X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamerson
    replied
    I think when this game comes out, I'll make a daily challenge thread for it where I'll post challenges for the game daily!

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
    Yep. Pretty much the YouTubers and Android users that are not in the USA (for the Android) pretty much are the ones who get these soft released ganes first.
    Er... as far as I know, SJB is the only YouTuber (and only person) who has played the game so far. Plus, he plays on an iPad, not Android.

Leave a comment:

• jluc410
    replied
    Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

By NinjaKiwi, of course!
    Yep. Pretty much the YouTubers and Android users that are not in the USA (for the Android) pretty much are the ones who get these soft released ganes first.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    Quick question: How did Superjombombo2 get access to the beta of this game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-IHkMRCKw
    By NinjaKiwi, of course!

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Quick question: How did Superjombombo2 get access to the beta of this game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-IHkMRCKw

Leave a comment:

• alanclelland
    replied
    If you want to stay up to date with the latest news for BSM2 you can do it on the Official Facebook page by clicking the image below

Leave a comment:

• ngue02
    replied
    Maybe if NK wasn't so shush-shush about everything, more people would be excited? =]
    I really doubt that this would be the case. Instead, there would be tons of Battles mobile players complaining that NK isn't spending enough time on the game they love, just like how it was when Tower Keepers was announced.

Leave a comment:

• DragonSlayerz
    replied
    That looks cool

Leave a comment:

• Junior Monkey
    replied
    The super monkey graphic is a bit cheesy... too.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    (Critique on whoever made this video.)

​They missed so many Blops, and, they didn't use whips right at all, after that, not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    Originally posted by alanclelland View Post

Unfortunately the only release dates we can give out are "When they're ready". Both games are large in scope and are (imo) are the best games NK have made to date. With the large scope and focus on high quality we don't want to rush them I'm sure when you do eventually play them you'll understand why they took so long.

Cheers,
    Alan

Oh yeah, they're definitely the best so far in terms of mobile games. My short time playing Tower Keepers Beta was just awesome, I'm really looking forward to that game the most! [Not to mention I have to finish the guide on it >->]

Leave a comment:

• alanclelland
    replied
    I'm guessing (hoping) it will be released by the end of July. I wonder which mobile game will arrive first.. Tower Keepers, or BSM2
    Unfortunately the only release dates we can give out are "When they're ready". Both games are large in scope and are (imo) are the best games NK have made to date. With the large scope and focus on high quality we don't want to rush them I'm sure when you do eventually play them you'll understand why they took so long.

Cheers,
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• Kookeekwisp
    replied
    I'm guessing (hoping) it will be released by the end of July. I wonder which mobile game will arrive first.. Tower Keepers, or BSM2
    Go team BSM2!!!!! I don't care how crappy it is, imma buy it! (not before getting internet, tho.)

Also, he wasted an entire golden bloon. XD
    Wait, i just realised, the golden bloon only gives you a sidekick in that version. That's so awesome!!! Now i can pop lead with the dartling powerup!!!

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Originally posted by alanclelland View Post
    It's a few months old now but there is a brief write-up on the game here: http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=69403

There have been loads of awesome improvements since we first announced the game was in development! Hopefully we'll have more information to release with everyone soon!

In that article, it says that we can expect the game to release within the next few months. Since that article was a few months ago, can we expect the game to release this month?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X