Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the next 2 days Uber Stages that can debut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Neto
    replied
    Blackguard can then beat Demonic Watcher, interesting to know that, I always faced using the Shaman (or the Samurai) along with the Archmage, thank you very much for the tip, I'll exterminate and if Blackguard really dispatches this monster fast, so I can agree to increase the challenge on this Stage a little more

Maybe I even get quick kill in the "Pirate event", using the Black Guard, although thanks to Torrente Ice Machine, makes it very easy to remove for a hero with a median strength to high.

Leave a comment:

• The Mochinator
    replied
    What the heck do mean the Thief campaign is hard to beat? Beating the level 160 demonic watcher is easy, all you need is Blackguard to stun it and then shred it to death.

Leave a comment:

• Orlando Neto
    replied
    If the next one is the "Thief", it is possible that they similar do even the event of the "Sorceress" and put him using an offensive epic weapon to face us, I just hope they do NOT alter the penultimate original stage, since this naturally is already very difficult to pass, even for some veterans, when it does not dominate the Demonic Watcher in its EXTREME mode of difficulty.
    Last edited by Orlando Neto; 31-12-18, 02:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• What will be the next 2 days Uber Stages that can debut?

Bem, inicialmente estou ficando cada vez mais animado com esse jogo, com um novo heroi para subir todos os seus Status, novas armas e armaduras para melhorar cada vez nossos herois, além de atualizarem vários eventos, incluindo a Feiticeira que, não apenas colocaram um Uber Stage, mas também colocaram a PRÓPRIA Feiticeira para luta contra nós nos cinco ultimos Stages, aumentando cada vez nossa satisfação em aventura (embora eu ODIAR a dificuldade INSANA que colocam nestes Uber Stage, he-he), mas na certa em breve vai vim novos Uber Stage, mas quem poderia ser o próximo?

Bruxa: Para os iniciantes é extremamente dificil em vencer, até que consiga os monstros certos e subir os herois certos, onde os mais veteranos podem ter seus herois e monstros mais fortes, ao ponto até de colocar o Cleric como seu "tanque", de tão facil se tornar, além também de ser o menor evento já criado para se completar.

Spellsword: É tão facil para os veteranos, quanto para os iniciantes, quando eles trabalham muito bem nas abilidades do Spellsword, porém por ele se de classe "Raro", não são a grande maioria que possui ele.

Ladrão: Retirando os Uber Stages dos outros eventos, torna esse o segundo mais fácil a se completar, porém na penultima fase, tem um oponente com um nvl absurdamente alto onde, se não trabalhar bem nos herois, você morre com poucas porradas, mas passando nele e sobrevivendo nos outros dois rounds, o ultimo Stage é até muito mais fácil de se completar.

Mística: Já esse naturalmente é um dos eventos de dois dias, mais DIFICIL em se completar, embora o "Item Quest" que é tão dificil quanto esse, mas recebeu um Uber Stage mesmo assim, então é possivel ser este o próximo.

Enfim, qual deles, vocês acham que os desenvolvedores vão criar do próximo Uber Stage?

Translation:
    Well, initially I'm getting more and more excited about this game, with a new hero to raise all his Status, new weapons and armor to improve our heroes every time, besides updating several events, including the Sorceress who not only put a Uber Stage, but also put the OWN Sorceress to fight against us in the last five Stages, increasing our satisfaction in adventure each time (although I HATE the INSANE difficulty they put in these Uber Stage, he-he), but soon will come new Uber Stage, but who could be next?

Witch: For beginners it is extremely difficult to win, until you get the right monsters and raise the right heroes, where veterans can have their heroes and stronger monsters, to the point of even putting Cleric as their "tank", of so easy to become, as well as being the smallest event ever created to complete.

Spellsword: It's as easy for veterans as it is for beginners, when they work very well on Spellsword's abilities, but because it's "Rare" class, they are not the vast majority who own it.

Thief: Removing the Uber Stages from the other events makes it the second easier to complete, but in the penultimate phase, there is an opponent with an absurdly high nvl where, if you do not work well on the heroes, you die with few hits, in it and surviving in the other two rounds, the last Stage is even much easier to complete.

Mystic: This is of course one of the two-day events, more DIFFICULT in completing, although the "Item Quest" is as difficult as this, but received a Uber Stage anyway, so it's possible to be this next.

Anyway, which one do you guys think the developers will create from the next Uber Stage?
    Last edited by Orlando Neto; 31-12-18, 02:08 PM.
Working...
X