Private Battle Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Battle Request Thread

Now that BTDBM has a private battle system similar to Flash, I think it's a good idea to have a thread for requesting private battles. Mods, please make this a sticky.
    My shameless advertising:

I really wish there was some sort of ladder or ranking system.

Comment

If you want to battle me, then tell me via PM. Here is what you need to do to play with me. I'm not available 11:45PM - 8:00AM US time (On weekends) or 11:45PM - 4:00PM (On the weekdays) (I live near Georgia, but not there)

Requirements

Club Access ($4.99)

Notes to battle me

Normal or Cards
      Club or Assault
      What Club (Max: 1. I choose the seconds, and the other is any of the other clubs (I usually choose Random Trio)
      Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Anyone want to be my FC ZOMG test subjects? I'll let you use me as a test subject for a rush.

Comment

Possibly^^^
          Do you care what tower loadout I use? I was just getting on here because I need to practice against players who can reach that point against me. Not sure if I need to yolo out or transition better.
          (But still need to play like we want to end the game before FC ZOMG in the first place)

Comment

Oofrome as long as it is a loadout that can defend all the natural bloons from round 1 to 24, then it is fine, but I would like a tower load out with good ZOMG popping power, you also need to be able to defend pinks, blacks, leads, camo leads, and that stuff.

Comment

PM me with what time your available!!

remember I'm in New Zealand........

im not a noob BTW.

i got some skill (I'm a world domination member)
              I have 16,000,000 medallions in btd battles

Comment

Working...
              X