X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloon4096 View Post
    Regen Duplication Bug:
    If a Regen Black/White Balloon is popped, and it releases 2 Light Red Balloons, and if they regrow into their original form, each can then make another 2 Light Red Balloons.

And Lag:
    If they duplicate enough times, as happened to me once, the game really starts to lag (I was on deflation mode with a Sun God in the Racing Track).
    This is not a bug, this is intended.

Actual bug report: sorry if this has already been reported, but I recently noticed that if you have the buccaneer level 3 building and upgrade a buccaneer to x/2 where its attack range covers a sub that's x/3, the missiles the sub fires will connect and explode on camo balloons but not deal any damage to them. (happened to me on yellow camos in wave 33 of the Dune Sea map)

Comment

Light Red Balloons
      "Light Red?" Uh...do you mean Pink?

OT: For some reason the camo lead popping quest doesn't work on camo leads in The Hangover (February 10, 2016) but it does work on others like Missile Crisis (February 27, 2016). I don't know the complete list of challenges that do work and challenges that don't, but I hypothesize that it might have something to do with 1, camo regrow leads not counting (must be non-regrow), and 2, camo leads popped in freeplay not counting. But really I don't know.
      My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
      Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

"Light Red?" Uh...do you mean Pink?
        Using that bugs my ocd because there is no equivalent shorthand single word for Light Blue or Light Green. Because of this, I use Light Red.
        Sig

Comment

Using that bugs my ocd because there is no equivalent shorthand single word for Light Blue or Light Green. Because of this, I use Light Red.
          Huh. I guess that's an interesting way to think about it.

Reminds me of how there's the word "comparison" but no "contrastison."
          My shameless advertising:

Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
          My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
          Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

Comment

Monkey sub won't upgrade to bloontonium reactor

Comment

Cyan, Lime & Magenta

And it still doesn't really answer the question asked
              Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

Help I can't open it on steam anymore, although in the last weeks i worked normally. What happened? It says the data api-ms-win-crt-utility-l1-1-0.dll would be missing.

Comment

In BTD5 Mobile/Steam, you can use Double Cash in Deflation mode. The game tries to disable it, but it's disabling an ancient remnant from BTD5 Flash that does nothing.

Deflation.mode:
                  "BlockedPremiumUpgrades" : [
                  "DoubleCash.premiumupgrade"
                  ]

The referenced file, in PremiumUpgradeDefinitions:
                  {
                  "DoubleCash" :
                  {
                  "TowerUpgrade" : { "Adjust" : { "Range" : 15 } },
                  "SpriteUpgrade" : { "ControllerName" : "MonkeyHat", "Slot" : 0, "SpriteName" : "monkey_bandana_green" }
                  }
                  }

"BlockedPremiumUpgrades" should be blocking the items in PremiumShop.json/SemiPremiumShop.json/NoPremiumShop.json, and PremiumUpgradeDefinitions should probably be removed.

Comment

So, this is more so cause I lost connection momentarily, but I purchased a skin today, yet something happened and I cant use the skin, however it says I purchased it and I am missing my $2, so the payment went in, google play says it has happened, however my game says otherwise. I tried restore purchases, but didn't work.

Comment

• Current daily challenges show up in the vault on the day they're released but give 40% of the reward, and I assume don't count towards the driven achievement either.
                      I normally don't post runthroughs of DCs unless I feel like they're particularly difficult. However, if you need a runthrough, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get one up.

Comment

• Today's Challenge, as well as the vault, are not loading for me.

Comment

• Working again now

Comment

• bombing range level IV states an activated ability that *doubles all bomb towers*, but activating the ability only doubles the range of *one bomb tower at a time*

if this is considered correct, maybe a rewording is in order

Comment

Working...
                            X