X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamerson
    replied
    One thing I'm really glad that NK isn't doing on this game is some sort of energy system, like if you play too many levels back-to-back, you'll run out of energy and have to wait a few hours before you can play again. That can get really annoying, and it's one of the reasons I don't play mobile games.

Plus, there's no time limits on anything else, either. Only blop experiments have you waiting a certain period of time.

Leave a comment:

• Salmon
    replied
    Originally posted by island ko View Post
    Could be fire.
    Nah, there's no way it could be my mix tape.

OT: It's obviously the dark monkey, uses dark matter as projectile damage.

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    Could be fire.

Leave a comment:

• meow1
    replied
    Hmm. Maybe a bomb monkey?
    Or predominant weapon is bomb class?

Leave a comment:

• Original Otaku
    replied
    island ko black and furry? ._.

Leave a comment:

• island ko
    replied
    We got a free sneak peek to the ice monkey but what would the black furred monkey will be?

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    By the way, I decided to name the first eagle blimp boss Bloon Intelligence: Rising Device (BIRD)

Leave a comment:

• meow1
    replied
    hmm. i'll get the game.

Leave a comment:

• Basiliotornado
    replied
    Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
    Y'know, there isn't that much discussion about this game on this thread. Hopefully there will be enough people who play this game so that the daily challenge thread I create won't go to waste.
    ill probably check it anytime i remember so at least someone will check it, right?

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Y'know, there isn't that much discussion about this game on this thread. Hopefully there will be enough people who play this game so that the daily challenge thread I create won't go to waste.

Leave a comment:

• Basiliotornado
    replied
    :O No way!! i didn't think it would! that's awesome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Originally posted by Basiliotornado View Post
    I would like to know if Bloons super monkey 2 mobile will be relesed for android, i am really hyped and can't wait to know!

It will be released for android, but I don't know if it's going to be alongside or after the iOS release.

Leave a comment:

• Basiliotornado
    replied
    I would like to know if Bloons super monkey 2 mobile will be relesed for android, i am really hyped and would like to know!
    Last edited by Basiliotornado; 12-09-16, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kamerson
    replied
    Three powerup crates per level seems like a lot. Even if you use 2 powerups every level, you'll always have a net gain of powerups if you get all the crates.

Leave a comment:

• Zeni
    replied
    I've noticed how golden bloon power-ups are no longer transformations, but add the super-duper powerful ability alongside you, so that bloons can't escape... as they did in the regular BSM2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X