This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Keepers Wishlist

So most of you know that Tower Keepers has been rather quiet now and likely won't get another content update anymore, but I want to see the opinions of you guys on what you wish the game could've had!

So what are some big [or small] things you wish Ninja Kiwi would've added to the game to make it better? Perhaps more story-line? More customization options? Give your opinion below!

Click image for larger version  Name:	97368ab20aa8950b7402b10b69c3869d-0.png Views:	67 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	154824
    "Tell me, what's on your mind?"
    Last edited by Salmon; 04-11-19, 04:30 AM.
    Need help but don't want to bother the admins? I'm your guy! ;)

More story-lines is the obvious answer, seeing as campaign 6 was the only difference between beta and (soft) release. Eventhough it has been over 3 years since that release, we only got new repeating campaigns.

Anyway, I would like to see a better transition between lv 54 and lv 55 as now there isn't any really. You can only get so far with hoarding gold and resources, unless you are in top tier guild, you hit a wall when you reach lv 55. I believe even something as simple as raising the level cap to 60 (and not increasing the enchantment levels for reasons of simplicity and possible angry reactions from players who would have to craft everything again) to give new/casual lv 55's a chance to build up teams and figure out what stuff does without being crushed by the people who are lv 55 for years. Would advise against spreading out the level requirements of the lv 55 equipment as they are supposed to be equal to eachother.
    And current lv 55 players could make it a competition to see who can no-live to most to reach lv 60 the fastest. Even increasing the cap to 56 would fix things, but that just looks wrong. Though I don't know how skills like WM's call to arms would work at lv 55+, if level even influences that, if not dragon damage could increase as WM's Fury will most likely increase to 45%.

Comment

Would have liked to beat auroch and release all the monsters from his curse, and have a cutscene where everything is back in order and it implies the remaining fights the user will do are just friendly sporting.

Also have it so people with 2 power towers get penalised by the game and told to put something in their tower >.> (not that it even matters anymore, but heck those guys)
      BTD5 rank: 86. BMC cities: 40/40. SAS 4 total lvl: 1150ish. TK levels: 55/55. NK rank: 52. A ghost of my former self-I pretty much quit forums but can still be found on discord, tag: LordofKaon#5528

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it's sad that Auroch was hyped up in the beginning and then he never appeared.. rip. I also wanted to see the female leader used somewhere else other than just the intro.

Seasonal themes would be good, most top-tier games have 'Christmas' or 'Halloween' themes and just more customisation with the towers (mainly cosmetics - ie backgrounds etc). It'll make the game more appealing for the larger crowd.

Comment

• Salmon
        Salmon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah , the game had seasonal special missions but they never made entire themes for the game, that would've been nice.

Since LofK already mentioned doing something about Auroch, I'll say that they either could've made a second guild boss, or make some premium upgrades, like how SAS4 got premium guns (despite NK originally saying they weren't going to do that due to how OP they were in SAS3), and how BTD4/5/6 have premium upgrades (or in the case of 6, the only true premium being Double Cash).

In regards to the second guild boss, while this originally wasn't an issue due to special events like it and the week long campaigns being rare, since they started alternating special events every single week for the past year now that they don't need to 100% focus on BTD6 development, Zaluss popping up every other week is getting a bit stale. Having some other guild boss would at least soften the staleness by having each only occur once per month instead of twice.

For the premiums, they could probably be something along the lines of Double Cash in BTD6, where it gets disabled in PvP (Tower Attacks and Hero Battles) to prevent having an unfair advantage, with premium examples such as unrestricted potion usage (as opposed to only 1 per mission) and/or more potion slots (as opposed to 3, maybe you could have 5 so you could bring one of each potion) and/or removing the "one rarity of each potion" restriction. Or they could pull an SAS4 and make it so that the premiums could be good early on, but wouldn't be superior to endgame gear, like the uncraftable equipment, only as good as the endgame equipment at best. This way, people would be more willing to spend a bit of money into the game without getting something completely gamebreaking or gaining an unfair PvP advantage, while also getting a good deal, instead of either pointlessly wasting money on gold (being in a half-decent guild can usually garner you at least 2 million gold in between Dragon's Horde events, as long as you don't spend any between them), or getting an absurdly low amount of gems (the daily gems things are good though), or getting crafting components that you'll end up having a pointless influx of later (even if you run out once you reach 55, you'll eventually craft everything you want and can get a good supply up before wanting more, without buying any, especially if you buy master craftsman's packs during gem events in order to get those gems spent).

Comment

By far the #1 thing the game needs is balance, and that comes with developers simply keeping up with the game and providing updates. For example, once you hit level 55, you can't really attack a tower without the Cleric and Warlock. It would've been nice to see updates where the Warlock and Berserker get nerfed and the Templar and Swashbuckler get buffed. I think the game should be more like Overwatch where if you're skilled enough, you can win with any team (within reason). It takes creativity to figure out optimal teams to do things like beat the hardest campaign levels and Zaluss, but once you do, that's the only team you'll ever take. Zaluss especially should have evolved more, forcing team changes. This could've been accomplished by having more than one boss, for one.

Comment

I did not play as much as I would've wanted because it got a bit stale and some parts were just too hard unless you were lucky enough to get into an OP clan. Ironically, I WAS in one of the best clans ever [Awesome Sauce], but I decided to give my spot to someone else instead.

Comment

Posting on behalf of 2 others:

Some way to convert 40 mill gold into more gems/cores
            And convert skill points into something useful

more normal campaign and hero specific campaigns

My wishlist is a bit corny but I just wish more people would notice and give this game a chance. I feel that it's a very good but underrated game, and more exposure, more players, more chance that the game will get updated, etc.
            , , . Skype is smurfblade1999 if you want to add me. Discord is Smurfblade#3916

Comment

• Salmon
              Salmon commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you think of anything "big" that hasn't been said yet to get this game more noticed?

In terms of clash of clans the company (Supercell) itself supports content creators and if the game did something similar it would encourage YouTubers to record and play the game (a way to advertise channels whilst advertising the game). But I agree with the converting of unused skill points when maxed. I'm not maxed yet so I don't have to worry about it for a while. But still would be nice to have it implemented.

Comment

Thread locked, Tower Keepers is confirmed to have no more updates.

Comment

Working...
              X