Defeat well rewarded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeat well rewarded?

Sabem, eu achei que só se ganha recompensas boas, se derrotar o seu adversário no final. Eu sei que, na luta contra o "Chefe do Clã" mesmo derrotado, sempre ganhamos boas recompensas, seja mais "experiencias", ou uma "poção aleatório", ou um "monstro". Mas a minha supresa é ganhar um lendário "Núcleo Vazio", algo que eu só ganho, quando eu compro com Diamante na promoção, ou quando o Clã grafita ele, ou quando eu conquisto aquele Baú de uma determinada fase. Isso seria certo, incentivar a derrota, com uma recompensa "épico" desses?

Translation:
    You know, I thought you only get good rewards if you defeat your opponent in the end. I know that in the fight against the "defeated" Clan Chief, we always get good rewards, more "experiences," or a "random potion," or a "monster." But my surprise is to win a legendary "Empty Core", something that I only get when I shop with Diamond in promotion, or when the Clan graphs him, or when I conquer that Chest of a certain phase. Would that be right, encourage defeat, with an "epic" reward of those?

Funny that even though I've won battles for hero stones, I've never even won a rare "weapon" or "armor." At least the "monsters" can capture up to an "epic type" and many "super rare" at least.

Comment

Yep, I remember getting a celestial orb once from a boss drop, and another with a Lv. 30 Frozen Blood Conjurer (Super rare).
      Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
      Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
      Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

Your picture is from the guild boss. Defeats from the guild boss are classified differently as you can't defeat it in one attack (unless it's stage 1).

Originally posted by Orlando Neto View Post
        Funny that even though I've won battles for hero stones, I've never even won a rare "weapon" or "armor." At least the "monsters" can capture up to an "epic type" and many "super rare" at least.
        Uncommon is the highest rarity that can drop for weapons, amor and machines.
        Last edited by youixentoo; 21-11-17, 12:39 AM.

Comment

In fact I already fell, two clay monsters, "which is kind of" rare "and I have them to this day." Guns "and" armors "actually fall to the utmost "uncommon "

Comment

Awesome screenshot - thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
            X