Top 5 Most Overrated Towers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wizard Ninja combo overrated
    Avatar: DIO but shaded in (Crisis on Infinite Earths Edition)

An error has occured. Time has stopped.

Comment

Top 5 most overrated upgrades:
      1) maelstrom. can't see camo bloons and pop leads. camo mettle and ur dead
      2) smfc. turns your dart monkey into a super monkey for a short period of time. lol! who needs one super monkey for 8k while you can buy one for 3.5k permanently!
      3) absolute zero. zebra and white bloons are immune, as well as moabs. if you want a stall tower, your much better off using mortar stall.
      4) banana factory. pretty obvious that its better to get 25 bananas from the republic than 10 creates from the factory. as the operation dart storm says: the more, the better!
      5) sabotage supply lines. as the description says: slows down bloons by half. when i activate the ability, I dont see it being activated. it simply doesnt work. the absolute zero plays effect but sabotage doesnt?! also bloons start moving super duper fast after 15 seconds.

who agrees?

Comment

Are you trolling? I'm afraid I can't quite tell.
        Just a potato living in a carrot's world.

Comment

i disagree the most overated tower is the heli pilot it dosent pop the op camo regrow reds
          My shameless advertising:

Comment

Absolutely not. A ninja wizard strat is setting you up for failure on round 13. 0/3 dart monkeys, and later on, 4/0 dart monkeys, are tremendously more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by gooiks View Post
              Absolutely not. A ninja wizard strat is setting you up for failure on round 13. 0/3 dart monkeys, and later on, 4/0 dart monkeys, are tremendously more effective.
              I'm impressed that you managed to reply exactly 1 year after the last post.
              My shameless advertising:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

I'm impressed that you managed to reply exactly 1 year after the last post.
                It must be some sort of secret plan :O

Love bloons and want a chill server to Kongregate in? Join Bloons World! Over one THOUSAND members strong and growing strong!! https://discord.gg/Detpg2N

Comment

Working...
                X