Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else prefer the left upgrade path for every single tower?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone else prefer the left upgrade path for every single tower?

    I prefer this.
    Sig

  • #2
    There's 1 or 2 I prefer the right path for, but that about it

    Comment


    • #3
      Not really. Both sides of the tower are good for certain situations, and many times the right side is even better.
      My shameless advertising:

      Best Way to Beat Every BTD5 Quest
      My Custom BTD5 Challenges (NEW Challenges + One Improved!)
      Me playing Bloons Super Monkey 2 Mobile for a month

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
        Not really. Both sides of the tower are good for certain situations, and many times the right side is even better.
        Sprockets > Cleansing Foam. Fite me.

        Originally posted by My first evil clone
        OK
        NO NOT LITERALLY

        Originally posted by My first evil clone
        But Sprockets suuuuuuux
        But I like it. Cleansing Foam drastically limits the Engineer's range.
        I'm currently holding the place of most suggestions in the NK Forums.
        Click here to view all my:

        BTD5 Suggestions
        SAS4 New Gun IdeasĀ®
        Accepted Daily Challenges

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
          Not really. Both sides of the tower are good for certain situations, and many times the right side is even better.
          Exactly. The better path depends on what task you are using the tower for.
          Please follow my: | YouTube | - | Twitch | - | NinjaKiwi | - | Math Channel |

          Comment


          • #6
            Sometimes. Some Path 1 upgrades are really good (Spectre, TOTMG, Viral Frost, Ray of Doom, etc), but most times Path 2 is often cheaper. A lot cheaper.
            So yeah. Either goes.

            Comment


            • #7
              For example:

              DART MONKEY: left is better for straight lines, right is better for grouped bloons

              SNIPER: left is better for less, more stronger bloons, right is better for more, weaker bloons.

              BOOMERANG: left is better for grouped bloons, right is better for isolated MOAB bloons.

              CANNON: left is better for normal bloons, right is better for MOAB class.

              WIZARD: left is better for stalling, right is better for more popping power.

              FARM: left is better if you want more cash, right is better if you want to not focus too much or you use dartling guns.

              MORTAR: left is better for popping more layers, right is better for more popping power overall.

              SPACTORY: left is better against ceramics, right is better against MOABs.

              HELI: left is better for more popping power, right is better for more cash/lives.

              CHIPPER: left is better against MOABs, right is better against ordinary bloons.

              So as you can see, different paths are better at different times.

              Comment


              • #8
                i have double ranaga so i perfer 2/3 boomers so right path for boomerang for me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CreeperSlimePig View Post
                  For example:

                  DART MONKEY: left is better for straight lines, right is better for grouped bloons

                  SNIPER: left is better for less, more stronger bloons, right is better for more, weaker bloons.

                  BOOMERANG: left is better for grouped bloons, right is better for isolated MOAB bloons.

                  CANNON: left is better for normal bloons, right is better for MOAB class.

                  WIZARD: left is better for stalling, right is better for more popping power.

                  FARM: left is better if you want more cash, right is better if you want to not focus too much or you use dartling guns.

                  MORTAR: left is better for popping more layers, right is better for more popping power overall.

                  SPACTORY: left is better against ceramics, right is better against MOABs.

                  HELI: left is better for more popping power, right is better for more cash/lives.

                  CHIPPER: left is better against MOABs, right is better against ordinary bloons.

                  So as you can see, different paths are better at different times.
                  ............you realize you're allowed to have preferences, right?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I do realize that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Usually for me, but I actually like Robo Monkeys and Triple Dart Monkeys.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Left path feels more convenient generally. Right path feels more situational most of the time, with the abilities that require some micromanagement to use them. I feel like half of the abilities aren't as necessary as just having a straight up strong tower.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No, it's not best path for this
                          By far the best path is Path of Exile, the game which flourishes in the World of Atlal, Abyss, Bestiary, War of Atlas and now the mini league Flashback!
                          Many players began to count their orbs, the only exchangeable and obligatory currency in the Path of Exile.
                          The word Path itself appears very often when looking for the Path of Exile and is closely related to it, they are similar to each other, so much so that they are almost identical.
                          If you want to know what I have learned by following this path, then this is a trading experience.
                          What will you do one day when you want to exchange your Path of Exile currency for Exalted orbs or other poe orbs?
                          In this situation, I type in Google: Path of Exile and I am looking for the most trusted store.
                          I have used Odealo recently
                          Me and my guild are happy, they are certainly the best ePo for the PoE and the best place to exchange currency
                          https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

                          Last edited by Charcomander; 05-05-18, 11:50 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Right path is pretty inferior... unless you're using the Mobile engine. Hydra Rockets + Tier 4 specialty building + Monkey fort = Complete & utter bloon devastation!

                            Originally posted by lol7790 View Post
                            i have double ranaga so i perfer 2/3 boomers so right path for boomerang for me
                            Also works on Flash-bomb & Glaive Ricochet.
                            Favorite Tower: SPIKE FACTORY!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i genarlly like the left side but some times the right side is better :example:
                              super monkey i like technoligical terror is better then the sun god thing
                              i like the left side really well in the boomarang thrower.


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X