(Suggestion) 2nd chance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Suggestion) 2nd chance

So, sometimes, people get disconnected for reasons out of control, like, maybe the power went out, or a parent doesn't understand you can't pause a multiplayer game and resets the router.

So I have a suggestion to fix this, but at the same time, not give something people can exploit.

Once per day, if you get disconnected, you do not lose your medallions or a receive a loss.

This will ensure that people who honestly get disconnected for reasons out of their control, they don't lose. However, it only works once a day, so people will not be able to exploit it.

Who wants this?
    (Type something here...............)

So that means I get to dc glitch once a day :? Then I'll just play once a day
    Last edited by BTD Battles Scrub; 13-08-16, 05:47 PM.
    I saw a button that said edit post signature so I did.

I forgot I have a Youtube channel:

Comment

Yep, out of 10 loss games, 3 is from being forced to do stuff for my parents when they think they can pause this game.
      Status: Rank 32, AP 7115, BTD5 Rank 70, BMC GP Lv 24, BD Lv 16, BTDBM BS ~20000, BMCM Lv 33

Comment

My computer powered down during an epic r3 bananza. all this for nothing
        I made a Minecraft Resource Pack!
        *whole internet hates me*
        D'oh!

Comment

Sure, getting disconnected because your parent suddenly calls your numbers and get distracted is really annoying at times.

The reason I played BTDB in my work smartphone is simply that my colleagues are quite predictable when they want to communicate, but then, my parents somehow has the bright idea to call me with the numbers I gave in my business card.

Comment

Hmm... I see where you're coming from, but I reckon people would compete in a high stake medallion battle, just to try their chances, then if they fail they'll disconnect and not lose out. This would mean that once a day you could enter a battle without the medallion loss risk involved, which kind of defeats the point...

Here are some solutions if you're often finding yourself with a chance of disconnecting:

Change tactics - Go on the attack!
            Use bloon cards such as the Zebra x55 (Spiked ball factory) to overwhelm your opponents defences on round 12... or the Camo regen ceramics x6 (Dragon's breath) to power through your opponents defences on round 14. This will cut down the time of matches, so you can convince parents that you really will be coming off the game in a few minutes.

Get your parents involved!
            This may be a bit far fetched but if you show them what you're doing they may marvel at the modern day technology that allows you to be playing with someone on the opposite side of the world (this may help them to understand the fact you can't pause a BTD Battle).
            If your internet connection is the problem then ask your parents that if you upgrade your Wi-Fi router (or whatever), helping them when they're online, and of course you in vital battles
            Test your knowledge with the !

Comment

Uh Zeni, trust me, your solutions don't work for me XD. My mom gives me a 30 second warning then she shuts off the router.
              (Type something here...............)

Comment

Our router is on 23/7. The 1/24/7 is mostly random downtimes of the router.

Also upgrading router won't help for some places like mine :V
                I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

This should only happen when...

On the disconnected person screen, it won't show it on the other person's screen. But they have 30 second to kill them. If they don't, then it's a draw.
                  I hope you use discord, because all the discord servers I go to is here so see ya there.

Comment

Can I Log In That is actually one of the smartest things I've ever thought of.

The question is: Will or CAN NK implement it?
                    I'm just a who should be working on their homework.

Originally posted by nanahira
                    Pure feathers of whiteness touch the ground; one Holy Seraph coming down, hearing the guidance bell sound - raise a cross for all of the world... Thou, allowed to see due to thy faith, thou may now walk to Eden's gate.

~ Current Avatar - nanahira (You Make My Life 1UP) ~

Comment

Working...
                    X