Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who doesn't know what NAPSFRILLS means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only person who doesn't know what NAPSFRILLS means?

I feel all alone here.
    I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
    *whole internet hates me*
    D'oh!

No
    Agents
    Premiums
    Specialties

Farming
    Road Items
    Lives Lost
    Selling

Comment

I = Injections

Honestly, the "No Farming, Road Items, or Selling" part is kinda absurd. I think it takes away from the strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
        I = Injections

Honestly, the "No Farming, Road Items, or Selling" part is kinda absurd. I think it takes away from the strategy.
        Actually, the I means Items in Road Items.
        Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post

Actually, the I means Items in Road Items.
          I thought it stood for injections.

If it doesn't, it should.

Comment

NoAgentsPremiumsSpecialtiesFarmsRoad-ItemsLive-LostSelling
            I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

I got it now.
              I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
              *whole internet hates me*
              D'oh!

Comment

I thought it stood for injections.

If it doesn't, it should.
                Injections are considered a premium feature, hence "no premiums."
                Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

Comment

NAPSFRILLS: No Agents, Premiums, Specialty buildings, Farms, Road items, Injections (as in cash injections), Lives Lost, or selling

Comment

Originally posted by Hanand6724 View Post
                    NAPSFRILLS: No Agents, Premiums, Specialty buildings, Farms, Road items, Injections (as in cash injections), Lives Lost, or selling
                    See above comment. You can't miss it...oh wait, you did.
                    I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
                    Click here to view all my:

Comment

If that's the case, then NAPS and NLL also "take away form the strategy". Many strategies include losing lives early on so you can get more money later on. Similarly, a lot of pretty good strategies involves agents, premiums, and specialty buildings.
                      Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by ngue02 View Post
                        If that's the case, then NAPS and NLL also "take away form the strategy". Many strategies include losing lives early on so you can get more money later on. Similarly, a lot of pretty good strategies involves agents, premiums, and specialty buildings.

NLL might take away from strategy, but NAPS doesn't. Agents, Premiums, and Specialty Buildings give you an advantage in the match depending on how much monkey money/real cash you use. They're only strategic for high freeplay rounds, not for DCs.

Comment

NLL might take away from strategy, but NAPS doesn't. Agents, Premiums, and Specialty Buildings give you an advantage in the match depending on how much monkey money/real cash you use. They're only strategic for high freeplay rounds, not for DCs.
                          Yeah but why would one want to buy Specilaity Buildings and upgrade them if he dont wants to use them to get a strategic advantage?

Comment

Originally posted by pappenreiter View Post
                            Yeah but why would one want to buy Specilaity Buildings and upgrade them if he dont wants to use them to get a strategic advantage?
                            To cheese through the hardest of DCs, of course
                            I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                            Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Originally posted by Original Otaku View Post
                              To cheese through the hardest of DCs, of course
                              One not scaried to tell the truth. LOL. VERY RARE ON THIS PLANET.

Comment

Working...
                              X