No announcement yet.

#MakeDefenseModeGreatAgain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's more like Need For Speed. For me in a tower defense game you go late game, in this game almost no one goes late game. It's all about getting keys, medallions, badges, as quickly as possible.

Of course I do like the battles part of it, that makes this game different

But, just like with the towers, the balance is a little wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by naturespirit View Post
      Please NK, add more content to defense mode and ban the cobras from it.

The cobra is not a fair tower in defense mode at all.
      Couldn't agree more. I only play defense mode. I prefer it over assault mode. Yes, yes, I know it means that I am talentless, n00b, loser, bush-league, unskilled, slow, horrible, terrible, worthless, stupid, pathetic, nothing. But I don't care. I wouldn't mind if they upped the difficultly in defense-mode just as long as they kept to the spirit of it actually being a "defense" based version. The cobra exploits are not only overpowered nonsense but it bends what should be a defense-only-game into an offense-style game. Also dislike some of the powers, mainly the sabotage powers, in defense-mode your powers should never be able to effect the opponent.
      Last edited by Dog Faced Boy; 20-07-20, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Cobra and Powers are just as stupid in Assault as in Defense Mode, they don't belong in a game like this.

Comment

Well to counter your cobra arguement all you really need is a tower that can stop the infinite spawn of ceramics Like boomerang (4/x), or ice village, or a heli/village, there's alot of ways ot get past cobra even with enough ninja's it can easily be dealt with.

Comment

Yes, Cobra can be countered but players using it's abilities are lame, that's not the way to play a tower defense game. Spamming Cobra towers is zero skill.

Comment

Absolutely! I agree with naturespirit 100%! "The cobra is so op in defense mode" is an understatement! He shoulda been banned from there when he was banned from Bonanza! I would welcome almost any changes to Defense mode in order to breath new life into it. The idea of adding Defense arenas that award more medallions would certainly attract more players with no effect on typical grinders who are only playing for the fastest wins & amount of coin as possible anyway. I actually discussed these issues in my first ever posts here

On a side note: another suggestion among my first ever posts was the idea for Team Battles. That would probably be difficult to implement though? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by MasterKaina View Post
                Absolutely! I agree with naturespirit 100%! "The cobra is so op in defense mode" is an understatement! He shoulda been banned from there when he was banned from Bonanza! I would welcome almost any changes to Defense mode in order to breath new life into it. The idea of adding Defense arenas that award more medallions would certainly attract more players with no effect on typical grinders who are only playing for the fastest wins & amount of coin as possible anyway. I actually discussed these issues in my first ever posts here

On a side note: another suggestion among my first ever posts was the idea for Team Battles. That would probably be difficult to implement though? 🤔
                NK doesn't care about defense mode because assault is way more popular. It's why we have powers like copy eco that are fine in assault but stupidly OP in defense mode.

But I think cobras are reasonably balanced in defense mode. They can be countered with engineer or village and they can't go lategame against something like bomb village ninja or super farm engineer

Comment

Working...
                X