BTD5 Riddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD5 Riddle

I mean sure, it also applies to BMC, but BTD5 started it first.

Look at these two maps. Let's say that the length of both tracks and the gap between the curves are the same.

Track 1:

Track 2:

Now, here's the question.
    What is the difference between Track 1 and Track 2? (Ignore the Super Monkey)

I'll reveal the answer in 3 days time.
    Last edited by CWJD; 08-08-16, 07:00 AM.
    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
    Click here to view all my:

I'm willing to guess track 2.
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
      I'm willing to guess track 2.
      And your reason is?

Comment

I think it's track 2 because the map is longer horizontal than it is vertical.
        , ,

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
          I think it's track 2 because the map is longer horizontal than it is vertical.
          Both tracks are the same length, drawn in a square. So no, that's not the correct reason.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of the actual game
            I have a feeling there's no difference then.
            , ,

Comment

I believe it's more space-efficient to spam towers vertically, so Track 1.

Comment

Riddles kinda belong in the forum games I think maybe. I might put my riddles on the forum games soon shamelessly ripped from the NKA.

OT: This is the case of Pumpkin Patch of BTD5 and BTDB. This is a wild guess but...
                Most towers turn for a split second before their projectile is released, and will throw it faster if the target is closer to where they face, so I'd say track one since the SM is facing north and the entrance is north-north-west. Track two is east-north-east.

Second scenario/guess (in reply to Pete): shift-clicking spamming is a thing on PC, but if on mobile, it would be track 2. Since most people spam near the entrance and the tower bar is on the right of the screen, it would be really easy to grab towers and place them near each other on the first or second row.
                Last edited by Original Otaku; 08-08-16, 06:37 AM.
                I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Whoops, I'm sorry. I'm rewording the riddle because that didn't exactly come out the way I wanted to.
                  If you want to you can guess riddle 2.0.

Comment

Now it's even more confusing.

Comment

As Otaku mentioned, This doesn't belong in this forum section. A better suited place would be the forum games.

To answer the question however, There are two possible answers.

The first is Track 2 is different because you wouldn't be able to fit Monkey Aces on Track #1 (Assuming the displayed size is the exact size pertaining to the riddle), Track #1 being too narrow to fit landing strips. However the second answer would be Track #1 is different because you would be able to cluster more towers into a vertical lane than a horizontal one. (Assuming you placed the towers from the bottom up)
                      Want to see the Daily Challenges I've had accepted?
                      A collection of avatar's, That may or may not be restricted due to a size limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Squideer View Post
                        As Otaku mentioned, This doesn't belong in this forum section. A better suited place would be the forum games.

To answer the question however, There are two possible answers.

The first is Track 2 is different because you wouldn't be able to fit Monkey Aces on Track #1 (Assuming the displayed size is the exact size pertaining to the riddle), Track #1 being too narrow to fit landing strips. However the second answer would be Track #1 is different because you would be able to cluster more towers into a vertical lane than a horizontal one. (Assuming you placed the towers from the bottom up)

Mortars also have horizontal hitboxes just like aces do.
                        Current Avatar: Riddel (Chrono Cross)

The grandest way to protest the unjust is to insist on being punished by the unjust.
                        ||
                        |

Comment

One map in vertical, the other is horizontal ; that's the difference.
                          Can't see anything else...

Comment

It's been more than 3 days, where's our answer, Corpse Party Trash.?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHoHK View Post
                              It's been more than 3 days, where's our answer, ?
                              Hold on, I forgot how to count, it's 1, 4, 5, 2, then 3, right? Alright, 3 days have passed. The answer was that you can place Monkey Aces in Track 2.

It was easy? Meh, I just wanted to do this for my fun anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X