No announcement yet.

Level up "rewards"

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level up "rewards"

having played this game for a while now and probably sent someone on vacation with my purchases , i have to wonder who came up with the "reward" system for leveling up... the loot system is wacky as it is but the reward for leveling up is crazy. i can understand getting lower grade boxes for lower levels but, when a player gets into the upper levels, the reward should match the level... especially once the character hits 75 or whatever level when it takes a million to level up... and getting to level 100, the reward should be a black box since that character is maxed out.

maybe it comes down to NK rewarding the players that support them... they know who we are

I think +100 hp per level-up is pretty good. Well the level up reward system has been the same since the beginning of time. Even if the level-up boxes were changed like you said they wouldn't be all that useful compared to what you get in nightmare. Plus players who are already high level will feel kinda cheated.

But itz okay if we dont get more powerful than we can get in this game

I saw people that plays like hackers so its ok right there!.. But i think they must upgrade the boxes they gives to you around u get more higher level