any escaping Bloons, which allows me to save up for lightning bolts. At round 24 I upgrade to Monkey Sense. I then expand with a second Wizard before upgrading one to Dragon's Breath and the other to Summon Whirlwind. Then I expand with other Wizards, along with support towers, which include Bionic Boomers, Tack Sprayers, Cluster Bombs, and the Steam-exclusive Heli-Pilots and Engineers (both paths). Eventually I upgrade some wizards to 2/4, and eventually 4/2 but not many due to the high cost.

I don't care how effective this is, I like it. I'm a casual player. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X