This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying for no reason!

Just wondering if this is a problem for anyone else.
    In co-op mode, sometimes I just die for no reason. Now, I would normally assume this to be server lag or something, yet my defence should have worked fine.
    For example, it's round 40, and I might have a bloonjitsu ninja, cluster bomb tower, and ice shards. Now, there is no reason for this to fail yet I die. What's going on here?
    And no it wouldn't be because of my ally, the same thing goes for them.

From what I understand, only the host's (left) side's leaks are registered in the game.

So this means any bloon that leaks on his side, regardless if it leaks on yours as well, takes away lives. Conversely, if a bloon appears to be leaking on your side but not on his it does no damage (and this also explains why the round sometimes ends early because all the bloons are popped on the host's side).
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
      From what I understand, only the host's (left) side's leaks are registered in the game.

So this means any bloon that leaks on his side, regardless if it leaks on yours as well, takes away lives. Conversely, if a bloon appears to be leaking on your side but not on his it does no damage (and this also explains why the round sometimes ends early because all the bloons are popped on the host's side).
      It doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that even IF it leaked on his side, there is no way that should be possible due to the defence we had at the time. Additionally, my ally will also be confused and won't see the leak. Therefore, I suspect something else.

Comment

Towers can lag out sometimes when you check other tabs, especially when you're host. I have died on round 63 with a strong temple -_-

Comment

Yes, this problem has happened to me about twice, its really annoying i had strong defenses with my friend, but out of nowhere it says game over..
          ~ṨṆḭⱣẒ

Comment

To avoid the problems that come about from switching tabs, I have an easy solution: Have BTD5 open on a different window instead of a different tab. That way it’ll always be loaded and never be messed up by lag.
            My shameless advertising:

Comment

I thought I also read somewhere, maybe in one of the old forums, that if both players aren't set to the same flash quality it can screw up the game. For instance right clicking and setting quality to low in flash options but partner keeps default settings.

Comment

Working...
              X