This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blooms

I am very surprised I never noticed the new Blooms track (not typo, it really is named “Blooms”) come in Flash. When was it really first released, because I only just noticed that change today?
    If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

It's been out for a few weeks now.

Interestingly the Mobile variant is called "Bloom", not sure what was with the change but it's the same map regardless.
    , ,
    Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
    I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

I would like the exact date, please. But yes, I think it has been a few weeks since its official release, but for sake of writing Bloons history, I’d like the exact date.
      If I can complete any Daily Challenge NAPS, then it should be extremely easy to complete.

Comment

It was for the Easter 2018 update which should be in the BTD5 flash homescreen
        I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

I didn’t actually notice anything on that Easter. All I saw was that Present Delievery track.

Comment

Found on the NK discord that the update was released on June 18.
            , ,
            Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
            I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Thanks! By the way, do you reckon the new update message will pop up in BTD5 Flash any time soon?

Comment

But this isnt counting as the easter track tehn (because those are added earlier i think), i also only noticed it when seeing someone else getting it 10 days or so though the name as creative as it is the map and the name together made me think of something else first ... not sure why

Comment

Blooms seems to be a pretty a good map, regardless of the name.
                  ~ṨṆḭⱣẒ

Comment

Working...
                  X