Pineapple Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple Park

I know what your thinking. Another pineapple tower idea? The topic is unoriginal but let me give you my idea on it.

Pineapple Park

-

Description: Pineapple monkeys toss pineapples that have great upgrades to help with popping leads, ceramics, and MOAB class bloons.

-

Cost: $450
    Range: 0/0 Tack Shooter

-

Upgrades:

-

Right Path

-

Pineapple Thorns

Cost: $380

Description: "Adds thorns to the pineapples that pop bloons when they land near them."

Pineapple Mine

Cost: $850

Description: "Every three seconds a pineapple mine will be deployed which will explode on collision."

Jungle Jay

Cost: $1100

Description: "A bird now circles the park dropping pineapples."

Insect Infestation

Cost: $3400

Description: "Ants have crawled onto the pineapples!" Ability: Shoots out brown ants from all eight directions with infinite popping power for ten seconds.

-

Left Path

-

Grilled Pineapples

Cost: $210

"Pineapples explode when they hit the track!"

Pineapple Juice

Cost: $550

Description: "Delicious pineapple juice distracts bloons."

Pineapple Kabob

Cost: $1620

Description: "Monkeys now tosses two pineapples on a skewer instead of one."

Upside Down Cake

Cost: $4300

Description: "Upside down cakes do very big damage to ceramics and MOAB class bloons."
    Last edited by Baxman8459; 12-08-16, 10:12 AM.

Every time you see a tower suggestion that puts the Ability on the wrong path, shoot yourself.
    *Bang*
    *Cough* *Spurt* *Retch* The Ability...is...always...on *Hack*...the...Right...P...a...th...
    *Revives self*
    Anyway...tell what each upgrade precisely does. I mean, it's slightly more original that most Pineapple towers, but to be precise, it's just a mix of a Bomb Shooter, Mortar Tower, and Monkey Ace. It still has that Black/Zebra weakness too, if I read correctly.
    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
    Click here to view all my:

Comment

Might as well shoot me too while your at it. Do you have any suggestions to make it different from other towers or even a cool upgrade to let it pop Black/Zebra bloons?

Comment

The most simple solution against Blacks/Zebras would be acidic pineapples, since pineapples IRL are acidic. The Pineapple Kabob could include a sharp projectile that can pop them. Maybe the Brown Ants already do? Maybe some pineapple plants that pop bloons like Road Spikes and explode when the pineapples are ripe? IDK, it's up for you to decide.
        I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
        Click here to view all my:

Comment

Aren't we supposed to be waiting on the new suggestion board to come up? Then again, not sure they're gonna bring that back considering how slow they're being...

Comment

Overall, I like the idea, but some sort of upgrade that pops blacks and zebras would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Baxman8459 View Post

Pineapple Juice

Cost: $450

Description: "Delicious lemonade distracts bloons."
            Um...

If you can read this, congratulations!

Comment

Sorry about that. My mind sometimes spaces out. But I did add a simple upgrade that will pop Zebra/Black bloons.

Comment

Originally posted by Baxman8459 View Post
                Sorry about that. My mind sometimes spaces out. But I did add a simple upgrade that will pop Zebra/Black bloons.
                There is one other thing: I personally think the fourth upgrade on the left path should be something different.
                Currently, it gives the tower unlimited range. However, assuming that the tower behaves like a Spike Factory, the "upgrade" could actually be a downgrade in some cases, since the tower just randomly throws pineapples over the whole track, which makes it more likely to miss its target.

If you can read this, congratulations!

Comment

I have an idea. Renovate the pineapple. It explodes after 5 sec, but it can pop 3 layers, including black and zebra bloons, and add the burny stuff effect for 6 sec. Cost: $40 for easy, $50 for medium and hard.

Comment

Originally posted by BP101697 View Post
                    I have an idea. Renovate the pineapple. It explodes after 5 sec, but it can pop 3 layers, including black and zebra bloons, and add the burny stuff effect for 6 sec. Cost: $40 for easy, $50 for medium and hard.
                    I don't think they should do that, considering how the pineapples were created with the intention for mindless people who forget about lead bloons.

Also, I still wanna see someone integrate the Grilled Pineapples premium into their pineapple tower.
                    Last edited by PeterHoHK; 11-08-16, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Made improvements.

Comment

I like this idea but I think that a upside down is a bit out of the idea

Comment

Working...
                        X