Tower Keepers general discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower Keepers general discussion thread

This is for various topics about Tower Keepers.

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

are there crossovers in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by iSnowy View Post
      are there crossovers in this game?
      Crossovers? i don't think so.. not that I've heard of.
      AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

Can anyone watch Ads on the Nk website? Tried with several VPN location but never worked. If anyone can watch Ads could you please tell me the country you are from?

Comment

Originally posted by ichnich View Post
          Can anyone watch Ads on the Nk website? Tried with several VPN location but never worked. If anyone can watch Ads could you please tell me the country you are from?
          Last I heard, advertisements do not load up for anyone on the NinjaKiwi website. It sucks, I know..
          AKA: Salmon NK™

Come and join the new discord community for all things Bloon!

Welcome, to Bloons World!

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

Last I heard, advertisements do not load up for anyone on the NinjaKiwi website. It sucks, I know..
            Wow, I wish that I had known that. I just thought that my location in Canada kept ads from showing up (I do not know about SAS4 because I had quit right before I had gone to Canada).

Awesomefaceninja7 - Ninjakiwi member since March 2013

Comment

How does max level on equipment work? My Chainskins max level is 55, but my Blade Of Wonder is currently 56. Both are super rare. My highest epic is also 56. What are the rules for what kind of equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by ichnich View Post
                How does max level on equipment work? My Chainskins max level is 55, but my Blade Of Wonder is currently 56. Both are super rare. My highest epic is also 56. What are the rules for what kind of equipment?
                I don't know the full details on it, but I know that common and uncommon both cap at level 50.

Anyway, anyone else having issues with playing this game on the Pale Moon browser? I just updated to the latest version and now it's stuck on "Loading Contents".
                Ratings, Accepted DCs, My NK Mods, Friday the 13th - NK Day of the Dead, My TK reworking ideas
                Originally posted by Junior Monkey;n138814
                Formerly made Ninja Kiwi great again, I wish I still could.

Comment

Is initiative bugged? I've googled a lot and the consensus seems to be that lower initiative is better. However, the Warmaster has one of the highest initiatives in the game (3.7), yet consistently is almost always the first to act with his damage buff. Try any game and see for yourself how quickly he acts in spite of having a huge initiative.

I've also noticed when using the Ranger's passive to lower initiative, that I frequently still act *after* my opponent who doesn't have any initiative buffs. I'm rank 25 so the odds they have equipment significantly overcoming my -0.4 initiative is very, very low.

For another example, my pirate is sitting on 1.2 initiative but uses pistol shot *after* a knight taunts at 2.3 initiative. I know the pistol shot is medium and taunt short, but my initiative is half of his. In fact, to compare short cooldowns, the knight taunt came even before his Kensai buffs, which are short and at 2.0 initiative.

Does anyone know what's going on with the Warmaster, or in general with higher initiative characters acting before lower initiative characters? Thank you.

Comment

I am also curious on ability cooldowns in general. For example, the samurai's Demon Shout (short) acts before his Deadly Cut and Finishing Strike skills, so one would think it has the lowest cooldown priority. However, after Demon Shout is first used, 2-3 deadly cuts (short) and 2 finishing strikes (medium) follow before Demon Shout is off cooldown again. It's like Demon Shout is on a "super short" cooldown to start, and then on a "long" cooldown after. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Comment

I have a suggestion for Dragon rewards once I can post a new thread.

Comment

Initiative does still seem to be bugged. My queue jumps around from time to time during battles without things like entangle or invigor causing it.

Comment

Does anyone have the statistics for the "wand of swiftness"? And if somebody could tell me where I could find such statistics that would be even better.

Comment

Wand of Swiftness

http://prntscr.com/ho1rk0

Comment

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X