Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's happening when parts of game won't load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happening when parts of game won't load?

I really don't get this, and it's happening daily. Right after the game *seems* loaded, on the page with the treasure chest, I can't deactivate/activate Specialty Buildings, the Quests don't load, and if I try to play a map it only works up to a point then stops. And forget Save; the button won't even depress. Refreshing the page doesn't work, often for hours, once for two whole days.

Anyone know what's making this happen? My player and browser are up to date, and my computer is fine (it handles BTD5 and FD just fine when they load).

EDIT: Well, I was hoping for a budding game designer to pop up and show off his/her/its thoughts on the matter, maybe learn something new about the Flash Player, but I guess it's time to abandon this "thread" and move along. See ya elsewhere!
    Last edited by jibbu; 13-09-16, 04:01 PM. Reason: following up

The game stopping (usually round 11) is because it isn't connected to the Daily Quest server. In general the game hasn't connected to "the server" properly which is why you can't open the Chest, change buildings, save etc.

The bug from not being connected to Daily Quests is separate to whatever causes the game not to connect. The game not connecting could be from Flash or browser changes, security updates, add-ons/settings, firewalls or some mixture of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      The game stopping (usually round 11) is because it isn't connected to the Daily Quest server. In general the game hasn't connected to "the server" properly which is why you can't open the Chest, change buildings, save etc.

The bug from not being connected to Daily Quests is separate to whatever causes the game not to connect. The game not connecting could be from Flash or browser changes, security updates, add-ons/settings, firewalls or some mixture of those.
      Thank you Aaron! You know how much I like to know the explanations for stuff, even if I don't know anything about how you fix the problems. It just makes the waiting easy to live with and completely erases any desire to complain..

I'm sorry for being late; I really did abandon this thread, so I just saw the notification tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X