Halloween 2017 Update - A Venture into the Dark Forest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween 2017 Update - A Venture into the Dark Forest

Have some trickery here with this new Expert map, brought to you by Topper. All vaults up to September are also added for an additional 240 AP to rack up.

Paths:

There was also one DC change, which may be a trick or treat whichever you decide, Young and Menace to be exact, which now starts with 5k cash (buff) and difficulty changed to medium (nerf).
    Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
    Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
    Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Sorry.. I posted this before but only today realised I put it in the wrong place:

Really enjoyed the new TD5 track, it's a 5* from me, also liking I didn't have to hunt for it at the end of the other tracks. Also liking the annual return of the Halloween background and looking forward to the Christmas track.... it might be a bit silly but it all adds to the fun: games don't have to be serious all the time and my grandchildren enjoyed it too. Other seasonal tracks and backgrounds would be good too but I do understand it is time consuming to create them.... suggestions: Divali (Hindu, festival of lights), Vesak (Buddhist, also called Hanamatsuri, or Flower Festival), Eid-al-Fitr (Islam, feast at the end of Ramadan fasting) and Chanukah (Jewish, wintertime “festival of lights").

Sorry to have to add that I got to round 113 on the new track and it finished saving but I never showed on the leader board yesterday. When I checked today, I'm still shown as only reaching round 65 ........ wondering where did I go wrong ?

Comment

Yeah they always promote the new track(s) on the front page.

I also noticed that this track is unlocked right from the start, unlike all the other expert tracks, so I wonder it it's just because it's a new track then it'll be locked until a certain rank once the time comes (IIRC, it'll be 48).
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
      Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

This is a nice looking and spooky map. I can't believe this game has been getting updates for so long.

Comment

Working...
        X