Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 Most Overrated Towers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Also i wanted to ask Mochinator first how to record games on my phone.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Phantom View Post
      Also i wanted to ask Mochinator first how to record games on my phone.
      I, uh, actually don't know, as I don't record my games :/

      But I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials for what app to download to be able to record the game. Candys0n might be a good place to start, as I know he has tutorials on the technical side of BTD.
      My shameless advertising:



      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post

        I, uh, actually don't know, as I don't record my games :/

        But I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials for what app to download to be able to record the game. Candys0n might be a good place to start, as I know he has tutorials on the technical side of BTD.

        Thanks i'll look into it. Google will know the answer!

        Comment


        • #64
          I lost using four 4/0 subs vs 2/0 cobra spam.The map is battle park.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
            I lost using four 4/0 subs vs 2/0 cobra spam.The map is battle park.
            Yea you need something to pop the ceramics :|
            I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

            I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

            Comment


            • #66
              4/0 subs don't stack, so you we're basically just using 1 4/0 sub. Try using one 4/0 sub, several 2/0 bloonchippers, and a 1/3 ninja. If your opponent rushes with BFBs or ZOMGs, you can upgrade the ninja to 1/4 and use the ability, then spam Bloonjitsus and/or Super Wide Funnel chippers.
              My shameless advertising:



              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
                I lost using four 4/0 subs vs 2/0 cobra spam.The map is battle park.
                4|0 subs don't stack, except for the area it covers, they suck against ceramics, get 1 bloontonium reactor and 4 2|2 subs with a cluster bomb tower/bloon impact for round 25 and 32, ring of fire, or juggernauts, if they send BFBs, then use 4 bloonjitsu, super monkey fan club, 5 MOAB maulers or 1 to 2 super wide funnels, if they send a ZOMG, just make it disappear with the powers of the 2|4 submarine, the last strike capability.

                Comment


                • #68
                  When did reactor stop removing regen?
                  I have 16,000,000 medallions in btd battles

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by thatkiwikid View Post
                    When did reactor stop removing regen?
                    It never removed regen.
                    (Type something here...............)

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                      4/0 subs don't stack, so you we're basically just using 1 4/0 sub. Try using one 4/0 sub, several 2/0 bloonchippers, and a 1/3 ninja. If your opponent rushes with BFBs or ZOMGs, you can upgrade the ninja to 1/4 and use the ability, then spam Bloonjitsus and/or Super Wide Funnel chippers.
                      They do stack. I know by experience. I would show you, but in BTD Battles it is extremely hard to do stuff like that.
                      I needed a new signature and profile picture because the bloonchipper is not in the game anymore. The new tower:

                      It’s a corrosive glue gunning layer stripping road spiking buff giving MOAB exploding transforming bloon shrinking tower dependent fairly cheap banana farm. It's... The Alchemist!

                      RIP Bloonchipper. You were a good tower

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Ptolemy2002 View Post

                        They do stack. I know by experience. I would show you, but in BTD Battles it is extremely hard to do stuff like that.
                        Yeah...no. I just tested it again on Battle Park, and the bloons didn't get popped any faster with 2 reactors than 1.
                        My shameless advertising:



                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by The Mochinator View Post
                          4/0 subs don't stack, so you we're basically just using 1 4/0 sub. Try using one 4/0 sub, several 2/0 bloonchippers, and a 1/3 ninja. If your opponent rushes with BFBs or ZOMGs, you can upgrade the ninja to 1/4 and use the ability, then spam Bloonjitsus and/or Super Wide Funnel chippers.
                          Thanks. I thought they stack and they pop Bloons fasterr. I always go with sub, ninja, chipper.

                          I might go with ninjas 4/2 or 2/3 or 0/2 subs.

                          Any other ways to beat cobra spam with Bloons eco?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by jasonid2016 View Post
                            Any other ways to beat cobra spam with Bloons eco?
                            Well, if you're on land maps and you use Dart Ace Chipper, you can spam juggernauts, maybe with a few 2/3 dart monkeys and a 2/3 ace. On the shorter maps like Pools and Zen, you probably won't be able to defend it, but your opponent shouldn't have enough money to get enough COBRAs--especially if you're pressuring him/her with bloon sends.

                            Slightly more unorthodox ways to defend BA are Spectre, a few Glaive Lords, Bloon Impact plus a camo detecting tower (such as 3/0 sub or 2/3 or 2/4 mortar), several Bloon Traps, a few Laser Cannons and Hydras, or just say "screw it" and build a Temple.
                            My shameless advertising:



                            Comment


                            • #74
                              A 2-3 Ace and 2 Juggs will shut down like 40 bloon adjustments easy.
                              (Type something here...............)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X