Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to stay up to date with the latest news for BSM2 you can do it on the Official Facebook page by clicking the image below

Comment

Quick question: How did Superjombombo2 get access to the beta of this game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-IHkMRCKw

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
        Quick question: How did Superjombombo2 get access to the beta of this game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl-IHkMRCKw
        By NinjaKiwi, of course!

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Originally posted by Scootaloo View Post

By NinjaKiwi, of course!
          Yep. Pretty much the YouTubers and Android users that are not in the USA (for the Android) pretty much are the ones who get these soft released ganes first.
          Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

Originally posted by jluc410 View Post
            Yep. Pretty much the YouTubers and Android users that are not in the USA (for the Android) pretty much are the ones who get these soft released ganes first.
            Er... as far as I know, SJB is the only YouTuber (and only person) who has played the game so far. Plus, he plays on an iPad, not Android.
            Why are you reading my signature?

Comment

I think when this game comes out, I'll make a daily challenge thread for it where I'll post challenges for the game daily!

Comment

I've noticed how golden bloon power-ups are no longer transformations, but add the super-duper powerful ability alongside you, so that bloons can't escape... as they did in the regular BSM2.
                Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

Three powerup crates per level seems like a lot. Even if you use 2 powerups every level, you'll always have a net gain of powerups if you get all the crates.

Comment

I would like to know if Bloons super monkey 2 mobile will be relesed for android, i am really hyped and would like to know!
                    Last edited by Basiliotornado; 12-09-16, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Basiliotornado View Post
                      I would like to know if Bloons super monkey 2 mobile will be relesed for android, i am really hyped and can't wait to know!

It will be released for android, but I don't know if it's going to be alongside or after the iOS release.

Comment

:O No way!! i didn't think it would! that's awesome!!!!

Comment

Y'know, there isn't that much discussion about this game on this thread. Hopefully there will be enough people who play this game so that the daily challenge thread I create won't go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamerson View Post
                            Y'know, there isn't that much discussion about this game on this thread. Hopefully there will be enough people who play this game so that the daily challenge thread I create won't go to waste.
                            ill probably check it anytime i remember so at least someone will check it, right?

Comment

hmm. i'll get the game.
                              Youtube link here:
                              Game stats: BTD5 rank-55 SAS4 rank-59 BMC- 20 and 15

Comment

By the way, I decided to name the first eagle blimp boss Bloon Intelligence: Rising Device (BIRD)

Comment

Working...
                                X