X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamerson View Post

I tried that already and it didn't work. I'll try again, though.

EDIT: Whenever I re-install it, it crashes the first time I try opening it up, and then it opens up everytime after that. My guess is that the crash is caused by the 3D models attempting to load but failing, and every time after that it just refuses to load them.

Okay, that's helpful. Thanks again for posting the video

Leave a comment:

• Albert3105
    replied
    There's a new subforum for BSM2 mobile now.

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Great. We're looking into this now. We think we know what's causing it, but can you try a quick reinstall to see if it makes a difference, please?

I tried that already and it didn't work. I'll try again, though.

EDIT: Whenever I re-install it, it crashes the first time I try opening it up, and then it opens up everytime after that. My guess is that the crash is caused by the 3D models attempting to load but failing, and every time after that it just refuses to load them.

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Great. We're looking into this now. We think we know what's causing it, but can you try a quick reinstall to see if it makes a difference, please?

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam View Post

Sorry to hear that! Can you let us know what device you're using to play, please? Also, a screenshot of what you're seeing would be super helpful

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, I believe. Here's a video of the issue:

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Also, we now have an official sub-forum for BSM 2 in the mobile games section

Leave a comment:

• Sam
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    The game is actually available on Google Play right now, but when I played it, none of the 3D models showed up, including the super monkey himself. I'm gonna wait until this is fixed before I start playing it.

Sorry to hear that! Can you let us know what device you're using to play, please? Also, a screenshot of what you're seeing would be super helpful

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    The game is actually available on Google Play right now, but when I played it, none of the 3D models showed up, including the super monkey himself. I'm gonna wait until this is fixed before I start playing it.

Leave a comment:

• Original Otaku
    replied
    *fLIPS EVERYTHING UPSIDEDOWN*
    [/FANGIRL]

Great timing though, right when all available electronics are off-limits I get what looks like a space shuttle stage waiT COULD THIS BE SKY SPACE

[/SARCASM]

Leave a comment:

• alanclelland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
    Time to activate Fangirl mode.

Leave a comment:

• alanclelland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PeterHoHK
    replied
    If we're going by this post and the formal definition of "a couple of" then tomorrow would be their deadline.

Or we can go with the more conventional meaning and hope to get the game within this month.

We'll wait warmly.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    The release is very, very close! Hold on =]

Leave a comment:

• illion
    replied
    Uhh, when is this going to release? I'm really excited and I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X