This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downgraded to Flash 29 NPAPI, but...

I down graded to Flash 29 NPAPI on Firefox browser. the Adobe site verified that flash 29 NPAPI is installed. I get to the loading window, but all it says is..Try Again: Error loading profile: Timeout AMfCall(11)toV2prem.getNEOPremInventory. I try again, but the same message appears. What needs to be done. Someone said that it "comes and goes"?.

Originally posted by SuperMonkey702157 View Post
    I down graded to Flash 29 NPAPI on Firefox browser. the Adobe site verified that flash 29 NPAPI is installed. I get to the loading window, but all it says is..Try Again: Error loading profile: Timeout AMfCall(11)toV2prem.getNEOPremInventory. I try again, but the same message appears. What needs to be done. Someone said that it "comes and goes"?.
    First of all, this is the sub-forum for SAS 4 Mobile, I'm pretty sure you're describing a problem with SAS 4 Flash version.

Second, have you tried this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnDGqI2uawk

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

• SuperMonkey702157
      SuperMonkey702157 commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all, NK should have corrected this problem by now., Both lazy and incompetent. Second of all, the Steam/Mobile version is crap, Edi: Thast "Tutorial" or "How to" is literally useless, the person, First of all doesnt speak, types to fast, the screen image is blurred. He goes through the steps as if people already know how to Downgrade flash.
      I have a Suggestion.. Why doesnt the NK Admins or developers uplload a proper "How to" downgrade flash so that their Product is accessible. Instead of having a player do it for them. No wonder the artist that is responsible for SAS4 QUIT. Secondly, its underhanded, Grimy and criminal to sell Items knowing that the game would shut down.
      Nk NEVER gave notice that there would be no more SAS$, but they continue selling Items for cash to the last second.
      Last edited by SuperMonkey702157; 25-05-19, 12:13 PM.
Working...
X