Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloons League - The Competitive side of BTD Battles

Bloons League
    With Bloons League we take Battles on a whole new level.

What is Bloons League?
    Bloons League is a competitive community for the best players of BTD Battles, and for ones who would like to become that. A positive community for any player to improve and have fun while doing so.
    BL has a leaderboard system rankings, and people can climb it up by winning ranked or badge series to the top!

SERIES RULES:
    • Games are played in assault mode
    • Series are best of 3
    • The starting map of the series is Offside. ( Football pitch )
    • Game ends at round 35, if both player survive until then. The player with more lives wins, if both players have same amount of lives, the game is being draw. The opposite player who invited game, that has been draw picks next map.
    • Fast cooldown zomgs are restricted in all series.
    • Cobra and x-4 Heli pilot are not allowed in-game, due to lives rule.
    • If any player disconnects during the game the game gets replay-ed. Unless player who disconnected had less lives or disconnected in condition after he all-out rushed.
    • All Bloons league games that has been posted are being glicko-2 ranked.
    • The series has to finish after it starts, players can’t and shouldn’t avoid the match after they lost. If they do please report it to online moderator, and we would decide if that can be counted as “forfeit”
    • Loser of the previous game picks next map of his choice.
    • Picked maps can repeat if both players agrees to that.
    • Spying is not allowed in-game
    • The player who ends 1st in each game is obliged to post results
    When you begin a series, you must complete it within 24 hours, failure to do so results in a forfeit

LEADERBOARDS

Rankings
    1. Shinkansen Rank : B- (33 points)
    2. No Balls Rank : B- (12 points)
    3. Bloonophobia Rank : C (10 points)
    4. DancingCocobean Rank : C (4 points)
    5. Tesseract Rank : C (33 point)
    6. Brizza Rank : C (11 point)
    7. Record = Trash Rank : C (11 points)
    8. CADBURY Rank : C- (25 points)
    9. BloonGaming Rank : C- (21 points)
    10. I need a buff Rank : C- (15 points)
    11. WhyTry32 Rank : C- (11 points)
    12. Kissed By Fire Rank : C- (50 points) 1x Champion
    13. Alritegaming Rank : C- (1 point)
    14. Fix BTD and CC Rank : D (12 point)
    15. Kwovo Rank : D (12 points)
    16. Slothluck Rank : D (12 points)
    17. sPEDO Rank : D
    18. Spektrem Rank : D
    19. Thanks4Win Rank : D
    20. Toastoftheundead Rank : D
    21. Script Rank : D
    22. EXPLOSION Rank : D
    23. LYNESTAR Rank : D
    24. Unkrowned king Rank : D
    25. New Guy Rank : D
    26. Donald Trump Rank : D (2 points)
    27. Zorious Rank : D
    28. AV$P TERIO Rank : D
    29. DoYouEvenMarwn Rank : D
    30. Mushushu Rank : D
    31. Blurryface4203 Rank : D
    32. Ima noob imo Rank : D
    33. AraronDfatWar Rank : D
    34. Shockfield Rank : D
    35. Cesar4lifeboi Rank : D
    36. The Last Dart Rank : D
    37. Nikola Rank : D (2 points)
    38. Fxt Impact Rank : D
    39. Slothluck Rank : D
    40. MozdaStefan Rank : D
    41. TheUSAisfked Rank : D
    42. Thanks4Win Rank : D
    43. BlazeIt Rank : D
    44. Sharud Rank : D
    45. Zerd gb Rank : D
    46. Akshat Rank : D
    47. aModestProprosal Rank : D
    48. Smurfblade Rank : D
    49. ZeroToHero Rank : D
    50. DartFarmChipper Rank : D
    51. BTD Tennis Rank : D
    52. JPduprat Rank : D
    53. LJ Fudger Rank : D
    54. ProKlim4t Rank : D
    55. Itsbloonsnotballoon Rank : D
    56. DeathByBloons Rank : D
    57. Chanyem Rank : D
    58. Conttnoob Rank : D
    59. Vugy Rank : D
    60. Irk Inane Fiasco Rank : D
    61. Can I Login Rank : D
    62. Not The Best Rank : D
    63. cnblade Rank : D
    64. RegenCamoRed Rank : D
    65. Nate Rank : D
    66. b0ssarena2ez Rank : D
    67. :::ImBad::: Rank : D (6 points)
    68. NotTheBest Rank : D
    69. RoofTop Rank : D
    70. lemenboy_yamnw Rank : D
    71. TheMasterFin Rank : D
    72. Rylie T is great Rank : D
    73. Syth Rank : D
    74. Lemon Rank : D (1 Point)
    75. Mustang04 Rank : D
    76. BloonGaming Rank : D
    77. Salem Abdulla Rank : D (1 point)
    78. ItzboutBTD Rank : D
    79. Blooninator Rank : D
    80. Tilted IRL Rank : D
    81. Green Rank : D (1 point)
    82. CaeDoesBTD Rank : D
    83. wannabemakai Rank : D (1 point)

Ranking system:

We’ve chosen a ranking system that is easy and familiar to everyone to make it as simple as possible to determine your level in the Bloons League /pro scene. Remember that B you got in Geometry? Let’s see if you can achieve the same on Bloons League...or better.

Rankings (Highest -> Lowest):

Rank S Rank A Rank B+ Rank C+ Rank D
    Rank B Rank C

The letter grade on your profile dictates your rank, beside the letter you will also have number position. (Don’t worry, there’s no F). Don’t like your rank? Work harder and improve it over time. Rank S, A and D Have 1 type of rank, while rank B and C have an additional subset, the “+” (ex: B, B+, ).

There will be one official chat and 3 official sub chats, Rank S chat, Rank A,B and B- chat, and Rank C, C- and D chat.

Rank: D is the lowest ranking group, everyone starts from rank D, when they join. -- Rank D contains players under rank 60.

__________________________________________________ ______

Rank: C- is the subset of rank C, Rank C- is the second lowest rank group, and it contains players from rank 50 to 60.

Rank C is one above C- and one under B-, it contains players from rank 35 to rank 50

Rank B- is the fourth highest rank group, it’s the subset of rank B. It contains players from rank 25 to rank 20. All series in rank A are OS ( No fast cooldown zomgs). Ranked and Badge series.

Rank B is the third highest rank group, it contains players from rank 20 to rank 11. All series in rank A are OS ( No fast cooldown zomgs). Ranked and Badge series.

Rank A is second highest rank group, only the best players are having this rank. It contains players from rank 4 to 11. All series in rank A are OS ( No fast cooldown zomgs). Ranked and Badge series.

Rank S is the highest rank possible in Bloons League, reserved by invite only for best players in the world. Rank S contains players from rank 1 to 4. We will invite the best of rank A, after rank A is established. In Rank S you will test your skill as you play with top level players in an exclusive queue system.

All series in rank A are OS ( No fast cooldown zomgs). Rank S series are always Best of 5.

Rank S isn’t for everyone, and you’ll have to perform to keep your spot, but have no worries, even if you don’t make the cut the first time, you’ll have another chance to get right back in.

Ranked series:

How to rank up?

You rank up by playing a ranked series and win.

RANKED SERIES WITHIN THE SAME RANK GROUP:

You can challenge players within the same rank group for a ranked series for free, players from the same group D can challenge other players from rank D for free or players from rank B can challenge other players from rank B for free etc.

If a player with lower position wins against the player with higher position, lower player TAKES his place, and the defeated player moves one position down.

If a player with higher position wins against the player with lower position, he gets 10 points, and the defeated player gets nothing.

RANKED SERIES BETWEEN DIFFRENT RANK GROUPS:

If you want to move to a higher rank group, you need to challenge someone from higher rank group, in order to do so you have to pay a fee, 10 points. You may only climb one rank at once, so if a player from rank D wants to move to a higher rank group, he needs to challenge a player from rank C-, if a player from rank B wants to move up, he needs to challenge a player from rank A.

If a player in lower rank group wins against a player from higher rank group, he is placed on the bottom of the higher group. Defeated player gets 1 point, his position does not change.

Ex: ( Player from rank D wins against rank C- player in a ranked series, he gets placed to the bottom of rank C-)

If a player from higher rank group wins against a player from lower rank group in ranked series, he gets 5 points. The defeated player loses 10 points he paid as an entrance fee.

Ex: ( Player from rank C- wins against player from rank D, he recieves 5 points)

Points series:

Anyone can play points series against anyone.

Player from rank D can play point series against player from rank S.

Points series DO NOT determine your rank position, placement at the leaderboards or glicko rank.

Winner of points series recieves 2 points, loser recieves 1.

Ex: (Player from rank S wins against player from rank A in a point series, Winner recieves 2 points, loser recieves 1)

Why do I need points?
    1. You need points to play a ranked series against higher ranked player, so you climb up the rankings.

2.You need points to buy stuff from decoration shop.

Glicko rating:

Glicko rating will stay, but it will not determine ranking group or rank position.

All ranked series will be glicko rated, so ELO will count as an approximate “skill” level of a particular player

SERIES RESULT POST: https://goo.gl/forms/HUmlfYlHJtUpIFIE3 (you post the series result here once you are in bloons league!)

BloonsLeague SIGNUP FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/HUmlfYlHJtUpIFIE3 ( you sign up for bloons league here!)

Originally posted by Junior Monkey
    So this is the new Bloons Reborn?
    How stupid are you? Bloons League came out way before Bloonz Reborn.
    (Type something here...............)

Comment

That one moment you think a Glicko Rating system here means Blaze It has finished his project, as I do watch his videos..
      Either way, no need to be a hypocrite to me, as now I think that's hurt my reputation.
      , ,
      Originally posted by Cupid Monkey
      I love you Bloons. So much, that I want to pop you.

Comment

Please tell me how I was being a hypocrite.

Comment

Quick question, why are FC ZOMGs banned?
          My shameless advertising:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
            Quick question, why are FC ZOMGs banned?
            Hello, we restricted FC zomgs, because they belittled the "lives" rule, in competitive lives advantage should matter, it makes the players more cautios and smart with how they rush. If FCzomgs would not be restricted one could simply every game not care about lives and just rush all-out round 28, while at FC being restricted, players have to take care for their lives more, because a skilled player can defend zomgs until round 35.

Hope that answered your question, regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior Monkey View Post
              That one moment you think a Glicko Rating system here means Blaze It has finished his project, as I do watch his videos..
              Either way, no need to be a hypocrite to me, as now I think that's hurt my reputation.
              I'm not sure what you meant with "new bloons reborn", bloons league came out 4 months before bloons reborn.

Comment

2 rounds of ramping don't do much have you thought of raising the ending round back to 38?
                I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

I wish I could participate. I am always curious where I would stack up in any kind of ranking system. Sadly, the only tower combo that even holds a candle to the (still superior) dart/farm meta involves using the cobra, (imo, obv).
                  Is there any other ranking system or tournament community? This is my first time posting :-/

anyway, cya guys in the boss arenas! Happy Popping!

Comment

Originally posted by BTD Battles Scrub View Post
                    2 rounds of ramping don't do much have you thought of raising the ending round back to 38?
                    Have fun defending all out R35 FC ZOMGs with dart ninja ace, I don't think it's physically possible on mobile/without macros.

Comment

Originally posted by BloonsLeague View Post

Hello, we restricted FC zomgs, because they belittled the "lives" rule, in competitive lives advantage should matter, it makes the players more cautios and smart with how they rush. If FCzomgs would not be restricted one could simply every game not care about lives and just rush all-out round 28, while at FC being restricted, players have to take care for their lives more, because a skilled player can defend zomgs until round 35.

Hope that answered your question, regards.
                      Forgive me if I'm wrong but if someone really all outs you r28, can't you just counter rush with like 8 FC BFBs after they all out you and kill them? They will run out of money a lot quicker than you will since you only spent $20k rushing them and they spent $120k or something rushing you.

Also R28 FC ZOMGs are an easy defend with ace. They're probably also beatable with chipper, just put down some chippers in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

Forgive me if I'm wrong but if someone really all outs you r28, can't you just counter rush with like 8 FC BFBs after they all out you and kill them? They will run out of money a lot quicker than you will since you only spent $20k rushing them and they spent $120k or something rushing you.

Also R28 FC ZOMGs are an easy defend with ace. They're probably also beatable with chipper, just put down some chippers in advance.
                        You don't rush with fc zomgs r24-29 silly. You wait until r30 when they have full HP and send a boatload more to overwhelm the smfc. And by then you would've built more than 5-6 factories so you can defend any counterush.

Comment

You don't rush with fc zomgs r24-29 silly. You wait until r30 when they have full HP and send a boatload more to overwhelm the smfc. And by then you would've built more than 5-6 factories so you can defend any counterush.
                          He said all out r28.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post

He said all out r28.
                            Exactly. You said it yourself "r28 fc zomgs are easy with ace."

Comment

Exactly. You said it yourself "r28 fc zomgs are easy with ace."
                              "Hello, we restricted FC zomgs, because they belittled the "lives" rule, in competitive lives advantage should matter, it makes the players more cautios and smart with how they rush. If FCzomgs would not be restricted one could simply every game not care about lives and just rush all-out round 28, while at FC being restricted, players have to take care for their lives more, because a skilled player can defend zomgs until round 35. "

I wasn't the one who chose all out r28.

Comment

Working...
                              X