I need a browser that supports this game, in 32 bits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a browser that supports this game, in 32 bits

Bom parece que sou o único por enquanto que, tenho dificuldade em jogar Towers Keepers no meu PC, tudo porque desde fevereiro o navegador "Google Chrome" desativou uma extenção, onde sem ela o jogo NÃO rodar, ou raramente rodar depois de umas dez tentativas.

Eu tentei vários navegadores, contatei os programadores do jogo, como o Aaron que me deu um otimo atendimento, mas todos eles seguem o "padrão Chromonium" e desativaram essa extensão. Os que mais sobreviveram foram "navegadores Opera e Vivaldi", mas quando se atualizaram, eles também desartivaram essa extensão, onde por consequencia o jogo não funciona mais.

Quem aqui também tiver "computador de 32 bits" e saber de um navegador que, além de rodar este jogo, como também pudesse "desativar atualização", algo que não tinha como desativar em "Opera" e ignorei no "Vivaldi" por ele ter um atraso de som no jogo, e que não tenha essa extensão desativada que está num PRINT abaixo, eu agradecerei.

Translation:
    Well it seems that I am the only one for the time being, I have difficulty playing Towers Keepers on my PC, everything because since February the browser "Google Chrome" has disabled an extension, where without it the game does NOT run, or rarely run after about ten attempts .

I tried several browsers, I contacted the programmers of the game, like Aaron who gave me a great service, but they all follow the "Chromonium standard" and deactivated this extension. The ones that survived most were "Opera and Vivaldi browsers," but when they were upgraded, they also deactivated this extension, whereby the game no longer works.

Who here also has "32-bit computer" and know of a browser that, in addition to running this game, could also "disable update", something that I could not disable in "Opera" and ignored in "Vivaldi" a sound delay in the game, and that does not have that extension disabled that is in a PRINT below, I will be grateful.

"Don't expose disjoint_timer_query extensions for WebGL" This is what is stopping me from being able to play today this magnificent game.

Comment

And the consequence of the extension deactivated, is this message that prevents the game from loading:

Comment

Well, I have good news, I downloaded a few hours later the "Avant Browser" browser and it did not disable that extension, yet. The game here runs as smoothly as it did on "Google Chrome", without crashing in certain fights and without any audio delays. But if it updates itself automatically (because it does not seem to have a means of disabling update in that browser) then I will need other browsers, or those that still have this extension ON, so I can always play Tower Keepers. And I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this problem.

Comment

I can run TK on Chrome version 66.0.3359.117 (64 bits) and firefox 52.6.0 ESR (32-bit). But I'm using Slimjet 17.0.9.0 (32 bits) for a long time to play NK games.

Comment

Slimjet, I already wrote down. So when the other browser by chance prevents me from playing T.K., I will then download that browser on time. Thank you very much, Edu TKD.

While Fire Fox was the first browser I tried to replace Chrome, but that also prevents the game from breeding, and even crash my PC when I move in some settings of it.

Comment

Working...
            X