No announcement yet.

Heavy lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats worse is when playing multiplayer both players dont always see the same things, you really notice it when playing side by side with a mate or sibling

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcubefan View Post
      It's defenitely not my computer.

Could we get some more opinions? It can't be this is only happening to me and maybe sniper.
      I experienced some sort of lag too, dunno if it was a firefox or flash player update.
      Setting dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled to false in firefox' about:config fixed it for me, so you might give it a try.

EDIT: got the preference change from the following bug report, many kong developers rant about the "performance fix" mozilla has made: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1307108
      Last edited by eschermc; 26-10-16, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Its only in BTD5 its a BUG Aaron said the will fix it with the next update which shouldnt take much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post
          Its only in BTD5 its a BUG Aaron said the will fix it with the next update which shouldnt take much longer.
          You should quote whom you answer to...
          Cz for the actual problem this thread is about (lag in BTD5/Flash games), Aaron posted the same solution as me 2 hours later in: https://forums.ninjakiwi.com/forum/m...1873#post51873 and never said anything about NK fixing it (how could they if it's firefox related).

Comment

If my computer is any indication, the Kong version won't even fully load on Firefox anymore >_>

Comment

Originally posted by eschermc View Post

I experienced some sort of lag too, dunno if it was a firefox or flash player update.
              Setting dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled to false in firefox' about:config fixed it for me, so you might give it a try.

EDIT: got the preference change from the following bug report, many kong developers rant about the "performance fix" mozilla has made: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1307108
              That's been a truly valuable information - solved the problem for me!! I experienced extreeeme lag even on my pretty fast system. Clics in BMC often had a delay of ~5(!!) seconds over the last weeks! Harvesting a farm, upgrading a tower, fast forward in games - clics needed 5 seconds to show an effect. 5 seconds delay can kill you instantly. This delay could be found in other games as well - BTD5, SAS3, ...
              I only tested the preference change in BMC so far, but it looks really good! Once again: Many thanks!
              My NK profile

Comment

From my own expirience, BTD5 is pretty smooth, but late game it can have some FPS inconsistency.

Comment

I get so much lag that even clicking next takes a few seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X